Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 12. (Read 2736 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Good evening. As far as i understand, you count on promotion due to pre-installation on the smartphones. Is it rational?   

Yes we have tie-ups with Android manufacturers so would want to leverage that option as well.
copper member
Hello. Aren’t you planning to enter European market? I’m interested in Eastern Europe.   

We are taking things step by step, as such have expanded in many locations as compared to last year.
copper member
Why didn’t you try to cooperate with Apple? I’m not against Samsung, but pre-installation on Apple devices would be more effective.   

We are yet to work this out.
copper member
Good evening. Are you planning to cooperate with some banks in the area of cashback or bonus programs? I love to save.     

Not as yet.
copper member
Why are you focused on India, but ignore China? It seems a little weird to me.   

We are focused worldwide as we have launched in US,UK and GULF, Singapore etc as well. China as such monopolise their market always and don’t let anyone enter.
copper member
Good afternoon. Did you attract venture investments or is ICO your only source of financing?   

We raised funds VC and private funding for equity as well. ICO is additional sourced financing.
copper member
How much have you already collected by this moment?   

6.2 M
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
When does the pre-sale start?   
25th July 2018. Not much time left, so i advise you to sign up in advance.   
Activity: 57
When does the pre-sale start?   
Hi. Design of the app is described as one of main advantages in the WP. Is it really that important?   
Sure. It should be convenient, have a suitable color scheme and be able to attract new users.   
It seemed to me that not so much attention is paid to this issue. Personally, i love apps with minimalistic design.    
Bubblo has nothing in excess. You can get assured if you take a look at screenshots on the official site.   
Yes, you’re right, it looks quite harmonious. But i didn’t notice ads on this screenshots. Won’t it disharmonize the app?    
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi. Design of the app is described as one of main advantages in the WP. Is it really that important?   
Sure. It should be convenient, have a suitable color scheme and be able to attract new users.   
It seemed to me that not so much attention is paid to this issue. Personally, i love apps with minimalistic design.    
Bubblo has nothing in excess. You can get assured if you take a look at screenshots on the official site.   
Activity: 378
Activity: 156
Do you have direct competitors? If so, how are you planning to struggle against them in order to retain your target audience?   
Activity: 406
Hello. Arent you planning to involve some celebrities to advertisement of your app? It’s a great PR stunt.
Activity: 29
Greetings, team.
It's really interesting project. Assured website, pretty good results!
Activity: 238
As far as i understand, at the moment tokens aren’t used in the app. Won’t their implementation become a problem?
Activity: 106
Good afternoon. How many active users are there now in the app at the moment? Or is this secret data?   
Activity: 308
Can i buy tokens for fiat?   
If my memory doesn’t fail me, USD is accepted on ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: