Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 20. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
When Centra token holders can expect commissions from transaction fees (Ethers). How Centra is planning to go forward with the commissions program but at same time avoid being branded as a security. I guess Centra token will regain lost value only when the commission reward program kick starts.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
About the bounty.

Did any one person managed to receive tokens for Twitter?

Interestingly enough after submitting the special form in their website , it was mistaken as card request thus i did it again via their new special form. Lets see where it will get me.

The bounty thread is closed and anyone wanting to raise any concern would be only through the form and this again would be delayed further.Better if we have the thread opened again for who else is left off.

Hey, do we have to fill that form again if we still didn't receive the tokens because it's been a couple of weeks since I filled the form?

I do not know for sure but I believe that if you didnt receive email from them after first time you filled the form, you should resubmit the form.  Also the forms did change little.

I received the email from them twice after filling out the form but they never sent out the rewards I guess because of network overload (not sure).
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello, i participated in the bounty of the company of your social networking project, Twitter and Facebook, but still have not received the award for the bounty company. Tell me when you pay the tokens for participating in the company's social networking bounty. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1750
it seems the month of december is still heavy for centra can up through ICO prices what else seems many investors are starting to sell their coin.hope there is a good point to CTR can go back to a more appropriate price

Yeah not a very easy thing to exercise patient especially when there is no so much changes in price, just stagnant for quite some time now, just not easy to hold bags neither is good to sell at loss, so best thing is still wait for good news to increase price.

Looks pretty awesome to me. Too bad I am going to have to wait until Jan for my card since I was not part of the ICO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4kF6GB9APA&feature=youtu.be

Centra is totally different project than others from my point of view it will be worth for it to wait. I believe next year it will into much better position. I also waiting to receive my card but the team will handle this carefully.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
About the bounty.

Interestingly enough after submitting the special form in their website , it was mistaken as card request thus i did it again via their new special form. Lets see where it will get me.

The bounty thread is closed and anyone wanting to raise any concern would be only through the form and this again would be delayed further.Better if we have the thread opened again for who else is left off.

Hey, do we have to fill that form again if we still didn't receive the tokens because it's been a couple of weeks since I filled the form?

I do not know for sure but I believe that if you didnt receive email from them after first time you filled the form, you should resubmit the form.  Also the forms did change little.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
it seems the month of december is still heavy for centra can up through ICO prices what else seems many investors are starting to sell their coin.hope there is a good point to CTR can go back to a more appropriate price

Yeah not a very easy thing to exercise patient especially when there is no so much changes in price, just stagnant for quite some time now, just not easy to hold bags neither is good to sell at loss, so best thing is still wait for good news to increase price.

Looks pretty awesome to me. Too bad I am going to have to wait until Jan for my card since I was not part of the ICO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4kF6GB9APA&feature=youtu.be
legendary
About the bounty.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
About the bounty.

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

legendary
I didnt say that they are already shipping cards, you can understand from the context I meant they are working on it, they are about to! These things, shipping cards and delivering access codes, are their priority, but I didnt say I got the card or wallet access code-I said it clear, they are working on it!

My bad I misunderstood sorry buddy.

About the bounty.

I participated in the twitter bounty as well and I too haven't received the tokens yet glad to know that i am not alone.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
Activity: 882
Your Data Belongs To You
About the bounty.

Activity: 770
People who haven't bought yet are lucky, CTR is giving another chance to buy at such a low price.
I hv already taken an advantage so who's next?

buy at a low price, you can, but you need news from the developers, and what updates or they are not yet visible

The news will come, for the momemt they are busy with card shipping and access codes, and I do know they are working hard on it! And, yes I believe it is a great time to accumulate more CTR tokens, a good profit is not about waiting to sell high, is also about buying at a good price Smiley

Hey, did they already started shipping the cards to users are you sure? Sorry, I don't know how but I missed that news.

I didnt say that they are already shipping cards, you can understand from the context I meant they are working on it, they are about to! These things, shipping cards and delivering access codes, are their priority, but I didnt say I got the card or wallet access code-I said it clear, they are working on it!
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

As far as I know, only few people have gotten access to wallet. I'm not sure about card shipping. It would be cool if I could get wallet access.  Tongue

I too what access to there wallet but I guess they are probably giving wallet access to the big fat token holders first.

Had seen a few screenshots of the wallet from different users on the telegram.So does that mean anyone from here has the access and if so could share their experience with the wallet?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

As far as I know, only few people have gotten access to wallet. I'm not sure about card shipping. It would be cool if I could get wallet access.  Tongue

I too what access to there wallet but I guess they are probably giving wallet access to the big fat token holders first.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
People who haven't bought yet are lucky, CTR is giving another chance to buy at such a low price.

buy at a low price, you can, but you need news from the developers, and what updates or they are not yet visible

The news will come, for the momemt they are busy with card shipping and access codes, and I do know they are working hard on it! And, yes I believe it is a great time to accumulate more CTR tokens, a good profit is not about waiting to sell high, is also about buying at a good price Smiley

Hey, did they already started shipping the cards to users are you sure? Sorry, I don't know how but I missed that news.
legendary

Activity: 770

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
i still not received my rewards  Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad

They are sending out the bounty rewards every Friday so if you didn't receive tokens this Friday I guess you will have to wait for the next cycle(friday).

Are you talking about the centra awards? You can share information for Centra rewards.

I was talking about about the bounty tokens. I received a mail from them stating that they are sending rewards in batches every friday.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi, tell me why the price for the CTR tokens is 2 times lower than what was sold during the ICO with what is it connected with? How is the work on issuing credit cards going on that planned the project? In which countries are credit cards being distributed now? Will these cards work in non-EU countries?

It's due to btc price increase, the cards will work worldwide and they are yet to be distributed to anyone as of now.
Pages:
Jump to: