Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 81. (Read 192241 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Do you own a multipool? We are looking for multipools for BCC > Contact us!

I left a message at hashcows now Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do you own a multipool? We are looking for multipools for BCC > Contact us!
legendary
Maybe some bounty should be announced for it ?

Big font coloured BOUNTIES on first page of the thread are dragging people Smiley

Hi pool owners

Anybody working on a pool like BlackCoin pool, mining profitable coins and paying in BCC at the end of the day?

We would love it if someone can make such a pool for BCC Smiley
legendary
Great Smiley full support !!! I hope BTCtalk members will be looking after their baby Cheesy

The transactions are speeding up Smiley nice

Any plans - like multipool after airdrop ? Smiley

Cheesy Nice to see all the enthusiasm. Thanks a ton! POS is working correctly, just give it some time to catch up speed Smiley

Yes there are Wink
Hi pool owners

Anybody working on a pool like BlackCoin pool, mining profitable coins and paying in BCC at the end of the day?

We would love it if someone can make such a pool for BCC Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi pool owners

Cheesy Nice to see all the enthusiasm. Thanks a ton! POS is working correctly, just give it some time to catch up speed Smiley

Yes there are Wink
legendary

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So how much coins will be in the airdrop? 49% of 63 million?
Activity: 434

You don't have to leave your computer on for 24 hours with the wallet open for staking to occur. As long as you have coins in the wallet that meet the minimum stake age of at least 1 day and less than 180 days, the coins will begin staking automatically once you have sufficient stake weight (a combination of number of coins eligible to staked and the number of days since the coins were last staked). You just need to leave the wallet open and unlocked every so often so that staking can occur. The higher the coins stake weight, the more likely staking will occur and the longer the coins take before staking, the more accrued interest you will receive up to the 15% yearly amount.

Haaaaa.... you are taking all the fun out of this unique experience...

The anticipation of getting gifts at Xmas is always more fun than to receive them....

Ok then, let's listen to Vann and shut down ALL our wallets, and wait a couple of days to see if Santa came!

I wanted to be clear on how PoS works for the wallet. Leaving your computer on 24/7 with the wallet open and unlocked is a security risk that many people don't want to take.

I know, but some people don't even have their wallets encrypted in the first place.... Why not have fun with those negligent miners first?

Even if you steel an "unlocked" but encrypted  wallet, it doesn't give you access to its content.

Leaving the wallet open and unlocked is a security risk because you can steal the coins by sending them to another address. The MintCoin wallet has a security feature enabled by default which allows you to only unlock the wallet for staking, hopefully more PoS wallets will begin using it as well.

Simply use "walletpassphrase YOURPASSWORDHERE 99999999 true" this will do the same.
The "true" at the end will unlock the wallet for minting only.
Activity: 70
dont dump bcc it ll kill it forever and your coins will back to1sats.
dont dump, let it back at 800sats if it ll hit 1000 or more you ll cry to dump it Roll Eyes.

So you can sell all your coins now? Wink
no i wait it hit 800 again, i dont hope pathetic +10% + 100% at 20sats or 50sats,
if you dump bcc, be sure that people will never buy them again, watch on poliniex, they have still affraid of buying them what do you think they will do if bcc back to 10sats? they ll forget bcc for ever. be smart and patient a week. do you think you will buy them again if the price crash? no sure.
Activity: 434
Would you please delete coinopend from the list of the exchanges?

They have not only scam accussations, they are proven scammers, "trading" coins with fantasy volume that are not even released....
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
dont dump, let it back at 800sats if it ll hit 1000 or more you ll cry to dump it Roll Eyes.

So you can sell all your coins now? Wink
Activity: 70
Activity: 938
now at 0.00000220 on poloniex
most changed coin i ever seen +1592.3%  Shocked
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
noted
Well, it'll give all the dumpers time to get it out of their system so the price can go up instead of being depressed around 40 satoshi each.

BCC shouldn't be that low. As far as I can see, there is only one problem with it. The wallet still aborts when loading blocks, at least it does for me with the github version. But that isn't a major problem. It would just require fixing the bug in the wallet and people's upgrading.

The only problem with BCC is a void of dev-team.  BCCdev is not a developer.  He had to pay 0.2BTC for someone to code BCC for him.  And to make it worse, did he pay him? Not sure, there are debates on that topic. 

I will not use the word scam, because it was done very openly.  However, deception is a word that comes to mind.

I wouldn't call it a scam, or a deception so much.  You can generate a shit coin online for, what is it?...  .4 btc?  There are a lot of 'coin makers' that have rewards for wallets for various operating systems, and such.  I really don't expect anybody that 'makes' a new coin to be the dev even if their handled has 'dev' in it.  It's easier to hire someone to make a wallet, than to make it yourself although a lot of these wallets, and coin algorithms are copy/pasted together with the necessary logo, and word changes off of previously existing code.  As long as it trades, and the price doesn't fall into the shitter, I'm ok with it.   (I have been coding for a few decades now, and have considered doing the whole coin thing, but there's enough shitcoins out there already.)
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Most release the kraken

pos is working we are at 11562

Yes we are in PoS stake, but this will take some more time.

Check the difficulty provided by the pools. It should be sth like 0.0002 now as shown on the windows wallet, but its "much higher", more like 1.

One confirmation/transaction is takeing now over 2h.

For example: I sent a 80k BCC transaction to poloniex, because i want to be prepared if sth crazy is going to happen Wink
So far, my transaction only has 6 Confirmations in 4h. This means, every aprox. every 40mins a new PoS block is getting created.

Many pools for example (also our PoH), have 120 confirmations. There are thousands and millions of coins, still in the "unconfirmed" section of the pools.
So this will take some time.

The network should (as far as i think i understood it) get faster and faster with every block. Until the difficulty went down to a good speed for PoS.

If i am wrong, please tell me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
bitcointalk.org made ALL cryptos what they are today // this is the place

BCC king of ALTS ... why not? 

----enter data below----

Pages:
Jump to: