Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 42. (Read 160279 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Seems you can't move an amount of BYC with decimal in it (I want to move 132.52 but the byc won't allow me anything but the whole number 132) is it normal? Can you enable decimals in the next release please?
Activity: 789
Merit: 500

I see mining message, I don't see processor load and no pps. Why?

Listen to the podcast. That will be fixed in a few days.
Activity: 453
Merit: 255

I see mining message, I don't see processor load and no pps. Why?
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Does this post refers to me pls?
I never said that you clown, sorry but i never said that !!!

No, that post was not directed at you at all. It was a response to twostepsally.

OK! I am told that i will have to wait a few days to see what this new store, and i stand by what i said! I still believe this is a good coin and hope that everything will be okay though !!!

No, that post was not directed at you at all. It was a response to twostepsally.

I normally do not engage trolls who are not man enough to post under their main account. There is no need to keep this charade up, I already know who you are.

1. You do not have any coins of significance to dump, and everyone here knows that. If you did, you would have posted your BYC address already proving you did. Stop wasting our time.

2. If you purchased over 100k coins and you think I am a "clown dev", what does that make you? But you and I both know you didn't purchase over 100k coins nor did you mine them.

3. If you haven't noticed already, people that are mining Bytecent are ignoring you. For nearly 2 years they have been able to mine and sell Bytecent without issue, the Bytecent community members are the wrong audience for your "abandon ship" routine.

4. After we are done getting our new banning system tweaked, the same walls that have been up for over a year will be right back up.

Lastly, this will be the last time I respond to your immature and foolish comments. Your posts will be deleted and you will be ignored.

What's up with the price drop? And is there a list of blacklisted countries?

Seems that farms are back and mining happily. Difficulty is nearly the same when farms were mining.
Maybe another fix is needed, pausing mining for now.

The difficultly was significantly higher before the fork. The difficulty was 7.99 before the fork, and now it is 7.81. A 0.18 difference is significant with the algorithm we are using. There are currently no "farms" on the network.

I normally do not engage trolls who are not man enough to post under their main account. There is no need to keep this charade up, I already know who you are.

1. You do not have any coins of significance to dump, and everyone here knows that. If you did, you would have posted your BYC address already proving you did. Stop wasting our time.

2. If you purchased over 100k coins and you think I am a "clown dev", what does that make you? But you and I both know you didn't purchase over 100k coins nor did you mine them.

3. If you haven't noticed already, people that are mining Bytecent are ignoring you. For nearly 2 years they have been able to mine and sell Bytecent without issue, the Bytecent community members are the wrong audience for your "abandon ship" routine.

4. After we are done getting our new banning system tweaked, the same walls that have been up for over a year will be right back up.

Lastly, this will be the last time I respond to your immature and foolish comments. Your posts will be deleted and you will be ignored.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It should be known that there are not illiterate people ... It has a safe and a doctor ... I am here's a lawyer ... and so ... it can not be manipulated us !!! Price byc goes down, people withdraw their money, of course I mean those who are fair mining, because they see what it is !!! I'm warning all the time on some things, in good faith, may sometimes harsh, but in good faith ... You can not fuck people in brain that are invested in your coin, but you've got to listen to them !!! Again, not to be confused, i am against any kind of fraud, because it is not good for us, not for dev.!!!
wtf am I reading...
But here, has a chance to correct ... Let use all there is to ban farm, all the modern technology, and some do it now, and shall let the honest miners to mining this coin, and to work with their money as they think should ... When all is well, people work for byc of course, but if not, then all this goes on ... drum
It should be known that there are not illiterate people ... It has a safe and a doctor ... I am here's a lawyer ... and so ... it can not be manipulated us !!! Price byc goes down, people withdraw their money, of course I mean those who are fair mining, because they see what it is !!! I'm warning all the time on some things, in good faith, may sometimes harsh, but in good faith ... You can not fuck people in brain that are invested in your coin, but you've got to listen to them !!! Again, not to be confused, i am against any kind of fraud, because it is not good for us, not for dev.!!!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
...Let me make this clear, mining Bytecent is not a "right". The Bytecent network is a semi-private network and we are allowing individuals to take part in the network at our sole discretion...

guess what, we are here only so that the members of that semi-private network can take away our money...

Seems that farms are back and mining happily. Difficulty is nearly the same when farms were mining.
    Looks like it really ... diff is the same as when you were working farms ... but if there is someone that is currently mining byc? I have not heard even one of us mining last 10 days ...
    In the podcast, i did not specifically have not heard ... all on a long stick ... as always ... all the promises, today, tomorrow, in the future, but our CPU stand, and farms working... because he wants to ... We do not need empty promises, especially those far away ... let the honest miners immediately, and let him look at the farm and do with them what he wants, i have 1 cpu and not mining, and probably now some farm work, given the diff. .. That's why i said yesterday, where is the justice for fair miners ?! There is not all naive people, he needs to know !!!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

I said in a previous post that i was going to dump because of this ass dev that I have no respect for.

And those of you who claimed to counter me by putting up buy walls...you consider dust as a wall?

I will be dumping again. Put your walls up!

I don't know which dust you're talking about but as I said before, my walls are set up. Oh wait, did you expect my walls to be at the top of the price range? hah.. if you have so many coins, be my guest.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
You know what, i deleted this post, i'll wait a few days to see really what will happen ... I think it's fair enough ...
     Remove and you also your last post, not to be confused, and let's wait to see how it really will be...
    He was only supposed to include the software, for which he says he has, and that, when the software detects that the IP address is done by cheating, to ban the address ... and so on to detect and ban these IP addresses! It could not be easier! If someone tells me that i'm wrong, he is crazy !!!
     I've expected it to us on during the day to let mining ... or perhaps that he will tell us when will we allow mining ... however nothing, everything remains the same, the days pass, it is becoming longer ... I'm tired of this ...
     He says if someone is using 2 PC he will be banned, and we with one PC we prohibited for more than 7 days ... Where is the justice ?!

Did you even listen to the podcast? You do not have to mine Bytecent, there are tons of other digital currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: