Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 27. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
When will the multi pool be fully operational not trying to rush just curious because that would help a lot with volume with the automatic buy orders that multi pools usually have.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Someone should get the attention of MintPal after this and CAC will be golden a top 100 coin guaranteed

Let's focus on getting some volume at C-CEX and sustaining it.  Please don't dump all your coins and let this thing build up.  Mintpal and Bittrex will want a very high volume for a coin before consideration. Make this work and let's hit the big time.

Yeah your right volume is the best thing we can do right now
Activity: 196
Activity: 84
Someone should get the attention of MintPal after this and CAC will be golden a top 100 coin guaranteed

Let's focus on getting some volume at C-CEX and sustaining it.  Please don't dump all your coins and let this thing build up.  Mintpal and Bittrex will want a very high volume for a coin before consideration. Make this work and let's hit the big time.
Activity: 70
Hey guys, Dev is talking with CCEX admin to get a little wallet sync issue resolved, then we are all GOOD!

CCEX should've synced by now my friend downloaded a wallet yesterday I had to help him cuz he's a newbie miners and it synced in 15 minutes so yeah  Huh

Yea, DEV thinks maybe a firewall issue or something.  I've not heard one complaint here about the wallet so there's something blocking it and it will be resolved.  Pride said CAC would have been added last night if it had sync'd just a heads up Cheesy AND they like our community support +1  keep it up guys!

This is gonna be huge news for CAC once they have this up and running I expect the markets to be more active CAC will hit new highs!
Activity: 112
Hey guys, Dev is talking with CCEX admin to get a little wallet sync issue resolved, then we are all GOOD!

Nice c-cex is a lot more active than swisscex if im not mistaken we got this a lot of growth is coming.

Yeah, C-CEX is a top 5.

Wow I thought they were top 10 this is going to be interesting.

to the moon is where we're headed  Grin Grin Grin CAC is gonna grow a lot then we'll get on bittrex + mintpal and it's gonna be worth 30 satoshi then all the people will come to this

Nice c-cex is a lot more active than swisscex if im not mistaken we got this a lot of growth is coming.

Yeah, C-CEX is a top 5.

Yea I think they are smack dab in the middle somewhere.  Maybe 6-7 but still super good.  I was just Guesstimating.
Activity: 196

CCEX should've synced by now my friend downloaded a wallet yesterday I had to help him cuz he's a newbie miners and it synced in 15 minutes so yeah  Huh

Yea, DEV thinks maybe a firewall issue or something.  I've not heard one complaint here about the wallet so there's something blocking it and it will be resolved.  Pride said CAC would have been added last night if it had sync'd just a heads up Cheesy AND they like our community support +1  keep it up guys!
Activity: 420

Yeah, C-CEX is a top 5.

Activity: 154

Yeah, C-CEX is a top 5.
Activity: 420

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
we need to raise the price for them to notice us 3 satoshi isn't enough we need 20 satoshi

Agreed!

People stop selling for so cheap!

CAC has a lot of potential but only if we truly value it what it's worth!
10,000,000 Bounty For The First Dispensary That Accepts CAC

Man if I owned a dispensary I'd put a big sign on my building saying Now Accepting California Coins The Next BitCoin and that would get us up to 20 satoshi easily as potheads and miners go hand in hand heh
10,000,000 Bounty For The First Dispensary That Accepts CAC

is there a Finders fee like there was for the first merchant!??
Activity: 112
we need to raise the price for them to notice us 3 satoshi isn't enough we need 20 satoshi

Yup or else it'll take like 10M coins to buy a eigth lol
Pages:
Jump to: