Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 43. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Christopher
I really like your project.
I have 1 pc.
You are forbidden to address to Belarus?
I ran the program but the load on the CPU 0% Huh
I have a dynamic address. because of this load is 0% ?? Huh
I looked up an address that does not change 178.124. .... .....   or     178.122. ... ....
my ISP changes the IP address after each restart the modem, or once a day.
Look here please. many thanks.

I am releasing a podcast later that will address everything.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Christopher
I really like your project.
I have 1 pc.
You are forbidden to address to Belarus?
I ran the program but the load on the CPU 0% Huh
I have a dynamic address. because of this load is 0% ?? Huh
I looked up an address that does not change 178.124. .... .....   or     178.122. ... ....
my ISP changes the IP address after each restart the modem, or once a day.
Look here please. many thanks.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Please, give me link for wallet sources. You promised reward for adding BYC to any exchange, but they all need linux daemon and so they ask sources to build it themselves. I wrote PM couple times, but you do not answer.

Hello Vitala,

I have been very busy with the fork and now the banning system. Bytecent is closed source, please have the exchange contact me and once BYC is listed you will receive your bounty.

Best,
Christopher
Exchange admins said they can add only coins with open and public sources.
How should they contact you? e-mail, PM here or at BYCTalk?
Please, give me link for wallet sources. You promised reward for adding BYC to any exchange, but they all need linux daemon and so they ask sources to build it themselves. I wrote PM couple times, but you do not answer.

Hello Vitala,

I have been very busy with the fork and now the banning system. Bytecent is closed source, please have the exchange contact me and once BYC is listed you will receive your bounty.

Best,
Christopher
If you are unable to mine, please post the information required here: http://byctalk.com/forums/topic/675/post-your-location-and-ip
Activity: 69
And what now for us which using 1 computer, and fair mining all time? And buy some byc coins? And which believe in this coin?
   Those of us who honestly mining, we are frustrated, and those who are cheating, they know that it can no longer !!! So here is the question, whether we are all supposed to cheat?

go mine something else, this coin is not here for you or anybody else, except of course christopher and his private club
Activity: 64

There is nothing to think about. Some people were banned for blatantly cheating, some people were banned because they were using VPNs, and others were banned based on a region they live. I have stated multiple times that our network is a Quasi-Public network, and after nearly 2 year of allowing anyone to mine, we are putting some restrictions in place.

Furthermore, you seem to be more focused on the mining process than the overall Bytecent project. It is disingenuous for you to keep touting your frustration with mining, while you and others have been silent for months and have not contributed to Bytecent or this community.

And what now for us which using 1 computer, and fair mining all time? And buy some byc coins? And which believe in this coin?
   Those of us who honestly mining, we are frustrated, and those who are cheating, they know that it can no longer !!! So here is the question, whether we are all supposed to cheat?

There is nothing to think about. Some people were banned for blatantly cheating, some people were banned because they were using VPNs, and others were banned based on a region they live. I have stated multiple times that our network is a Quasi-Public network, and after nearly 2 year of allowing anyone to mine, we are putting some restrictions in place.

Furthermore, you seem to be more focused on the mining process than the overall Bytecent project. It is disingenuous for you to keep touting your frustration with mining, while you and others have been silent for months and have not contributed to Bytecent or this community.
Activity: 64
   I do not understand why the ban IP address? Why that? Are not you supposed to be banned by those who cheat the system and those who have a farm? I see here that all people who are banned are those that have one computer, and it's not cheating the system, not are people with a lot of computer! After that Chris said, he has software that can determine that a mining with multiple computers, i say okay. It's a rule, this is a solo mining system, and it is okay! Now, as the software claims that i with a single computer can not mining ... Come on people please !!! We do not ban from software, if indeed it exists, because software can not go wrong! Software will be ban cheaters and farms, is not it !? If a new wallet is not good, i think we should know? Or we maybe all banned, except selected people, who are already seven days, mining on a small diff, and the daily mining nearly 3,000 coins these seven days ... Think about all of this ...
    Did anyone read that someone wrote that normal mining with a new wallet?
Activity: 7
I've also been unable to mine for about a week.  Today, when I started mining with a new PoW address it briefly displays that it's "unable to earn" then says "that's correct" and starts the count down but doesn't load the CPU (it isn't really mining).  I'm not sure if I'm banned or if it's another issue..

I've only ever mined with a single CPU.  I'm in Alaska and my IP address is 69.178.50.x.

I hope I can mine soon.  Thanks, Jeff
Activity: 5

when it is expected to restart the system?
Activity: 69
Most of the Central, East end South Europe internet users have dynamic IP address.
Activity: 99

We do not have an IP in our system that matches those 8 digits. Do you have a dynamic IP? The IPs we do have from Croatia were auto banned.
yes i have dynamic ip,like i said before i must make new address everytime,but i dont give up from BYC;)

We do not have an IP in our system that matches those 8 digits. Do you have a dynamic IP? The IPs we do have from Croatia were auto banned.
I am in Europe,Croatia...not much of us mining BYC here...thx

We didn't ban Croatia. You might have had been auto banned by the system. Give me the first 6 digits of your IP and I will check.

There are two IPs in our system that matches the first 6 digits of your IP. Sorry, I need 8 digits.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Bytecent i used to mine at the very beginning and i stopped for a while is there a calculator i can use to know how many bcy i will get a day with my cpu 

We didn't ban Croatia. You might have had been auto banned by the system. Give me the first 6 digits of your IP and I will check.

There are two IPs in our system that matches the first 6 digits of your IP. Sorry, I need 8 digits.

Pages:
Jump to: