Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BULLISHRUNCRYPTO [BULLISH] Airdrop, Bounty, ICO Official Thread 🚀🚀🚀 - page 11. (Read 4332 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Ready to cooperate further. Great project!!! I joined airdrop. Please pay attention to this project, in my opinion, a good future and great prospects. To invest to earn. Smiley Your project is very important. Want a quick and large-scale development project. Good luck!
Activity: 50
Interesting project,  but is your white paper ready   now?  I have joined the Airdrop and hope this project succeeds.  Good luck dev. 
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is a very exciting project. It has a very clever name and has a really good use case. With the low token Supply it is sure to Skyrocket in value. This will make people want to hold the token long-term and drive the price up even more. I'm very excited to have heard about this early I'm looking forward to the airdrop and watching this project unfold. Good luck to us all.
Activity: 728
this can be achieved, I will hold brc token until it reaches the target $ 150
Activity: 124
Hello dev it's very interesting project and I'll keep looking for more information and updates about the project and I hope it will get listed as soon as possible to any big exchanges sites also.
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
I liked your idea with cryptobot. This will facilitate the routine work of investors. The credit platform, I think, will also be in demand.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
im keep in faith the target price can achievied. Good luck dev, i will support this project in my way
Activity: 214
Well very ambitious price target stated !! I think I will hodl this tokens  
Grin
Activity: 70
Interesting project, clear description, GOOD LUCK
Activity: 82
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
Just like its name,  I hope ur runs  bully like bitcoin.  Good job dev
Activity: 164
Cant just wait for it to be live and listed on exchanger... Success to the project and Goodluck to the Dev.
Activity: 56
Interesting project and I am closely following the team, let's build a community of holders, Airdrop in three stages, reward holders massively and use social media to drive the bullish run. Good luck to the team and developer. Success is achievable on this project.
Activity: 537
Thankful to be a part of this unique future project. Thanks for the work thus far team.
Activity: 70
So when does the airdrop begin?
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Great work on the white paper it looks great, have participated in the airdrop! Looks like this one is definitely going to be successful for sure
Activity: 303
This is an amazing project with great potential
Activity: 157
I was impressed and all means of communication is already prepared with this team. I hope for the success of this project. Best of luck!
Activity: 98
I am ready to be among those that will foster the success of this program.
Kudos to the developers.
Activity: 105
The project is really interesting. I hope it will really reach $150 because anything is possible in cryptocurrencies. Goodluck to the team!
Activity: 42
I like bullish Smiley so when I heard about this project, I immediately joined their airdrop without hesitation, this project has a lot of potential to grow, and I want to be part of this growth, I will HODL your token to help you with the success of this BULLISH TOKEN!
Pages:
Jump to: