Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 36. (Read 91104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
5 more days before November 1st then the wallet codes will be released! I'm excited to see and use the wallet app!  Grin Grin Grin

That sound great to me, what can we do  , can we store ours coin in the gui wallet after released? Centra is a great project congratulation dev

I hope so users will be stored their into that wallet after release of that wallet. This is great project to invest at this point while dev has plan to release this wallet very soon and in Q1 of next year it will give chance to get huge profit for holding token.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
5 more days before November 1st then the wallet codes will be released! I'm excited to see and use the wallet app!  Grin Grin Grin

That sound great to me, what can we do  , can we store ours coin in the gui wallet after released? Centra is a great project congratulation dev
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Can somebody explain me what this "bounty talk" is all about? I mean.. the price is just below 0,60. I heard once bounty come, the price will get even lower? I don't quite understand.
The launch is November 1st. It should go all the way up, right?
Bounty Hunters get free coins for advertising a company especially on Twitter, Facebook and somethig like that, mostly before an ICO. After the ICO, bounties were calculated and the Hunters get their coins after a time.
Some of these guys sell their coins immediately no matter at what price, just to make some $, and that will decrease the whole market cap (short time!).

In the case of Centra, some bounties were paid already, some will be paid in the next weeks part by part.
if you said for all of bounty hunters do that, it is wrong and not all of bounty hunters do that, you must clarification your text.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Can somebody explain me what this "bounty talk" is all about? I mean.. the price is just below 0,60. I heard once bounty come, the price will get even lower? I don't quite understand.
Bounty Hunters get free coins for advertising a company especially on Twitter, Facebook and somethig like that, mostly before an ICO. After the ICO, bounties were calculated and the Hunters get their coins after a time.
Some of these guys sell their coins immediately no matter at what price, just to make some $, and that will decrease the whole market cap (short time!).

In the case of Centra, some bounties were paid already, some will be paid in the next weeks part by part.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
They will launch wallet on November 1-st. So, yes, price must be growing.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Centra is actively broaden the market to public, and has Mayweather on board, so you will have huge brand influence in the public. I expect Centra will have a huge return in next year.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Buying after ICO expires seems the right choice
Especially after the bounty is distributed, let's immediately share the bounty so they sell for a lower price  Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
their new video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDdKK9ChzeE

Waiting for wallet on November 1-st, guys  Roll Eyes
Hold your tokens for long term, when cards will be using worlwide, and then we can see price around 10$ per token, I hope  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I bought 8k centra at a price of 0.6 $ and expect the price to rise above the ICO price in early november.banyak say CTR could potentially rise to 5X from the price of ICO, hopefully

It's a real possibility once the Centra wallet 2.0 and access codes have been released on November 1. The team is very transparent and is doing weekly AMA to the community.

This is what the community like they want a transparent and that weekly update is considered very transparent.
I like to read in this thread because as an investor I am confident that with the support of the people this will success, I also bought below a dollar and I expect to sell it at $10, I know it's not gonna be soon but I can hold.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
I bought 8k centra at a price of 0.6 $ and expect the price to rise above the ICO price in early november.banyak say CTR could potentially rise to 5X from the price of ICO, hopefully

It's a real possibility once the Centra wallet 2.0 and access codes have been released on November 1. The team is very transparent and is doing weekly AMA to the community.

Activity: 560

Not close the possibility if will rise higher than what is expected, time to be patient to get a definite answer.  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

8k is a bargain price for CTR, expecting to reach over 30k by next month when there are a lot of updates to come.10k price looks to be stable on Binance for the moment.
Activity: 1092
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
im happy to see that centra is slowly recovering after its hard dump during the fork. people are lucky if they bought some during those red days.

I was lucky I bought a few days ago and added more yesterday.   Grin

Same here. I got some more at $.055.  I missed when it went down to $.045 but hey I can't complain.  Smiley I was amazed it went down so low but slowly recovering now.
I never saw it was down as low as  $.045, that was a wrong figure bro, I know it was down below $1 but I'm sure in time we will be back their.
This project is good so people will buy especially now that it seems there will be more big news to come.

Sure it did. On Oct 23rd it actually went down to $0.44 so that means you could have even got it lower than that on etherdelta. Etherdelta is a crappy little site but man have I gotten some coins pretty low there when they were higher on other exchanges.

As a matter of fact the whales dumping on ED were the reason I was able to by below $1 while the ico was still happening and selling at a much higher price. I don't understand why they have pre ico's because all that does is let the whales by large amounts at a very cheap price and then dump some of the coins lower than what the ico's are selling for to make a quick profit. That was a huge mistake centra did. I would imagine they needed to raise large amounts fast in the beginning but it backfired because so many people were just getting the coin cheaper than the ico.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
If the wallet is available on the android, I'm sure the price will skyrocket to 100% in a short time, this is a good time for speculation buy CTR.

Wallet will be avaliable at November 1st for both version (IOS and Android). Only few days left, guys  Roll Eyes

You can see the trend is starting to move up Smiley Think of buying some more. Bought a good amount when it was around $1 and some more at $0.55 feels like a great bargain at this price.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Get ready for the rocket. Cool
I'm ready mate, it seems like today is the start of the pump, I'm seeing a good volume today so I hope it will continue.
Centra is one of the best project this year, and just people are saying, I also believe it will beat Tenx and Monaco because this is better than the two.

Hey :-)

Why to you belive Centra is better then TenX and Monaco? TenX has passive income for card and token holders...
I have invested all 3 of them. But i just want some info why to you belive Centra is better?

(Y)

visa and mastercard worldwide , also USA. centrachain, better rewards in passive income for token holders . better conditions for cards withdrawals. insured wallet. nfc and virtual cards. centra network (both centralized and decentralized platform for trading - you can switch when necessary ) , 8+ tokens - going to 40 tokens in 2018.

must i continue?

i forgot cbay for example. marketplace for crypto users
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
If the wallet is available on the android, I'm sure the price will skyrocket to 100% in a short time, this is a good time for speculation buy CTR.

Wallet will be avaliable at November 1st for both version (IOS and Android). Only few days left, guys  Roll Eyes
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Latest update regarding Centra:

Centra Tech is proud to announce the addition of our new Chief Executive Officer whom has a strong expertise in FinTech as well as other Executive changes live on our YouTube Nov. 1st. Centra believes in creating an elite team of individuals and organizations to grow this company to new plateaus and we are confident with these upcoming changes that it will align with our overall vision and road map. - We will be publishing our Non-Contributor Wallet Early requirements via our blog tomorrow and other important November updates. Thank you

And also Centra Live Stream Episode 3 is now on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMEG4KOfP7g

Pages:
Jump to: