Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 30. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hey guys go here and put a post in for addition to C-CEX https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-cex-exchange-announcement-thread-accepting-new-coin-requestsicosmerchants-724294

It's C-CEX official new coin add thread here on BCT, I posted earlier and it looks like a new thread.  go there and bug them and show them we have a community!

Posted just now !!!

Hope they add us  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I heard we will add more coins to the multipool shortly  Cool
Activity: 84
hey guys go here and put a post in for addition to C-CEX https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-cex-exchange-announcement-thread-accepting-new-coin-requestsicosmerchants-724294

It's C-CEX official new coin add thread here on BCT, I posted earlier and it looks like a new thread.  go there and bug them and show them we have a community!
sorry bro,  I don't have access to anything special lol.  But he does release stuff in the skype chat quickly.  Ill try to keep the thread updated as soon as possible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
nothing like a good ol Confucius quote to make the crickets chirp.  Grin
Sushi bro do you have any info ?
Please its 23:23 here and there are more than 10 friends on skype waiting for me to tell them about cali multipool  Grin please help me here  Cool
nothing like a good ol Confucius quote to make the crickets chirp.  Grin
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”

-Confucius
Anybody here  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Goood morning CryptoBull!

Yea we're here, but we gotta sleep sometimes as well Tongue
ok bro whats the time now ?
its 21:14 pm here Smiley

i just want the multipool to be official thats all Smiley
how are we doing?any news ? maybe a release Smiley

I think there is just one guy working on the dev stuff and he works his real job during the day (right now 11:22am in Cali)  I'm taking up residence during the daytime (and till about 1-3am)  to keep the thread active during the day and spruce up the place with some PR and OP makeover.  Hopefully I will get more info from the DEV team so I can keep the supporters pumped!

Were getting some entries into the 500k bounty for OP redesign.  That should pick it up nicely.  Multipool is UP if anyone is interested, it's just in late testing phase Smiley

ok sushi thanks for the update  Smiley
Please contact them, so we can all know whats happening, we are all waiting for the big boom, i hope it is today ! Cool
Anybody here  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I think there is just one guy working on the dev stuff and he works his real job during the day (right now 11:22am in Cali)  I'm taking up residence during the daytime (and till about 1-3am)  to keep the thread active during the day and spruce up the place with some PR and OP makeover.  Hopefully I will get more info from the DEV team so I can keep the supporters pumped!

Were getting some entries into the 500k bounty for OP redesign.  That should pick it up nicely.  Multipool is UP if anyone is interested, it's just in late testing phase Smiley
Anybody here  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Someone should re-do the OP to make it cleaner.. I think it would help us grow..

Yea, I wish I was good at graphics design.  If anyone want's to have a go at it, I have a 500,000.00 CAC Bounty for sprucing up the OP.  let me know if your interested.

I'll PM a contact.
Sweet!  Let's do this, we all know where CAC is headed. 
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Someone should re-do the OP to make it cleaner.. I think it would help us grow..

Yea, I wish I was good at graphics design.  If anyone want's to have a go at it, I have a 500,000.00 CAC Bounty for sprucing up the OP.  let me know if your interested.

I'll PM a contact.
Anybody here  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Any news fron the multipool,updates or something Huh?
Just don't sell cheap many people has spoted CaliCoin and it will sky high very soon,put sell orders minimum at 10-15 satoshi think for your investment and your time guys Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Once difficulty goes up near 100 people won't sell for anything less than 100 satoshi so keep your coins people early dumping you'll regret it later  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
3 satoshi sell wall on Swisscex BTC/CAC market someone needs to clean that up!

Any chinese whales online? This shit will be worth 6 satoshi soon enough
Activity: 70
3 satoshi sell wall on Swisscex BTC/CAC market someone needs to clean that up!
Pages:
Jump to: