Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 41. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
from Belarus, ip addressing 178.122.x.x or 178.124.x.x

Are you sure you are using the latest version? We lifted the ban on countries and no IP from Belarus was banned.

I downloaded today 8 hours ago from your official website. and put on clean PC.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

so that means I won't be able to mining BYC?
Russia 88.200.2**.*** dynamic
Activity: 789
Merit: 500

Are you sure you are using the latest version? We lifted the ban on countries and no IP from Belarus was banned.
I installed the new version. removed the old version completely. when you enter a captcha. writes Error earming!
what could be the problem?

That is because we were not officially launched yet  Smiley. Try again..

I have tried many times to enter within 6 hours. not working -Error earming!. the program downloaded in the morning from your website.

Where are you located?

I have a question: Why does the load on the gpu rise with 30% when the client is started? I thougt byc was cpu only.

The mining process is CPU, but GUI still requires the GPU. Also, many PCs do not have a dedicated GPU and use the CPU to process graphics.
I installed the new version. removed the old version completely. when you enter a captcha. writes Error earming!

That is because we were not officially launched yet  Smiley. Try again..

I have tried many times to enter within 6 hours. not working -Error earming!. the program downloaded in the morning from your website.

Where are you located?
Activity: 47
I have a question: Why does the load on the gpu rise with 30% when the client is started? I thougt byc was cpu only.

You can download the latest version here: http://bytecent.com/download.php

If you already have the blockchain installed, just download the update version it is much smaller in size.
The Bytecent Update Version on the website is a little to big, or??? Wrong link maybe?

The full version includes the blockchain for people who are downloading for the first time. We will re-upload the update version without the blockchain within the hour.
Activity: 47
The Bytecent Update Version on the website is a little to big, or??? Wrong link maybe?

Hello everyone!

I am conducting the final testing on Bytecent 2.3, and I will be releasing it sometime today.

Best,
Christopher

Hello everyone!

I am conducting the final testing on Bytecent 2.3, and I will be releasing it sometime today.

Best,
Christopher
great news. waiting for the update. will test.
Hello everyone!

Best,
Christopher
Still not working but found a workaround using mBYC instead of BYC

I stand corrected and you are right, sorry. Not sure when that bug was introduced, but I will fix it after version 2.2.2. Right now I am focused on getting the latest version out to allow more people to mine without being blocked.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Still not working but found a workaround using mBYC instead of BYC
Decimals work, not sure why it is not working for you. Try another amount.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Seems you can't move an amount of BYC with decimal in it (I want to move 132.52 but the byc won't allow me anything but the whole number 132) is it normal? Can you enable decimals in the next release please?

Restart the wallet and try again.

Tried it but same issue...
Seems you can't move an amount of BYC with decimal in it (I want to move 132.52 but the byc won't allow me anything but the whole number 132) is it normal? Can you enable decimals in the next release please?

Restart the wallet and try again.
Pages:
Jump to: