Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 78. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
well if the Dev wants people to keep on using the coin instead of dumping it in the first opportunity they get then he has to fix both the wallet and the POS block time, otherwise every transaction will take days...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm just now beginning to suffer crashes of the QT can somebody walk me through the fix, and dev YOU NEED TO FIX THIS.
Yes, I can prove the bug exist. I leave the wallet open and it crashed after some time.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I'm just now beginning to suffer crashes of the QT can somebody walk me through the fix, and dev YOU NEED TO FIX THIS.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Thanks copychicken and binaryclock. That helped a lot. Now more of them confirmed and everything that was confirmed got sent to my wallet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
the same thing happened to us.. during POW
its fixed.

thanks binaryclock
Activity: 238
did anyone else mine BCC on dedicatedpools till the end of the POW blocks and has now stopped recieving payouts?
dedicatedpool was victim to a pretty big DDoS attack yesterday and after mitigating the issue, their BCC wallet stopped getting confirmations thus freezing any further payouts, while the competing pool, pools-of-honor is still recieving confirmations for those last blocks mined before POS ( http://107.170.153.128/BCC/public/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks ).

pools-of-honor has confirmations up to block 11475 while dedicatedpool is still stuck at 11451 showing unconfirmed and still missing 3 confirmations to pay out that block and the remaining few.

i asked the dedicatedpool admin to check what the problem is or even restart the wallet, but he simply replied: You cannot mine BCC anymore, it's PoS only now

and how are we supposed to get those coins we mined? or why is the other pool getting confirmations? or even, how will the coin keep functioning if according to dedicatedpool admin, not getting any more confirmations in the pool's wallet is ok?

i already bothered him many times yesterday to simply get ignored, if anyone else has frozen coins in the pool please bump him about the issue, he might actually give it a look.
I had the same problem with BCC on dedicatedpools. When POS started I had a lot of unconfirmed transactions, maybe 20. Three of them actually did confirm by yesterday morning, so POW transactions do confirm during POS.

Yesterday morning (about 24 hours ago) I did a manual payout to get my confirmed coins but nothing happened; the confirmed coins are still sitting in the account. I don't know whether that's because of slowness in the network or a problem with the pool. Since yesterday morning I haven't got any more confirmations either. I was a bit worried because sometimes pools close down and keep your coins. But dedicatedpools said that they with keep it open 2 weeks, so I'm giving it more time.

Hi,

the dedicated pool seems to have a problem with the cronjobs. Normally the cronjobs pick up automated payments and manual payments. But it seems like, someone stopped the cronjobs for payment and/or it got dammaged.
There is also another cronjob (cronjobs are automatic tiny tools/scrypt doing every X minutes or whatever time interval the same process) for the last found block.

The pool could be working, only the cronjobs are let's say offline. So the pool wallet is syncing but the cronjobs are not picking up that sync. So it isnt showing the new/confirmed blocks on the last mined blocks by the pool.

As i told you before, me and copychicken are new to pool hostings, but i am pretty sure that the cronjobs are doing what i said Smiley

I've been looking in to this.  For some reason the blocks don't want to update using blockupdate.sh.  No errors being reported.  Anyways, give me a bit longer to look in to it.  

EDIT:  Looks like our daemon was frozen.  Even though it was reporting online.  I had to manually kill it and restart it.  All is well now.

Sorry about the delay and thank you so much for the heads up.  Been dealing with a lot of fires yesterday so this wasn't taken care of as quickly as I would of liked.

http://bcc.dedicatedpool.com
Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool
Activity: 112
Please contact any multipool you might know and ask them to add us!
Thanks!

try hashcow?

Yes but no reply yet!
did anyone manage to talk with dedicatedpool admin?

just in case of any misunderstanding, i consider dedicatedpool one of the most honest and reliable pools out there. the problem is binaryclock has too many things on his plate at the moment and is not fixing this on the spot.

i bothered him once more, in hope that he gives it a look before any dramatic change in value.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Thanks!

try hashcow?
Activity: 112
Thanks!
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
guys - do you think the BCC have the potencial to be a leading coin ?
Do youi think that the airdrop will make a good rise ?

Maybe not a leading coin, but it will go up again i think/hope.

It's a coin created for the community. Many coins will be given in the airdrop. (about 31mio coins, u can check out the airdrop wallet here: http://www.cryptoblox.com/address/CYQi5yF5uiCwTooRQLDhCfFVWmD61Bj7S8

already there are 800 adresses on the airdrop list and i think, the number of "airdroppers" will raise because there is more than 1 week to go for final airdrop registration.
Well i hope the number will raise much, because right now every man on the list would receive about 39k of BCC and this might be a bit too much.

And yes i think the airdrop will draw more attention to it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
guys - do you think the BCC have the potencial to be a leading coin ?
Do youi think that the airdrop will make a good rise ?
Activity: 364
I think this coin needs a new logo, I don't understand the link with water on the coinlogo and this forum at all  Huh

I'll try to give it a shot.
Activity: 319
i think a lot of us are waiting on dedicatepool, im waiting for 40k my self.

I have 78k stuck there, i'll send a email too.
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
did anyone else mine BCC on dedicatedpools till the end of the POW blocks and has now stopped recieving payouts?
dedicatedpool was victim to a pretty big DDoS attack yesterday and after mitigating the issue, their BCC wallet stopped getting confirmations thus freezing any further payouts, while the competing pool, pools-of-honor is still recieving confirmations for those last blocks mined before POS ( http://107.170.153.128/BCC/public/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks ).

pools-of-honor has confirmations up to block 11475 while dedicatedpool is still stuck at 11451 showing unconfirmed and still missing 3 confirmations to pay out that block and the remaining few.

i asked the dedicatedpool admin to check what the problem is or even restart the wallet, but he simply replied: You cannot mine BCC anymore, it's PoS only now

and how are we supposed to get those coins we mined? or why is the other pool getting confirmations? or even, how will the coin keep functioning if according to dedicatedpool admin, not getting any more confirmations in the pool's wallet is ok?

i already bothered him many times yesterday to simply get ignored, if anyone else has frozen coins in the pool please bump him about the issue, he might actually give it a look.
I had the same problem with BCC on dedicatedpools. When POS started I had a lot of unconfirmed transactions, maybe 20. Three of them actually did confirm by yesterday morning, so POW transactions do confirm during POS.

Yesterday morning (about 24 hours ago) I did a manual payout to get my confirmed coins but nothing happened; the confirmed coins are still sitting in the account. I don't know whether that's because of slowness in the network or a problem with the pool. Since yesterday morning I haven't got any more confirmations either. I was a bit worried because sometimes pools close down and keep your coins. But dedicatedpools said that they with keep it open 2 weeks, so I'm giving it more time.

Hi,

the dedicated pool seems to have a problem with the cronjobs. Normally the cronjobs pick up automated payments and manual payments. But it seems like, someone stopped the cronjobs for payment and/or it got dammaged.
There is also another cronjob (cronjobs are automatic tiny tools/scrypt doing every X minutes or whatever time interval the same process) for the last found block.

The pool could be working, only the cronjobs are let's say offline. So the pool wallet is syncing but the cronjobs are not picking up that sync. So it isnt showing the new/confirmed blocks on the last mined blocks by the pool.

As i told you before, me and copychicken are new to pool hostings, but i am pretty sure that the cronjobs are doing what i said Smiley
Activity: 322
i think a lot of us are waiting on dedicatepool, im waiting for 40k my self.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
I had the same problem with BCC on dedicatedpool. Coins confirms slowly. But i can't withdrawal them.
What we can do with it ?
Activity: 214

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

I've got about 18k stuck in there. I'll shoot them an email after work.
Pages:
Jump to: