Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com - page 80. (Read 160279 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
I have this problem!
Laptop i7 3630QM PPS 1550-1650
happens racing PPS
But 1,2 times a day I have PPS 7000-8000 and get this:
have to restart the wallet

Not always possible quick fix!
how to fix the problem?

Restarting your wallet will clear the error message and let you mine again
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
how much coins pro day i can earn with  laptop cpu 2 core duo ?
150 pps
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
I have this problem!
Laptop i7 3630QM PPS 1550-1650
happens racing PPS
But 1,2 times a day I have PPS 7000-8000 and get this:
have to restart the wallet

Not always possible quick fix!
how to fix the problem?
Activity: 789
Merit: 500
Why change the name? I understand your wish to make a forum only for the bytecent but why take a name already taken by a radio and change the name of the forum?

1. BYCTalk is some obscure online radio show.

Them being small doesn't mean their name is up for
grabs, they could sum make a claim against you over it. Especially since you know they exist already and it's not an accidental conflict

No one claimed them being small has anything to do with their name being up for "grabs". Trademark law is not as simple as someone using a name first. There is also the issue of the category which the name is being used for. For example, someone could use the name BYCTalk for a radio, and someone else can use the name BYCTalk for a forum..etc..etc. As long as each name doesn't cause confusion in the marketplace. We own the domain name byctalk.com, and the name byctalk is not currently a registered trademark. This is a non issue.
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
Why change the name? I understand your wish to make a forum only for the bytecent but why take a name already taken by a radio and change the name of the forum?

Them being small doesn't mean their name is up for
grabs, they could sum make a claim against you over it. Especially since you know they exist already and it's not an accidental conflict

Moreover why shutdown the board? As I know you can easily make backup of it whitout shutdown it, you can work on local and then restore it. Normally a maintenance is'not bigger than 1h the time to check all the things...

2. CoinBlab is not just a message board. There are private messages, notifications, blog posts, coin pages, forum posts, feeds...etc..etc. So it is not as simple as cloning the website and moving everything over. Furthermore, shutting down CoinBlab during the transition process was the best option.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Moreover why shutdown the board? As I know you can easily make backup of it whitout shutdown it, you can work on local and then restore it. Normally a maintenance is'not bigger than 1h the time to check all the things...
We are in the process of transitioning from CoinBlab to BYCTalk. BYCTalk will be open to the public on Tuesday.
Bytecent 1.4 when?It's been three weeks!

1.4 is a major upgrade. We will release it when we feel it is ready for primetime.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
Bytecent 1.4 when?It's been three weeks!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
All I want is a new CLEAN page for just to live!
i never get coins why? But in wallet write chains per day 46 etc..
Is there an ETA on the BYCtalk?  Smiley

The launch of BYCTalk was delayed because C-CEX was adding BYC, and we didn't want down time during the addition process. BYCTalk will be up in a few days, and CoinBlab will be shutdown permanently.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Is there an ETA on the BYCtalk?  Smiley
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Before I had many bad words regarding BYC.
Now, situation is much better. Actually I am mining BYC now on 3 machines. (2 right now I had motherboard problem with one, sent to RMA, with 3770K on it).
Only price dropped, but hope for better.
Activity: 658
Awesome! 1-2coins/day at 1800pps.

How many Bitcoin do you mine per day?
Never tried... was mining recently XMG about 100 in day. Any other question?

Then maybe you should focus on mining XMG. No one is forcing you to mine Bytecent.
Activity: 848

Never tried... was mining recently XMG about 100 in day. Any other question?

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
5-6 coins with 990 pps 6-core,on second one also...2-3 coins athlon 4 core 200 pps...so;)
Activity: 848
Pages:
Jump to: