Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 19. (Read 2736 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. What is the target audience of your project? Have you already conducted an analysis?   
Activity: 113
Sure you will need people able to take photos of venues to make everything look more illustrative. Will they get any rewards, too?   
Activity: 238
Hello. Who determines the cost of the data provided by the users – the users themselves or the platform? I stand for the second option because i don’t even know how much my data may cost.   
Activity: 224
If users can get tokens for their reviews, will they remain objective?  I doubt it.   
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good evening. Will you app unavailable in some countries? This can become a nasty surprise for its users.       
Will you pay social networks for acquisition of data that you need? I’m afraid that this can have negative impact on the cost of the services within the framework of the platform.   
Activity: 175
Hi. Why did you choose IBM Watsons APIs? I’d like to hear some arguments.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How many tokens will be created?   
800 millions, so deficit shouldn’t take place.
Activity: 57
How many tokens will be created?   
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi. What blockchain is your token based on?   
Merit: 100
Hi. What blockchain is your token based on?   
BULB is built as ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. Is this one more app for tourists with paid advertisement? I don’t believe in such a project.   
You know, you should study the project first, before making such conclusions, otherwise, your claims will be unjustified.
What differs bubblo? Do you mean that there won’t be paid advertisement in the app?   
It will, but it’ll be shown separately from the search results, they won’t appear constantly when you use the app.
It seems to me that they’ve decided to revolutionize… What about cost of advertisement itself? Will it be more or less expensive than in case of other apps?   
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Is this one more app for tourists with paid advertisement? I don’t believe in such a project.   
You know, you should study the project first, before making such conclusions, otherwise, your claims will be unjustified.
What differs bubblo? Do you mean that there won’t be paid advertisement in the app?   
It will, but it’ll be shown separately from the search results, they won’t appear constantly when you use the app.
Activity: 364
copper member
Activity: 126
After approximated three and half months this thread started to be discovered by many people seeing the comments. What caused it staying unknown for all this period and sudden bump has any specific reason or team just started to market it now ? So pre-sale has to start in 12 days even project has great potential but in current situation hard cap is difficult. Well, this round will make clear things.
We have been and still are in private sale. But indeed with us approaching the pre-sale date soon it was time to open up Bubblo to a bigger audience. We have little doubt we will reach our hard cap, considering how much we already raised in the private sale Smiley
copper member
There’s a big list of solutions which you cooperate with on the official site. Could you tell a little more about cooperation?   
Are you referring to our partners/investors? More information can be found on page 11 and 12 of our whitepaper:
https://bubbloapp.com/Bubblo%20Whitepaper%20V18.pdf
copper member
What’s the hard cap of this ICO?   
$20 million, so i don’t think that it’ll be hard to reach it.
Correct, especially considering the amount that has already been raised in the private sale.
Activity: 156
There’s a big list of solutions which you cooperate with on the official site. Could you tell a little more about cooperation?   
Pages:
Jump to: