Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 21. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Wow, nice videos from Centra Tech Inc.

Chief Compliance Officer/General Counsel: Allan Shutt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aDCeCSZ5oI

Santa Clara Expo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zhENT1IXuQ&feature=youtu.be&a=
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi, tell me why the price for the CTR tokens is 2 times lower than what was sold during the ICO with what is it connected with? How is the work on issuing credit cards going on that planned the project? In which countries are credit cards being distributed now? Will these cards work in non-EU countries?
Activity: 42
An amamazing work done by centra tech.they are the  first who make the multi blockchain worldwide debit card and insured walleet.
this will play a huge roll on crypto world...really awesome work done by the centra tac
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
People who haven't bought yet are lucky, CTR is giving another chance to buy at such a low price.
I hv already taken an advantage so who's next?

Have they started to ship the cards to US and other countries? Just saw a master card earlier and without centra logo and nothing after that.Can we have the date when the shipment will start?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
People who haven't bought yet are lucky, CTR is giving another chance to buy at such a low price.

buy at a low price, you can, but you need news from the developers, and what updates or they are not yet visible
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Unfortunately it seems the Centra price is caught in a limbo of finishing the ICO and the products being released to users. The Bitcoin forks during that period have also made things difficult.

Guys do not give in to panic, keep the token as long as possible in 2018 there will be significant changes in the whole industry of crypto-currencies and interest in the CENTRA will be significant!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
In comparison with the price of ICO, the CTR price has strongly taken down after listing on exchanges. But interestingly, there are crosses up, for example on Saturday on HitBtc.

One of the reasons for low price is the fact that Centra got on exchanges the time Bitcoin fork happened, and also new Bitcoin's ATH is keeping many alts to a lower value than it should! Definitely, the current value it is not even close to Centra's real value, in my opinion the Centra token's price should be a few times ICO price, but I know that the near future comming events will rise token's value!

Agreed with you this time to accumulate when bitcoin rally will stop and price will reach at the stable level than we will see the price of this token will rise. I think so this is time to hodl because the future of this project will be very bright.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
In comparison with the price of ICO, the CTR price has strongly taken down after listing on exchanges. But interestingly, there are crosses up, for example on Saturday on HitBtc.

One of the reasons for low price is the fact that Centra got on exchanges the time Bitcoin fork happened, and also new Bitcoin's ATH is keeping many alts to a lower value than it should! Definitely, the current value it is not even close to Centra's real value, in my opinion the Centra token's price should be a few times ICO price, but I know that the near future comming events will rise token's value!
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Unfortunately it seems the Centra price is caught in a limbo of finishing the ICO and the products being released to users. The Bitcoin forks during that period have also made things difficult.

Agreed, Alts have been struggling for the past few months. It all started with the China bans, then came the forks, now the huge Bitcoin gains during an epic Bull Run. It will take some time for the market to recover. Centra is waiting for that next major development and for people to get hold of the product, we should see movement soon. 2018 will be an interesting year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

The delay is surely hitting the price.Today it was below 4k range and if this bad news continues it may drag down to further 2k range.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
I like the way the team promotes this coin by linking the past history of money with the future of cryptocurrencies. You have to study the history in order to be able to make the right decisions and have a bright future. This way lessons are learned and past mistakes are not done twice.

Yes, I believe the people behind this project are smart and experienced, that is why I chose to invest here! I bearly wait Q1 2018, I believe it will be a good year for Centra!
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I like the way the team promotes this coin by linking the past history of money with the future of cryptocurrencies. You have to study the history in order to be able to make the right decisions and have a bright future. This way lessons are learned and past mistakes are not done twice.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
i still not received my rewards  Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad

They are sending out the bounty rewards every Friday so if you didn't receive tokens this Friday I guess you will have to wait for the next cycle(friday).

[/quote]

Are you talking about the centra awards? You can share information for Centra rewards.
[/quote]
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
Is there any positive news in the pipeline for Centra? Anything product related?

Wallet is now being slowly released to people and the cards will be shipping shortly. Everything is looking positive for Centra just probably a month behind their original schedule of November.
Activity: 56
Is there any positive news in the pipeline for Centra? Anything product related?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
I have been approached in an attempt to buy a positive feedback from me to Centra's developper, dashingriddler.
Beware ! They are using very shady techniques.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/centra-trust-abuser-offers-to-buy-positive-feedback-for-ico-token-dev-profile-2514733
Activity: 560
Merit: 17

It was already 0.90$ on Hitbtc earlier today, I sold half of my CTR at 0.80$ and bought it back on 0.45$

Vow ,thats quite surprising to see this high price. But on the other hand , I have other tokens which have higher price on HitBtc than in all other tradin platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: