Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform - page 15. (Read 2736 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Hey. I heard that the team has came upon agreement with  20th century Fox Studios. Is that true?
It seems that’s true. The studio is specified in the WP as one of the hugest partner.   

What about nature of cooperation? It’s hard for me to imagine it. 
The only thing that i know is that this partnership  gives the Bubblo App ways to laterally and horizontally promote its features through movie campaigns.
Does it turn out that i can see ads of one of Hollywood blockbusters? It’s incredibly expensive!    
Activity: 104
I think Bubblo token will be a token that is in great demand because of the benefits provided. it is still needed many more innovations in order to compete with similar projects. but I am optimistic with the success of Bubblo.

This is not about the problem of thingking or belief of success later
but have to struggle how to develop and get a positive response from among investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hey. I heard that the team has came upon agreement with  20th century Fox Studios. Is that true?
It seems that’s true. The studio is specified in the WP as one of the hugest partner.   

The only thing that i know is that this partnership  gives the Bubblo App ways to laterally and horizontally promote its features through movie campaigns.
Activity: 56
I think Bubblo token will be a token that is in great demand because of the benefits provided. it is still needed many more innovations in order to compete with similar projects. but I am optimistic with the success of Bubblo.

Activity: 392
Activity: 238
How much are you planning to spend on promotion in search engines? Or do you want to ignore this direction?   
Activity: 224
Hi. How can i get your tokens for free? I can translate your site or WP into several languages.   
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will venues owners be able to record promo videos? It’d be a good idea.   
Good evening. What is the oldest Android version that supports your app? Or aren’t there any restrictions.   
Activity: 175
How are you planning to retain users? Is loyalty program already developed?
Activity: 106
Good afternoon. Are you planning to work with delivery services? They can also be considered to be connected with entertainment area.
copper member
Activity: 126
Bubblo was featured on Yello Pixel! They discuss the ins and outs of the Bubblo App and how the app will aid users in discovering new and exciting places to be.

See the post here.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
an interesting project, providing ease of transactions using crypto. both the trader and the token holder will both benefit. success for your token sales, hopefully reach the expected target.
Activity: 364
What does official pre-sale start on? 
On July 25th, 2018.
Activity: 140
What does official pre-sale start on? 
Activity: 364
Hello. How many tokens will i get for 1 ETH? 
There’s a calculator on the ICO’s site. I advise you to use it ‘cause the rate changes often.     
Merit: 31
Hello. How many tokens will i get for 1 ETH? 
Activity: 116
Hey. How is bubblo planning to promote its app? I hope that the team won’t stop with ads in marketplaces.   
Of course, not. WP pays a lot of attention to this process, so i advise you to get acquitted with the document.   
I don’t have enough time to study it. Tell me pls, are representatives going to come upon an agreement regarding installation on smartphones?   

Yes, and cross-promote downloads with every new Reliance Jio Subscribe was mentioned, too.
I’ve never heard about Reliance Jio. Does anyone know that which smartphones will it be pre-installed?   
Pages:
Jump to: