Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 17. (Read 2736 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Where will your main office and production capacities be located? What’s your jurisdiction?
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Hi. Will there be centralized component in your app? If so, how soon are you planning to get rid of them?   
Activity: 252
Hello. What channel are you planning to use to attract new users? I hope that you won’t use advertisement in other apps because it is extremely ineffective.  
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Hello. I read on TechNewsBeat that the pre-sale was still live. What bonuses are providing for its participants?    

https://bubbloapp.com

Almost 11 days left till pre-ICO get started if you are interested to join this project than you can grab big bonuses by taking action early. Plus point for this project they already released their apps before head to this crowdfunding campaign.
I agree, one of the added value of this project is the app already available for android and iOS, which can be downloaded and used now. The other interesting point is, Bubblo already has already partnering with cross-industry companies such as AirBnB, IBM Watson, Uber, etc. Meanwhile. Bubblo has also signed partnerships with Samsung, Panasonic, Oppo, Intex, Micromax, Carbon, and reached agreement with several smartphone OEM’s to have the app come pre-installed on the phones. I think it is a well planned project.
Activity: 122
Judging by the photos in social networks, your team consists of vivid persons.  Are there any conflicts between them? It seems to me that conflicts can damage development.
Activity: 84
Good evening. As far as i know, the bloggers who make videos about new ICOs often attend conferences. Did Bubllo representatives give interviews to any of them?   
Activity: 308
Which members of your team attended Coachella weekend? What knowledge did they manage to acquire during this event?     
Activity: 116
Hey. You visited Los Angeles recently and attended a forum aimed to attract investors. Could you tell us how much you managed to attract? Or is this a company secret?   
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
You attended Crypto Economy Conference in Singapore. Could you tell us please about the goal which the team managed to reach within its framework?   
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Hello. I read on TechNewsBeat that the pre-sale was still live. What bonuses are providing for its participants?   

https://bubbloapp.com

Almost 11 days left till pre-ICO get started if you are interested to join this project than you can grab big bonuses by taking action early. Plus point for this project they already released their apps before head to this crowdfunding campaign.
Activity: 392
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I read that there’re 2 versions of your app for various OS. Will there be any difference between them or are they similar?     
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. I started noticing entries about your platform in media more and more often. Do you pay for these articles or does Bubblo attracts more and more attention?   
Activity: 196
I read on Yellopixel that you were going to cooperate actively with  IBM Watson. Could you please tell more about this cooperation?   
copper member
Activity: 126
Join Us Now for the Global Launch of Decentralized Discovery.

Activity: 261
Hi. As far as i understand, the app will be free. How will team make profit on it?  
copper member
Will your app be available in China? Or at least in Honk Kong?    

It is available in most countries at the moment and it should be available worldwide very soon! So if it isn’t available yet in your country, just sit tight we should be there soon!
copper member
Good evening. Why did you move to India after successful launch in London instead of capturing European market?  

After successfully marketing the app in London, Bubblo moved to India and the Middle East where we have large partnerships, less competition, cheaper operating costs, and most importantly larger markets.
copper member
What is that Bubblo??

Bubblo is an intelligent discovery app. It harnesses the AI power to help users discover their very own personalized TOP 5 venue recommendations. Bubblo is also able to help businesses develop a real- time advertising presence which they can track via automatic anonymous check-ins. Please do check our Whitepaper for further information.
copper member
Do you always use apps? Not TV advertisement, colleagues’ advises,  outdoor advertisement?

Only the Bubblo App at the moment. Our mission is to integrate both the digital and physical aspects of an experience into a simple presentable format.
Pages:
Jump to: