Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 35. (Read 91104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
@Centra Team will you ever release a wallet for MAC computers or any computer at all? and do we still earn interest for keeping the coins in that wallet?

There will be a mac and windows wallet in the future - currently their is a Web App which can be used on Mac or Windows via your web browsers (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Internet Explorer)

Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
@Centra Team will you ever release a wallet for MAC computers or any computer at all? and do we still earn interest for keeping the coins in that wallet?

Any ether wallet will work.
Centra wallet is interesting as a bridging solution for the card if I understood well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
  Hi guys and gals.
Made this video to help promote Centra...if you like it please feel free to promote it on social media, I think this project is much bigger and offers much more then what the current token is worth.

https://youtu.be/ucaZQHEawxk
copper member
Activity: 2100
Merit: 903
White Russian
sorry, guys, when will be bounty distribution??

Please send me a PM if you are missing bounties so we can handle thanks!
Confirm, I recieve my bounty reward for twitter after PM, tnx.
legendary

Please send me a PM if you are missing bounties so we can handle thanks!
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
guys i have no idea how we can use this ctr tokens? project is awesome but whats important on ctr token?

Basically the cash back in Ethereum (that's the initial benefits) they are going to release a market as well that'll use only ctr (if I remember right)
Activity: 630

to drag the answer to this question, it is better to write in a special topic about bounty, it’s announcements
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
IDAP.io
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Centra Tech - Official ANN Thread is open for discussion.

Why do you keep closing it?

legendary
Centra Tech - Official ANN Thread is open for discussion.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Centra Tech's "Centrember" is around the corner!

Read about all the updates here:

https://medium.com/@Centra/centrember-centra-techs-big-november-84a77eacbf78
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
guys i have no idea how we can use this ctr tokens? project is awesome but whats important on ctr token?
Activity: 756
Infleum
Probably that for the bounty hunters the fact that they have not yet recieved rewards is ok now. Because the payments may match the price jump up.
No, I dont think so. They will release wallet on November and price will be growing. Be patient. They dont have wallet and cards now, so price going down right now. After wallet everything will changed  Wink

I agree with you and it is for this reason that they delay the bounty award. So it will be more profitable for all, without sharp price jumps
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
No, I dont think so. They will release wallet on November and price will be growing. Be patient. They dont have wallet and cards now, so price going down right now. After wallet everything will changed  Wink
5 more days before November 1st then the wallet codes will be released! I'm excited to see and use the wallet app!  Grin Grin Grin

That sound great to me, what can we do  , can we store ours coin in the gui wallet after released? Centra is a great project congratulation dev

I hope so users will be stored their into that wallet after release of that wallet. This is great project to invest at this point while dev has plan to release this wallet very soon and in Q1 of next year it will give chance to get huge profit for holding token.

Im absolutely agree. Now price fallen. But we must wait till next year. When people will received their cards - price will be growing day by day (I really hope for this).

Now they have always given 10 percent bounty tokens, when they give out even more, the price will fall more
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
5 more days before November 1st then the wallet codes will be released! I'm excited to see and use the wallet app!  Grin Grin Grin

That sound great to me, what can we do  , can we store ours coin in the gui wallet after released? Centra is a great project congratulation dev

I hope so users will be stored their into that wallet after release of that wallet. This is great project to invest at this point while dev has plan to release this wallet very soon and in Q1 of next year it will give chance to get huge profit for holding token.

Im absolutely agree. Now price fallen. But we must wait till next year. When people will received their cards - price will be growing day by day (I really hope for this).
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
If the wallet is available on the android, I'm sure the price will skyrocket to 100% in a short time, this is a good time for speculation buy CTR.

Wallet will be avaliable at November 1st for both version (IOS and Android). Only few days left, guys  Roll Eyes

Nice. I can test out both versions since having both phones now.

November 1st is the day for this company to really show that they have a working product for public use and not just videos of the titanium card holders.

Very nice move for the team there at Centra.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
There has been no clarity about the distribution to participants of the bounty next stage. about when it will be distributed. should this first day

Pages:
Jump to: