Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 54. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Ready for update?

Hi... we are preparing the new site and wallet. Everything should be uploaded and live within the next few hours.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
My pps dropped after I install beta version. Last version I get about almost 3200 pps and now only 2700, even if I set process priority high and lower every visuals on windows and close every other programs Sad

Once everyone is required to update to the new version, the overall network PPS will decrease and so will the difficulty. You will then earn more coins once the difficulty decreases.

Okay. I just have to wait. I won't downgrade now, if we get new release on monday.

Hey everyone,

I decided to delay the soft launch until tomorrow 9PM EST. Today is Presidents day here in the USA and it is a national holiday. I want to give everyone an extra day to prepare for the update so there are no network problems. The update will be mandatory, so anyone running the old client will not be able to mine once their client has stopped mining. Stay tuned for further information...
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
My pps dropped after I install beta version. Last version I get about almost 3200 pps and now only 2700, even if I set process priority high and lower every visuals on windows and close every other programs Sad

Once everyone is required to update to the new version, the overall network PPS will decrease and so will the difficulty. You will then earn more coins once the difficulty decreases.

Okay. I just have to wait. I won't downgrade now, if we get new release on monday.
Activity: 531
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Would be nice to get BYC to Poloniex, a little more volume wouldn't hurt I think...

You are 100% correct. However, the community needs to reach out to Polo and request they add us. The more people who ask, the more inclined they will be to add Bytecent.
+1. We need Polo. Great exchange!
Would be nice to get BYC to Poloniex, a little more volume wouldn't hurt I think...

You are 100% correct. However, the community needs to reach out to Polo and request they add us. The more people who ask, the more inclined they will be to add Bytecent.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
What is average pps usually today? I have about 3000-3200 pps and getting "too high pps" messages.

Are you using the latest version?

V.1.3.3.3

Download the latest beta here: http://bytecent.com/beta/bytecent.zip

You will not have a PPS issue with the beta version.

Ok thanks! I will install beta when I'm going off to my work.

Edit. Okay just updated on beta. Now I´m getting error message "Bytecent server doesn't allow you to mine!"
You are right, no PPS issue but open gl issue...
What would be the maximum PPS you can run?

IW

What kind of OpenGL issues are you experiencing? In regards to the PPS, it will cap out around 5000 PPS.
http://imgur.com/nOr08Nf
My rigg does more than 5k PPS, will i still be able to run multiple mining wallets in same rigg?

IW

Update your OpenGL drivers. For now you can run multiple instances on one rig, but in the future no.
Activity: 736

IW

What kind of OpenGL issues are you experiencing? In regards to the PPS, it will cap out around 5000 PPS.
http://imgur.com/nOr08Nf
My rigg does more than 5k PPS, will i still be able to run multiple mining wallets in same rigg?

IW

IW

Activity: 736
What is average pps usually today? I have about 3000-3200 pps and getting "too high pps" messages.

V.1.3.3.3

IW

V.1.3.3.3

V.1.3.3.3

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Sorry for the stupid question, Bytecent Bounty pay or not pay? I only got 0.20 BYC.

Depends where you are from actually. 1st tier countries >>>> others in rewards. But it does pay, trust me.
Pages:
Jump to: