Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 18. (Read 2736 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
interesting and very useful projects for token holders and merchants or third parties. supported by your team members who are experienced people who will be able to solve various problems. success for your token sale.

Thank you for the kind words!
copper member
Good afternoon. What is the target audience of your project? Have you already conducted an analysis?   

18-35 year old’s who quickly adopt new apps and enjoy socializing with one another in public places. Additionally, tourists are also a major segment in these markets.
copper member
Sure you will need people able to take photos of venues to make everything look more illustrative. Will they get any rewards, too?   

Users will be incentivized to contribute their opinions, pictures, videos and
content in exchange for BUBL tokens.
copper member
If users can get tokens for their reviews, will they remain objective?  I doubt it.   

They will get a token for any qualifying review, they don’t have to be positive.
copper member
Good evening. Will you app unavailable in some countries? This can become a nasty surprise for its users.       

It is available in most countries at the moment and it should be available worldwide very soon! So if it isn’t available yet in your country, just sit tight we should be there soon!
copper member
Hi. Why did you choose IBM Watsons APIs? I’d like to hear some arguments.   

IBM’s Watson simplifies Bubblo’s Filters into a simple search (voice) to the user. The AI would scan user’s Facebook, email, LinkedIn, and location information to recommend places. Its critical analytics is a huge technological leap for Bubblo. The Partnership is highly scalable, as Watson is translated
into many languages across regions such as Japan or China aiding the Bubblo App userbase.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Do i have to undergo KYC in order to buy the tokens during the ICO? 
As far as i know, no. But you’d better check it on your own.
Activity: 39
Do i have to undergo KYC in order to buy the tokens during the ICO? 
copper member
How much is the nominal price of one token?

Price will be confirmed before 20th July and will be updated on our whitepaper as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will your app be available in China? Or at least in Honk Kong?    
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good evening. Why did you move to India after successful launch in London instead of capturing European market?  
Activity: 4
What is that Bubblo??
Activity: 406
Merit: 31

If i havent mixed up anything, 1 BUBL = 0.10 USD.
Activity: 55
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. What is the target audience of your project? Have you already conducted an analysis?   
The first target users for Bubblo were tech-savvy smartphone users aged 18- 35 who use social networks to plan their daily activities.
Hmm when i was a student we used to go to the closest bar or café and have a rest. Btw, i can’t say that many things have changed.     
It means that you aren’t as exacting as most of representatives of your generation. For example, i don’t go away before i choose a venue.    
Do you always use apps? Not TV advertisement, colleagues’ advises,  outdoor advertisement?
At least, i look for venues’ accounts in the social networks in order to read the reviews and look through the menu, well, in general, to analyze the venue. Babblo will simplify the process by times, so i’ll certainly become one of the users.
Activity: 140
The first target users for Bubblo were tech-savvy smartphone users aged 18- 35 who use social networks to plan their daily activities.
Hmm when i was a student we used to go to the closest bar or café and have a rest. Btw, i can’t say that many things have changed.     
It means that you aren’t as exacting as most of representatives of your generation. For example, i don’t go away before i choose a venue.    
Do you always use apps? Not TV advertisement, colleagues’ advises,  outdoor advertisement?
Activity: 56
interesting and very useful projects for token holders and merchants or third parties. supported by your team members who are experienced people who will be able to solve various problems. success for your token sale.
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: