Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 22. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
i still not received my rewards  Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad

They are sending out the bounty rewards every Friday so if you didn't receive tokens this Friday I guess you will have to wait for the next cycle(friday).

The bounty thread is filled with a lot of complaints from the participants.Many have claimed to receive nothing even after filling the form some weeks back.Not sure when centra team will address and close this.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
hi dev team.

ios wallet shows error 404 after "i except terms and conditions". or have i missed a step?
dev im trying to partner "you" and "another company" together on my phone but am faced with a tech issue at your end.
dev you are the adoption GATEWAY... and they need the LINK to the masses. can you help?

crypto's are not the enemy, fiat currency is

Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
i still not received my rewards  Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad

They are sending out the bounty rewards every Friday so if you didn't receive tokens this Friday I guess you will have to wait for the next cycle(friday).
Activity: 972
Bear season or just the beginning

It is surprising to see Centra volume in HitBTC is already in millions and is higher than Binance. What happened? Any news? Price look sideways though. I am excited on this since there are more news coming and Centra team is going to announce it soon. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
What was ICO price?

ICO price was 200 CTR/ETH, and in usd the price was arround $1.3/CTR Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
We already could be well above $1. But as soon there is a run people who is saying that they are selling. Try to double their stack. But that is crypto and I don't mind. I just buy more when I can..

It was already 0.90$ on Hitbtc earlier today, I sold half of my CTR at 0.80$ and bought it back on 0.45$
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
We already could be well above $1. But as soon there is a run people who is saying that they are selling. Try to double their stack. But that is crypto and I don't mind. I just buy more when I can..
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Centra will bring for us new things in new year. If we compare this project in similar industry this has more potential to grow because its market cap is lowest than others already existed. It is diffeicult part of crypto to predict price but this month don't give big hopes for altcoisn due to multiple reasons. We will see results in few weeks next year.

I am still waiting for them to come up with the cards and access codes as we are approaching the end of dec/2017 as it was stated earlier.If they further delay on this, people would be losing confidence and may dump their holdings.

I did cover some of the delays in my video! :-)
Centra will bring for us new things in new year. If we compare this project in similar industry this has more potential to grow because its market cap is lowest than others already existed. It is diffeicult part of crypto to predict price but this month don't give big hopes for altcoisn due to multiple reasons. We will see results in few weeks next year.

I am still waiting for them to come up with the cards and access codes as we are approaching the end of dec/2017 as it was stated earlier.If they further delay on this, people would be losing confidence and may dump their holdings.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
The CTR price again begins to slide down, although now there is an upward trend on the whole cryptocurrency market. Let's hope that the situation will change in the near future.

I believe this is due to people moving to BTC after the CME group announcement with an exact date for the launch of bitcoin futures.Expect a huge dumping coming in the next few days before the launch and this is a good time to get more CTR with all time low prices.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The CTR price again begins to slide down, although now there is an upward trend on the whole cryptocurrency market. Let's hope that the situation will change in the near future.
Hey guys!

I made a small video about Centra! Check it out. <3

Sorry for the bad audio and video quality - I'll gonna ramp that up in the future.

https://youtu.be/M_ouW5pgaEc
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I know I'm here since ICO day, but I have a concern that is not quite clear to me regardind Centra wallet: Does Centra wallet supports all ERC20 tokens? I mean, if I have several ERC20 tokens on my ETH adress, can it be stored all of them on Centra wallet?

I am not here since ICO day, I just found out about Centra, but that was also the first question that posed itself to me. If Centra would support all ERC20 Tokens it would have a huge advantage. Another question is, if I preorder a card now, when will I get the card? Hopefully I get an answer, cheers!

Yes, it would be huge if they do that! I know MEW already does that, supporting all ERC20 tokens, but it would be nice to have them all secured by Centra Wallet on our phones! Regarding cards distribution, I believe that ICO participants have priority, and after the cards are beeing distributed to them, non ICO participants will follow!

Not sure but I think we will able to add all major ERC20 like BANCOR, OMG, etc. tokens into the centra wallet.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Well...they say they have a marketing campain...wow once they market this it will take off, plans should be real soon being they are releasing there cards now.   Im excited to see where centra will go, Im behind this project.  Guys, this might sound stupid but...if each of us tweet or use FB or any form of social media to just promote one of Centras posts...it will really help promote and spread the word.  If you invested in Centra, then your only promoting your share of the coins so it is worth it to make your stock worth more.  ya know what I mean...make a you tube video ...it will help also.
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
This debit card area has a huge market share. Once the target and plan have been realized, it will be a great profit. Consider it objective, so it is worth investing and holding for a year. Wink

Any news on the date of occurrence of that card? I badly need plastic card to withdraw € from bitcoin ATM.
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
This debit card area has a huge market share. Once the target and plan have been realized, it will be a great profit. Consider it objective, so it is worth investing and holding for a year. Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
I know I'm here since ICO day, but I have a concern that is not quite clear to me regardind Centra wallet: Does Centra wallet supports all ERC20 tokens? I mean, if I have several ERC20 tokens on my ETH adress, can it be stored all of them on Centra wallet?

I am not here since ICO day, I just found out about Centra, but that was also the first question that posed itself to me. If Centra would support all ERC20 Tokens it would have a huge advantage. Another question is, if I preorder a card now, when will I get the card? Hopefully I get an answer, cheers!

Yes, it would be huge if they do that! I know MEW already does that, supporting all ERC20 tokens, but it would be nice to have them all secured by Centra Wallet on our phones! Regarding cards distribution, I believe that ICO participants have priority, and after the cards are beeing distributed to them, non ICO participants will follow!
Is there a video that unveil the Centra Chain? I thought there will be a live stream from the event.
Pages:
Jump to: