Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 29. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so AGAIN no multipool Huh??
and what about the testing period?
its working when i open the page,whats wrong with it exactly?

I know you want it buddy but the guy working on it is only one person working on a project after work.  Gotta have some patience man.  Please don't keep asking, we will provide some updates when we can give them.  If you want him to hurry up, maybe ask a developer, if you know any to help out with the programming and setup.  It will go much faster if we all participate instead of just asking and much more fulfilling personally.

Now We would love to have your friends actively participate in trading or even participating in the thread and promotion.  But give the dev of the multipool some elbow room.

Just be glad for the Great news coming up about C-CEX!  Be positive, Right? Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
so AGAIN no multipool Huh??
and what about the testing period?
its working when i open the page,whats wrong with it exactly?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
there are simple steps to raise the price on our own
1. STOP selling cheap today the multipools will start buy from the exchanges it will buy the lowest price Wink
2. Strong multipool means huge buy pressure so STOP SELLING CHEAP
3.Tell everybody about Cali and what huge potential it has
4.some advertising will be good too

+1 and put CAC in your Sig Cheesy

+2 CAC for life
Activity: 70
First C-CEX then bittrex then cryptsy then MintPal then the world
Activity: 112
awesome, this is just the beginning.  I pulled a lot of my sell orders already.  Ain't going cheap.

Crossing my fingers  Cheesy CAC gets added to a third exchange!!
Pride said in the C-CEX trollbox that they will add us tomorrow if they can...I have a feeling that they can Cheesy
nothing like a good ol Confucius quote to make the crickets chirp.  Grin
Sushi bro do you have any info ?
Please its 23:23 here and there are more than 10 friends on skype waiting for me to tell them about cali multipool  Grin please help me here  Cool

Look, I have been up to 3am for the last 4 days trying to get this piece of shit NOMP software to work with x11, its just not going to work,
The NOMP devs wont respond to ANY of my questions so I am on my own

So I am going to have to write one from scratch.

Kicking and screaming is not going to make it happen any faster, I was doing this to help the CAC community but now its just turning into a f#$king nightmare for me.

This is going to take at least a few weeks, Unfortunately I am doing this on my own as fast as I can.

I am sure there are paid solutions, if you are keen to pay for a Multi-Pool setup, otherwise you will just have to wait for me to get one running.
We gottcha bro,  Don't stress I got patience and know that good work is being done.  It's cause of support like you that this is going in the right direction.  Just use your best judgement and keep moving forward Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

Look, I have been up to 3am for the last 4 days trying to get this piece of shit NOMP software to work with x11, its just not going to work,

Kicking and screaming is not going to make it happen any faster, I was doing this to help the CAC community but now its just turning into a f#$king nightmare for me.

This is going to take at least a few weeks, Unfortunately I am doing this on my own as fast as I can.

I am sure there are paid solutions, if you are keen to pay for a Multi-Pool setup, otherwise you will just have to wait for me to get one running.

I'm sure you'll get it and take your time. I mined at your pool and you've been good to me. Good luck bro.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Fuck I hate this site
Sushi bro do you have any info ?
Please its 23:23 here and there are more than 10 friends on skype waiting for me to tell them about cali multipool  Grin please help me here  Cool

getting buy support on swiss-cex lol C-cex news scare those who dumped at 1 sat?
looks like a whole page just for CAC support Cheesy
Activity: 70
you know what I like best about you guys.  You're not afraid to say go to the moon.  LOL I still like it.  Grin

CAC will go to the moon  Smiley and back and to the moon again  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
you know what I like best about you guys.  You're not afraid to say go to the moon.  LOL I still like it.  Grin
awesome, this is just the beginning.  I pulled a lot of my sell orders already.  Ain't going cheap.
You know you want to:

But keep it together ok? Smiley
Activity: 411
Merit: 251
Just checked c-cex thread we may have suprise coming from them tomorrow
OMG Please Add California Coin (CAC)! Me love you long time!  Very active Community, Just hit page 202!

Looking into it now, maybe I will have a surprise then for your community tomorrow, if things look right then I will announce CAC here.

was just posted on the C-CEX thread  Grin WTG guys
Pages:
Jump to: