Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 19. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
is CTR the token of this project? i see it listed on okex.com today, which was once one of the three biggest exchange in China, and it maybe the reason it pump now
Yeah it will be listed on okex with many along good coins too.

https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003367372-OKEx-Launches-CTR-LINK-SALT-1ST-WTC-SNGLS-SNM-ZRX-BNT-CVC

16:00 o clock 12 December Beijing Time today for deposit, trading and withdraw.

I hope it will bring price up a little bit. Right when the news out yesterday it pumped briefly.

it's really good news for Centra  project ,okex is growing day by day ,i think the price sure be pump ,happy trading .

Indeed great news, I have bought a few more CTR! In the mean time I'm still waiting for wallet access code, did any of you recieve it yet? Let's hope that we will soon enjoy the wallet!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I participated in the bounty of your project on social networks Twitter and Facebook but still did not get the award for the bounty company. Tell me when you pay the reward for bounty in social networks and what should I do for this?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
There are updates on social media but surprisingly they don't have any impact on tokens market value. Centra is most cheaper token in field of cards and application for cheaper transfers industry. I still am quite hopeful it will pump hard when will come time next year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
WHEN WE WILL RECEIVE OUR FUCKING REWARDS? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

It's a big question mark, for now, they simply give new excuses and delaying the payments.Last Friday they did not pay anyone and this proves they are scamming bounty participants.

did not all participants have been paid mate? at what bounty you are member of? as far as i know i think signature campaign has been paid so i assume your not a signature participant.

not even the all the participants of signature campaign has been paid. My friend is participants of signature campaign but until now he didn't received any rewards yet.

No one from the social media campaign received their tokens correct or it's same as the signature campaign some got some didn't?

I was part of the signature campaign and I do believe they cleared up most of the queue and for the other bounties, they are yet to pay all the participants.

this is so sadden that a lot of the participants did not able to received their bounties which they have put hardwork on. but why this is happening? why did the team has these delays of all other bounty payments? did they promised a certain date for the  remaining payments?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

It's a big question mark, for now, they simply give new excuses and delaying the payments.Last Friday they did not pay anyone and this proves they are scamming bounty participants.

did not all participants have been paid mate? at what bounty you are member of? as far as i know i think signature campaign has been paid so i assume your not a signature participant.

not even the all the participants of signature campaign has been paid. My friend is participants of signature campaign but until now he didn't received any rewards yet.

No one from the social media campaign received their tokens correct or it's same as the signature campaign some got some didn't?

I was part of the signature campaign and I do believe they cleared up most of the queue and for the other bounties, they are yet to pay all the participants.

bounty social media is cleared, and reward divided equally,
because there are errors when calculating stakes during signature, so when dividing social media bounty, dev takes over.

How are you so sure about it? The sheet is not updated and the tokens distributed does not seem to equal the ones they are sending right now.And last week they stopped the payment for bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105

bounty social media is cleared, and reward divided equally,
because there are errors when calculating stakes during signature, so when dividing social media bounty, dev takes over.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Activity: 630

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
we see together and support centra, whether with the entry of CTR to okex will be a good start for the CTR revival, after the new year I am sure the price of CTR will surpass the price of ICO
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
If they want to be the success company they should do all the things they had been obliged!
This is very bad start not to pay all bounties that people deserved by promoting them during ICO Sad
Activity: 686
Is it still not all the participants received rewards? It is very sad and it is bad characterizes the Centra team. Meanwhile Centra wallet is now released...
Activity: 448

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
is CTR the token of this project? i see it listed on okex.com today, which was once one of the three biggest exchange in China, and it maybe the reason it pump now

https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003367372-OKEx-Launches-CTR-LINK-SALT-1ST-WTC-SNGLS-SNM-ZRX-BNT-CVC

I hope it will bring price up a little bit. Right when the news out yesterday it pumped briefly.

it's really good news for Centra  project ,okex is growing day by day ,i think the price sure be pump ,happy trading .
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

We can already expect that to happen, slowly the volume in Binance is increasing and once it will start trading in OKEx we can definitely see a real pump, this is just a hype but this is necessary to bring the price up. What I am hoping really are the pump with a big reason like the product release and I know I can wait because it will happen soon.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
If you bought in on this you are as dumb as Floyd Mayweather. But never as rich. LOL.

Many people have bought in to see popular stars shilling these tokens.The same fate was with Stox where he was the promoter.SEC is warning people to stay away from marketing any kind of ICOs and this should be coming to an end now.
Activity: 74
Merit: 13
Be nice
If you bought in on this you are as dumb as Floyd Mayweather. But never as rich. LOL.
Pages:
Jump to: