Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 28. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
we need to raise the price for them to notice us 3 satoshi isn't enough we need 20 satoshi
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
10,000,000 Bounty For The First Dispensary That Accepts CAC

I'll send some e-mails hopefully they will realize how much CAC is growing and will accept us!
Activity: 126
10,000,000 Bounty For The First Dispensary That Accepts CAC
Activity: 84
Ok sushi lets hope for your scenario.
One more thing do you send emails ot make meetings with the pot shops in Cali?
This will get us in space no time if you natives do that. Wink

I know a collective owner in LA that has a popular place and who is interested in bitcoins.  If we get this to 10-20 sat ill make sure he joins us.  Wink

Has over 25+ different strains on stock at all times.

We will get this to 20 satoshi!!!

Yea, actually I have 2 friends who own collectives.  One in LA and one in Fresno.  Smiley
Activity: 168

I know a collective owner in LA that has a popular place and who is interested in bitcoins.  If we get this to 10-20 sat ill make sure he joins us.  Wink

We will get this to 20 satoshi!!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

You are so lucky to live there Grin

CAC is gonna be on C-CEX tomorrow if all goes well  Grin they have to pick us so many replies to their thread!

if we get on c-cex the momentum will grow  Wink hold onto your CAC

We really need c-cex + bittrex to explode.
I wrote to bittrex but nothig still.
We can pay them to advertise us contact them please Smiley
We need big exchange like trexx not small ones with no volume

Just wait until we get some steady volume at C-CEX then we will flood twitter and get on bittrex.  I think we will do well.
CAC is gonna be on C-CEX tomorrow if all goes well  Grin they have to pick us so many replies to their thread!

I wrote to bittrex but nothig still.
We can pay them to advertise us contact them please Smiley
We need big exchange like trexx not small ones with no volume
Activity: 112

Activity: 196

Activity: 70
Activity: 98
monsterbitty
this guy makes multipools Cool

We already got a multipool

we have the best man on it so please bare with us gents and ladies Smiley
in the mean time spread the word and get this out Smiley

moon, mars here we come lol
Activity: 168
monsterbitty

We already got a multipool
monsterbitty

ask him how much CAC he want's for his help and we'll see if it's possible.
monsterbitty
so AGAIN no multipool Huh??
and what about the testing period?
its working when i open the page,whats wrong with it exactly?

I know you want it buddy but the guy working on it is only one person working on a project after work.  Gotta have some patience man.  Please don't keep asking, we will provide some updates when we can give them.  If you want him to hurry up, maybe ask a developer, if you know any to help out with the programming and setup.  It will go much faster if we all participate instead of just asking and much more fulfilling personally.

Now We would love to have your friends actively participate in trading or even participating in the thread and promotion.  But give the dev of the multipool some elbow room.

Just be glad for the Great news coming up about C-CEX!  Be positive, Right? Cheesy
yes you are right Sushi but bro i in the crypto world from 3 years now, and the worst thing for a coin is not delivering something they said they will deliver.and the dev not active in thread is a killer too.
The Dev has 4% premine for bounty, can he give a big fat bounty for the multipool?
I just wrote several multipool sites and i am waiting for their answers and i will share them with you.
Cool thanks for writing them.  I will talk to the dev, but also this project has been ongoing for a long time and a lot of patience has been needed to get to this point.  Things are moving pretty fast and RL obligations come first.  Once we get some interest in the coin and get it to a higher valuation we will be able to do more. 

The devs said in skype that there are many big things planned so once I get word I'll update everyone. 

Once we get some popularity the multipools will run to US! Cheesy
so AGAIN no multipool Huh??
and what about the testing period?
its working when i open the page,whats wrong with it exactly?

I know you want it buddy but the guy working on it is only one person working on a project after work.  Gotta have some patience man.  Please don't keep asking, we will provide some updates when we can give them.  If you want him to hurry up, maybe ask a developer, if you know any to help out with the programming and setup.  It will go much faster if we all participate instead of just asking and much more fulfilling personally.

Now We would love to have your friends actively participate in trading or even participating in the thread and promotion.  But give the dev of the multipool some elbow room.

Just be glad for the Great news coming up about C-CEX!  Be positive, Right? Cheesy
yes you are right Sushi but bro i in the crypto world from 3 years now, and the worst thing for a coin is not delivering something they said they will deliver.and the dev not active in thread is a killer too.
The Dev has 4% premine for bounty, can he give a big fat bounty for the multipool?
I just wrote several multipool sites and i am waiting for their answers and i will share them with you.
And on the flip side, we we make some profit off this we could also donate some CAC to Help get a high quality multipool script.  I will be doing a lot to get this moving once I profit a bit from my own purchases.  I WILL be investing my own money to make this happen so help me help you help all of us.
Pages:
Jump to: