Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 55. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Sorry for the stupid question, Bytecent Bounty pay or not pay? I only got 0.20 BYC.

Tha app paying but very low (don't except get the 10/25 buck if you just start now) comparating to the start of his where you could do easily 100byc in 2/3hours
Moreover in my country all bounty bigger than 5byc never paid me since Christopher have changed of ads provider (2/3 months ago I guess).
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

He мoгy пocмoтpeть кoличecтвo пoдтвepждeний. Ecли чepeз "Show transactions Details", тo пpиxoдитcя вooбщe пepeзaгpyжaть кoшeлeк, тaк кaк нe вepнyтьcя нaзaд.
I can not see the number of acknowledgments. If by "Show transactions Details", then we have to do to restart the purse because they do not come back.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Sorry for the stupid question, Bytecent Bounty pay or not pay? I only got 0.20 BYC.
Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Hello all!

Here is the latest Bytecent beta:  http://bytecent.com/beta/bytecent.zip

Our next release will be considered stable, and everyone will be required to update to the latest version.

Best,
Christopher
We will be releasing that latest Bytecent beta later today.
The new Bytecent website will go live this Friday!
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
Mmmh can you develop a little bit for us about :

2. We will be introducing our new mining protocol that will make mining fair while also preventing someone from gaming the system.

Please?

POB will be part of the blockchain. Anyone using the same wallet.dat to mine on multiple machines will have orphans.

Also, each machine will be limited to mining one block every 40 minutes, this will be part of the protocol and will not be able to be bypassed. After a year of mining we know the average machine cannot mine more than 1 BYC every 40 minutes. This will allow miners with slower computers to compete with the faster computers on the network and make distribution more fair. However, the network will still remain stable as it is now.

Hmm maybe I stick with my old core and won´t buy something  10 core xeon.

This is still good news Smiley BYC is and will be huge.
Quick update, we will be releasing the new website next week!
Here is a sneak peek of the new Bytecent website!

*Ahem* JJ *Ahem* Semi-distributed pool *Ahem*  Grin Grin Grin

I am more than willing to restart the pool, but the RPC functions required to make the pool work were removed from Bytecent wallet. I have had new and updated code ready to go for months, but it now appears that for some reason Bytecent feels the semi-distributed mining system is pointless.  

Too bad, I was kind of waiting for that semi-distributed pool.

The distributed pool was a good idea at the time, but for various reasons I decided to go another route. Once we are confident the latest version of Bytecent is stable and ready for primetime, we will implement the next phase of our plan. We will be introducing our "Bonus Rewards" feature, which will allow miners to receive bonus Bytecent for participating in the network. It will yield better rewards than the distributed pool.

Cool, I will be waiting for that then. Congrats on the latest accomplishments.  Smiley

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

I am more than willing to restart the pool, but the RPC functions required to make the pool work were removed from Bytecent wallet. I have had new and updated code ready to go for months, but it now appears that for some reason Bytecent feels the semi-distributed mining system is pointless.  

The distributed pool was a good idea at the time, but for various reasons I decided to go another route. Once we are confident the latest version of Bytecent is stable and ready for primetime, we will implement the next phase of our plan. We will be introducing our "Bonus Rewards" feature, which will allow miners to receive bonus Bytecent for participating in the network. It will yield better rewards than the distributed pool.

Cool, I will be waiting for that then. Congrats on the latest accomplishments.  Smiley
Later today I will be releasing a sneak peek of the new Bytecent website!
Once we are confident the latest version of Bytecent is stable

why i am needing openGL support if i mining with cpu?? its necessary to use opengl to draw graphics on wallet? maybe release lite version wallet without unnecessary graphic.

Yes OpenGL is required for the wallet UI. Maybe you should upgrade OpenGL....
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Once we are confident the latest version of Bytecent is stable

why i am needing openGL support if i mining with cpu?? its necessary to use opengl to draw graphics on wallet? maybe release lite version wallet without unnecessary graphic.

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

You can download the latest beta here: http://bytecent.com/beta/bytecent.zip

In about two weeks, we will be requiring everyone to update to the latest version.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Cryptsy opened BYC for withdrawal.

If anyone has coins there, they should withdraw them asap!
We will be releasing another Bytecent update within 48 hours. The new update fixes reported bugs by community members, and also fixes a few bugs found during our internal testing. Also, we will be launching the new Bytecent.com website within several days. The new website does a significantly better job at introducing Bytecent to general consumers, while at the same time providing more technical information to more experienced members of the community. I will give an exact date for the website launch very soon.

The reason why a bug report forum was created so the same bugs would not be reported multiple times. Also, it makes it easier for everyone to keep track of bugs.

Report your latest bug(s) here: http://byctalk.com/forums/18/bug-reports
Pages:
Jump to: