Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 38. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Get ready for the rocket. Cool
I'm ready mate, it seems like today is the start of the pump, I'm seeing a good volume today so I hope it will continue.
Centra is one of the best project this year, and just people are saying, I also believe it will beat Tenx and Monaco because this is better than the two.

Hey :-)

Why to you belive Centra is better then TenX and Monaco? TenX has passive income for card and token holders...
I have invested all 3 of them. But i just want some info why to you belive Centra is better?

(Y)
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Today was some pump of CTR, but this is only a warm-up before November. This coin has a very strong potential for growth.
maybe your blessing is very true because I am one of the followers of social bounty medai and until now still not get the CTR token from the project and for the price issue I am sure that in november could be much better than now better if it has token from project in hold only

November has a lot of updates coming for Centra, expecting the cards/access code to be given out to the ICO investors.The price is surely going to go up, maybe 30% from what it is now.

Hopefully in November there will be a 30% increase as the current CTR has climbed 15% from before. Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Today was some pump of CTR, but this is only a warm-up before November. This coin has a very strong potential for growth.
maybe your blessing is very true because I am one of the followers of social bounty medai and until now still not get the CTR token from the project and for the price issue I am sure that in november could be much better than now better if it has token from project in hold only

November has a lot of updates coming for Centra, expecting the cards/access code to be given out to the ICO investors.The price is surely going to go up, maybe 30% from what it is now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
On what news is the growth? Did I miss something?
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Please do something for the Centra Wallet App to be available in Romania! I am trying since the launch day of the app to find it on google play, but it is impossible! Finally I clicked on the icon from Centra's web page, and it showed me the app, but it says that is not available in my country! I hope things will be ok in the end Smiley

Mate, app still no avaliable for any country. It will be avaliable at November 1-st. So be patient  Smiley
Centa Debit Card & Insured Walletwill be the first project if they work. Cards will be available after November 1 in all countries?

No, wallet will be avaliable at November 1-st. Cards will be shipping to Korea at November 10 and that to other countries.
Is the card universal for the worldwide use?

Centra has cards for worldwide use.They have VISA for US and master card for rest of the countries.If you are from Asia, they would be providing the card through the partner company Bitsset, based from Korea.This is the reason the distribution starts out to Korea first.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I'm ready mate, it seems like today is the start of the pump, I'm seeing a good volume today so I hope it will continue.
Centra is one of the best project this year, and just people are saying, I also believe it will beat Tenx and Monaco because this is better than the two.
Me too, when the actual product's backup really boost the price.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
Please do something for the Centra Wallet App to be available in Romania! I am trying since the launch day of the app to find it on google play, but it is impossible! Finally I clicked on the icon from Centra's web page, and it showed me the app, but it says that is not available in my country! I hope things will be ok in the end Smiley

Mate, app still no avaliable for any country. It will be avaliable at November 1-st. So be patient  Smiley
Centa Debit Card & Insured Walletwill be the first project if they work. Cards will be available after November 1 in all countries?

No, wallet will be avaliable at November 1-st. Cards will be shipping to Korea at November 10 and that to other countries.
Is the card universal for the worldwide use?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Mate, app still no avaliable for any country. It will be avaliable at November 1-st. So be patient  Smiley

I am patient, but the app is available for download for a few weeks, in app store and google play! It is true, nobody can't use the app yet, since the codes havent been sent, but I'm not talking about using the app, I'm talking about beeing able to download the app, and my country is restricted! So, I'm beeing patient Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Thanks for the support guys we love you here at Centra and will always be active in our community do not let others affect your decisions. Anyone could pay 500k and make another company look bad, sad but true. That is what people need to do when their company is tanking. Much love for all our supporters - Raymond Trapani
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
The price drop is discouraging.  What's the reason for all of this?  Is it from the bounty campaigns?  I am starting to like projects that do not offer bounties such as 0x project.  They seem to stay above the ICO price.  New projects should consider only offering bounties to those who participate in the ICO. 

I'm amazed how you like to look for the causes of the depreciation in generosity! First, think logically, even if all tokens of generosity were sold - it was not more than 2% of the price! And the price for a week has left more than on 50% - probably in it there are other reasons?

Secondly, the bounty company has not yet been distributed, it will not be finished until after 8 weeks!

Get your facts straight before posting.  Signature bounties have been sent.  Also, just because 2% of the tokens were set aside for bounties, doesn't mean it will only drop the price 2% max.  lol.  That's a hilarious statement.  If the books are thin, it doesn't take many tokens to corrupt the price. 

Yes, the facts you have: say we sent a signature to the example of 100 000 tokens and they decided to merge everything at a good price around 90 cents. Will they get paid just $ 90,000 right? So how did the capitalization decrease by $ 20 million because of the bounty?

It seems you're lost.  There is never 100% of the tokens on the exchanges.  Remember that.  If the books aren't thick and there's barely any buy orders.  The price can crash hard with a minimal amount of tokens sold.  Bounties do affect the price when they get dumped. 
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
The bounty dump has only little effect on the price and even if the price is down now but that is not a big volume, let's not make conclusion yet that this project will not progress because I've followed their update and if you watched their video it's like a world class presentation of centra tech.
It's too early, let the dumpers do their thing and I must say keep buying as they dump because sooner the price will start to pump.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
Floyd why beat all of them  Grin I think floyd's invest company buy last tokens and finish the ico. Price is 1/3 to ico price but im hopefull after tomorrow. They said something about kraken. Im waiting for it.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
If the wallet is available on the android, I'm sure the price will skyrocket to 100% in a short time, this is a good time for speculation buy CTR.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
The price drop is discouraging.  What's the reason for all of this?  Is it from the bounty campaigns?  I am starting to like projects that do not offer bounties such as 0x project.  They seem to stay above the ICO price.  New projects should consider only offering bounties to those who participate in the ICO. 

I'm amazed how you like to look for the causes of the depreciation in generosity! First, think logically, even if all tokens of generosity were sold - it was not more than 2% of the price! And the price for a week has left more than on 50% - probably in it there are other reasons?

Secondly, the bounty company has not yet been distributed, it will not be finished until after 8 weeks!

Get your facts straight before posting.  Signature bounties have been sent.  Also, just because 2% of the tokens were set aside for bounties, doesn't mean it will only drop the price 2% max.  lol.  That's a hilarious statement.  If the books are thin, it doesn't take many tokens to corrupt the price. 

Yes, the facts you have: say we sent a signature to the example of 100 000 tokens and they decided to merge everything at a good price around 90 cents. Will they get paid just $ 90,000 right? So how did the capitalization decrease by $ 20 million because of the bounty?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
I wonder if Floyd Mayweather is part of the Centra Card team? because when I follow twitter he often meretweet and refer the centra card.

He is one of the brand ambassador for Centra card along with dj khaled.He was also the first to receive the centra titanium edition metal card, So its common to see his tweet on centra.
Pages:
Jump to: