Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 44. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
I am in Europe,Croatia...not much of us mining BYC here...thx

We didn't ban Croatia. You might have had been auto banned by the system. Give me the first 6 digits of your IP and I will check.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I am in Europe,Croatia...not much of us mining BYC here...thx
Yesterday we enabled our region ban for the most troublesome regions, and some users not cheating were affected. The ban on some regions will be lifted, while others will remain. What region are you located in?
well,yesterday i using 2 pc for BYC,could mine on all,but today cant on any of them...strange(
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Tens of us has complain about a new wallet, the latest version of the wallet ... The problem is the same for all! Percent Chriss says that he has softwer, which is a security system, then it is easy to discover farms and similar types of scams ...and i agree with that, let him to discover all the scams and let them to ban them... But i think he does not it, but ban them people at will, and those who have one and those that have 2 computers, although wrote that allowed a maximum of 2 computers for mining ... Ok, i agree with that, but i got here two computers, this is the maximum for mining ... but what ... forbidden to mining on both! QUESTION - Why Huh

the CPU is not working and time goes by
what's the problem?
how to fix?
also Chris,same problem,client start mining but cpu is on 0%,yesterday was all ok...?
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

the CPU is not working and time goes by
what's the problem?
how to fix?
i am trying now,did all those things,press Bytecent start aplication,now  still rescanning...after 30 min...is normal?
correction...i made it,sync ok,card working great:)))

Great to hear!  Smiley
ok...lets go on some more important questions,Chris,Bytecent usb card i got,i have there many BYC,would i have troubles with new client,last time i had problem with sync,then i leave it....now,sync with those cards,any instructions?..thx

1. Yes you can use the new Bytecent with the card.

2. ALWAYS make sure you backup your wallet.

3. Copy ALL of the files from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bytecent, to your Bytecent Card where the Bytecent.exe is located.

4. Once you have copied the files. Now open the Bytecent folder located on your Bytecent Card.

5. Delete the files and folders stored in the Bytecent folder EXCEPT YOUR WALLET.DAT.

6. Copy the following folders and files from here to the card: C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Bytecent

a) Blocks folder
b) Chainstate folder
d) bytecent.conf
d) Peers.dat

I am going to make an easy updater for the Bytecent card.
ok thx,will try...easy updater would be great)

NP, let me know if it works....
i am trying now,did all those things,press Bytecent start aplication,now  still rescanning...after 30 min...is normal?
correction...i made it,sync ok,card working great:)))
ok...lets go on some more important questions,Chris,Bytecent usb card i got,i have there many BYC,would i have troubles with new client,last time i had problem with sync,then i leave it....now,sync with those cards,any instructions?..thx

3. Copy ALL of the files from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bytecent, to your Bytecent Card where the Bytecent.exe is located.

4. Once you have copied the files. Now open the Bytecent folder located on your Bytecent Card.

5. Delete the files and folders stored in the Bytecent folder EXCEPT YOUR WALLET.DAT.

6. Copy the following folders and files from here to the card: C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Bytecent

a) Blocks folder
b) Chainstate folder
d) bytecent.conf
d) Peers.dat

NP, let me know if it works....

a) Blocks folder
b) Chainstate folder
d) bytecent.conf
d) Peers.dat

a) Blocks folder
b) Chainstate folder
d) bytecent.conf
d) Peers.dat

Is that why you are deleting every post I make. Let the people decide the truth.

I am deleting your posts because you are not posting anything of substance. You claimed you wanted to sell your coins, and you were told to feel free to do so. You then  had a tantrum because you were expecting another response. I am not going to entertain your drama.

PS: Why are you posting under a fake account?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Is that why you are deleting every post I make. Let the people decide the truth.

You took the time and effort to post here and publicly announce you wanted to sell your coins, and then you throw a tantrum when you did not get the reaction you expected. Sell or don't sell, either way it doesn't affect Bytecent.

PS: I am honored that someone that hasn't posted since 2014 decided to start posting today on our thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/twostepsally-335730

I am going to sell all my bytecent.

If you are going to sell your BYC do not announce it, just do it. It is not by luck this project has lasted for nearly 2 years. We are heavily funded and buying/selling is part of our business model. So by all means please unload your BYC and thank you for your support.
Activity: 85
Make me an offer for 114,000 or ill just unload on the exchange.

My walls are set up on Trex, dump at will sir!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
What's the maximum power you are allowing?
Activity: 94
Hello all. I want to add it to exchange, but they ask sources to compile linux daemon. Please, give me link for Bytecent 2.2 sources.
Pages:
Jump to: