Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 20. (Read 2736 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Why did you decide to implement an opportunity to check the number of the visitors basing on their gender status? Is there demand for this data?   
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
After approximated three and half months this thread started to be discovered by many people seeing the comments. What caused it staying unknown for all this period and sudden bump has any specific reason or team just started to market it now ? So pre-sale has to start in 12 days even project has great potential but in current situation hard cap is difficult. Well, this round will make clear things.
Are you planning to focus on food service industry or on all the entertainment facilities? Personally, i stand for the second option.     
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Good evening. Have you platform conducted  competitive analysis? Can i get acquainted with its results?   
Activity: 93
Hello. What share of tokens was put on sale? 

If the info in the WP is relevant, 47% of the total number are put on sale.   
Activity: 68
Hello. What share of tokens was put on sale? 
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What’s the hard cap of this ICO?   
$20 million, so i don’t think that it’ll be hard to reach it.
Activity: 57
What’s the hard cap of this ICO?   
Activity: 173
Hey. I heard that Bubblo was planning to offer a revolution advertisement control system. Is that true?     
Such a system will really be a part of the platform, but i’m not the one to decide to what extent it is revolution. 
And i wanna learn more about it before estimating the prospects of usage. Could you tell me pls what’s its basic principle?   
I can only tell you what i’ve read in the WP. The business representatives will provide targeted advertisement, and then they’ll be able to check its effectiveness, deciding which promotion strategy is optimal.   
How will it be checked? The idea doesn’t seem clear to me so far.   
With the help of usual automatic, anonymous check-ins. So the user data will be protected and business will be able to estimate its promo campaigns more effectively.     
As far as i understand, the business representatives will have to pay for this with bubblo tokens, but the will the users themselves get any rewards for this? You see, their data will be used, too.
Activity: 158
Hey. I heard that Bubblo was planning to offer a revolution advertisement control system. Is that true?     
Such a system will really be a part of the platform, but i’m not the one to decide to what extent it is revolution. 
And i wanna learn more about it before estimating the prospects of usage. Could you tell me pls what’s its basic principle?   
I can only tell you what i’ve read in the WP. The business representatives will provide targeted advertisement, and then they’ll be able to check its effectiveness, deciding which promotion strategy is optimal.   
With the help of usual automatic, anonymous check-ins. So the user data will be protected and business will be able to estimate its promo campaigns more effectively.     
Activity: 406
Hello. Are you gonna launch global solution at once, or will enter the markets of various regions gradually according to your strategy?   
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
What concerning exchanges? Many projects after end of ICO have added to exchanges after long time whether this task for first for you is? It would be desirable to see this project at the exchange as soon as possible.
Activity: 156
In your opinion, how long will it take to fill the apps up with all the data necessary to operate  at full capacity.
Good afternoon.  Will restaurants’ representatives be able to improve reviews or ratings?     
Are you gonna use publicly available social media data or buy private data?   
Pages:
Jump to: