Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week - page 31. (Read 160996 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
we're getting close to another milestone page number.

Huge mile stone not many altcoins make it to 200 pages these days if you sort by replies we're on Page 2 of the most replied threads!

well all people do is spam its not that hard
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We really need Bittrex to slap this on their exchange someone should bribe them with 1BTC or something lol just imagine what will happen to the value once this is on a popular exchange  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
Net Hashrate staying pretty steady

158.89 MH/s  
Activity: 84
there are simple steps to raise the price on our own
1. STOP selling cheap today the multipools will start buy from the exchanges it will buy the lowest price Wink
2. Strong multipool means huge buy pressure so STOP SELLING CHEAP
3.Tell everybody about Cali and what huge potential it has
4.some advertising will be good too

+1 and put CAC in your Sig Cheesy

Ok i will put it AGAIN Wink
i had cali signature 3 months ago when i was mining on my own in the pool Grin

This is the start of the second wave....  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
1. STOP selling cheap today the multipools will start buy from the exchanges it will buy the lowest price Wink

Ok i will put it AGAIN Wink
i had cali signature 3 months ago when i was mining on my own in the pool Grin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

100 satoshi easily in a week or two if we have good marketing and strong community and strong multipool
We all should put CAC in our sigs and go around posting in the hottest x11 coin threads to get their attention  Wink
Yo that's a good idea
We all should put CAC in our sigs and go around posting in the hottest x11 coin threads to get their attention  Wink
Activity: 168
Someone should re-do the OP to make it cleaner.. I think it would help us grow..

Yea, I wish I was good at graphics design.  If anyone want's to have a go at it, I have a 500,000.00 CAC Bounty for sprucing up the OP.  let me know if your interested.

half a million for some graphics nice ill see if my friend has some free time he does gfx for a living
Activity: 112
3 satoshi should be the standard now
Someone should re-do the OP to make it cleaner.. I think it would help us grow..

Yea, I wish I was good at graphics design.  If anyone want's to have a go at it, I have a 500,000.00 CAC Bounty for sprucing up the OP.  let me know if your interested.
Activity: 70
Guys don't sell for cheap this is about to take off hold onto your CAC it's gonna sky-rocket  Cool Chinese whales will smell the potential and they will come in time no doubt.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Activity: 420
I wish a whale re-tweets to their group of 50K whales and that would get us on bittrex and it would make the value soar like a rocket straight to the moon!

We need to get some original BTC/LTC guys in on this coin as it has serious potential!

Has anyone contacted their Chinese whale leader? lol

rofl +1 someone should do this

I'll let you know if I come across one Tongue
I wish a whale re-tweets to their group of 50K whales and that would get us on bittrex and it would make the value soar like a rocket straight to the moon!

We need to get some original BTC/LTC guys in on this coin as it has serious potential!

rofl +1 someone should do this
Activity: 154

Pages:
Jump to: