Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 80. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
congrat, now will you sell them again your SHITcoin pfff!
so sick to see surch idiots, where was your interest to kill it again.
we could make bcc market be alive again again, but no you prefered take some sick 0.1/0.2/0.4 btc and keep now some coin who worth nothing, idiots. good game  Huh
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Now that the crazy mining phase is over, anyone know of a rich list? There were some big farms in there toward the end.

As fast as the value of the coin is being down.  There is no rich list.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Is there now a solution for the wallet crash?

No other fellow sufferers here?

I was having crashes, then followed the steps under 'Wallet Issues' on the first post, including downloading the .conf file and putting it in the appdata file before downloading the block chain. Seems to have fixed the problem.

I did the same. I carefully followed the instructions in the first post. But that didn't help; it still crashes. I'm using the lastest source code on github that I obtained by using the "git clone" command. I've compiled and used many wallets and never had this problem except with the BCC wallet. I'm sure that the wallet on github is flawed.

I wonder whether there was a fix that went into the windows wallet that isn't in the github source, since apparently most aren't having this problem now? I have to use github because I'm using Linux.

Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Now that the crazy mining phase is over, anyone know of a rich list? There were some big farms in there toward the end.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I was having crashes, then followed the steps under 'Wallet Issues' on the first post, including downloading the .conf file and putting it in the appdata file before downloading the block chain. Seems to have fixed the problem.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
yea the rest is pow

Which was mined by few people within a week or something?

Not that I'm complaining, I'm receiving mine for free after all Smiley Just asking to undersnand what's what.

Mine won't sync at all. Doesn't see any servers.

yes, the coin was pow in till block 11547, we are now in the pos stage and is working 100%
if your having problems with your wallet i suggest you make a backup of your wallet.dat and erase everything in the roaming folder for bcc \AppData\Roaming\BTCtalkcoin make sure you have the lates update and run it, after the first run you could close the wallet and paste you original wallet.dat and everything should be fine!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
yea the rest is pow

Which was mined by few people within a week or something?

Not that I'm complaining, I'm receiving mine for free after all Smiley Just asking to undersnand what's what.

Mine won't sync at all. Doesn't see any servers.
Activity: 139
Astrum

mine crashed 1 or 2 times few days ago and since than it works fine  Roll Eyes
Activity: 106

Activity: 106
Activity: 283
POS: 15%
Airdrop: 49%
IPO: 0.5%
Premine: 0.5%

Where other 35%?
We mine it already?  Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
POS: 15%
Airdrop: 49%
IPO: 0.5%
Premine: 0.5%

Where other 35%?
Activity: 139
Astrum
we have past all the day with some few users on poloniex to create a wall and buy some bcc, we want bcc market be alive again, so dont kill your own coin with a stupide huge dump for earn 0.2 btc, bcc deserve a Better price ty Smiley

+1
Activity: 70
we have past all the day with some few users on poloniex to create a wall and buy some bcc, we want bcc market be alive again, so dont kill your own coin with a stupide huge dump for earn 0.2 btc, bcc deserve a Better price ty Smiley
Activity: 98
i have tried everthing and this wallet keeps crashing!!!! WTF
Activity: 112
Please stop mining everyone! BCC is pure POS now and your hashrate is getting wasted!
Do you own a multipool? We are looking for multipools for BCC > Contact us!

I left a message at hashcows now Smiley
it would be great to jump on a multipool now and push the market up. how about https://chunkypools.com/ ?
Pages:
Jump to: