Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 14. (Read 2736 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Will venues owners be able to record promo videos? It’d be a good idea.   

Yes possible.
copper member
How are you planning to retain users? Is loyalty program already developed?

Yes, there are numerous ways for users to be incentivised apart from our loyalty program.
copper member
Good afternoon. Are you planning to work with delivery services? They can also be considered to be connected with entertainment area.

Sure, please send across your proposal.       
copper member
Will you work on development of IoT devices on your own or buy ready-made options?   

We will develop tech on our own.
copper member
Hello. Doesnt the fact that the Banks give Bubblo access to deal database mean that the privacy policy is violated? I don’t what the platform to be at the center of a scandal.

Nope, our platforms database is created with permission of users and incentivising them for info.
copper member
The discovery app of the future has been featured on Tech News Beat. Take a look at their article on Bubblo!

copper member
Good afternoon. Is it possible to buy tokens for fiat?     

Bitcoin, Ethereum and CAS (Cashaa) and fiat as well.
copper member
Hey. I heard that the team has came upon agreement with  20th century Fox Studios. Is that true?

Yes. 20th Century Fox agreed to a long term cross-marketing campaign with Bubblo that has seen celebrity endorsements, Bubblo being featured in movies, sponsored advertising on the Bubblo marketing platform and more for movies such as Assassin's Creed with pre-movie partner credits and other promotions to add significant brand association value.
copper member
Good evening. What is the oldest Android version that supports your app? Or aren’t there any restrictions.   

Requires Android 4.0.3 and up.
copper member
an interesting project, providing ease of transactions using crypto. both the trader and the token holder will both benefit. success for your token sales, hopefully reach the expected target.

Thank you for the kind words!
copper member
Good evening. Are you planning to cooperate with Airbnb? It seems to me that it’s mutually profitable for both companies.   

Yes, Bubblo is working with Airbnb. We helped Airbnb hosts to create their own featured Bubblo filters by adding their favorite venues in their city so their guests could filter types of venues alongside host recommendations.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey. I heard that the team has came upon agreement with  20th century Fox Studios. Is that true?
It seems that’s true. The studio is specified in the WP as one of the hugest partner.   

What about nature of cooperation? It’s hard for me to imagine it. 
The only thing that i know is that this partnership  gives the Bubblo App ways to laterally and horizontally promote its features through movie campaigns.
Does it turn out that i can see ads of one of Hollywood blockbusters? It’s incredibly expensive!    
I can’t give you an exact answer, but i hope that it’ll work like that. As for the price, sometimes promotion takes more than a half of the total budget, so it’s better to cooperate with the best ones.      
copper member
F&B Providers such as Diageo can have Bubblo Filters. Could you please describe promotion process in details? I wanna get assured that it’ll be simple.

Users add photos and reviews about venues and get rewards for this. They can also find your own TOP-5 of venues with the help  of those reviews and with the help of filters.
copper member
Hey. How is bubblo planning to promote its app? I hope that the team won’t stop with ads in marketplaces.   

Aside from other channels, we are also conducting roadshows. There's one upcoming, see you in Asia!

copper member
As far as I know , there are many similar services, for example, the same recommendations from Google, why is there a blockchain and its own token? Tell me simply-as a way to raise money.

The discovery app landscape is not reflective of a myriad of elements such as social media, the real-time deals and the actual environment of bars, clubs, and restaurants. Existing tools either provide large lists or show dozens of pins on a map to suggest places to go out to users. These suggestions are not very helpful in narrowing down user’s choices to help them decide.

Additionally, current social networks and review sites are not transparent about what data they collect from users and who they sell that data to.
Moreover, users do not currently benefit monetarily or otherwise from the use and sale of their personal data.

With Bubblo,  users are empowered to commoditize their personal data and bargain it with businesses in exchange for deals, discounts and prizes.

copper member
Hello! It is impressive that the Bubble platform allows you to earn tokens by browsing, uploading images, editing / adding places in the database.Will the app be available in all countries without exception?

It is available in most countries at the moment and it should be available worldwide very soon! So if it isn’t available yet in your country, just sit tight we should be there soon!
copper member
Do i have to become an ICO participant in order to get tokens? Or will it be possible to earn them just using the app?

You simply have to use the app.
copper member
I’d like to talk with support team. Whom should i ask?

You can fill-up the form on our website here or join our Telegram channel here.
copper member
I read on Yellopixel that you were going to cooperate actively with  IBM Watson. Could you please tell more about this cooperation?   

Bubblo is going to leverage IBM Watson's APIs to apply cognitive capabilities in order to show result-based user behavior, location, and other personality-based inputs.
copper member
Next Startup talks about our amazing AI that will help users find the top 5 recommended places suited to their specific needs!

Pages:
Jump to: