Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 39. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 10
I wonder if Floyd Mayweather is part of the Centra Card team? because when I follow twitter he often meretweet and refer the centra card.
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
This is the reasons why we have to trust the team,

Centra Wallet
Centra released both Android and iOS versions of the Centra Wallet earlier this month, taking the initial steps for a more stable release later this year.

Centra Cards
International shipping of Centra Cards then begins 11 days later (November 11th), starting with South Korea followed by the rest of the world with an estimated delivery period of three to five weeks.

https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-development-update-10-18-17-cda086f56205

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hi team, why the price CTR always keep going down? and now only $ 0.45
this is certainly not a good thing because we do not want the price below $ 1.

The usual market forces and bitcoin fork. It's just a cycle. Alt coins are heavily impacted due to the fork as well.

There are many coins, not just Centra that are being manipulated by whales and going down because of panic sellers, fud and whale manipulation. THIS is crypto and the pumps will happen when we are probably not looking. I bought this as a long term hold and the only regret I have is not selling my pre ico coins at profit, so I could buy a ton more at this dip so for me buying some in ICO I would have to wait a long time before I see a profit on the tokens themselves. Having said that, we will be earning revenues for holding CENTRA so once we all start getting our cards and spending money, then that means the 0.8% of transaction fees will be placed in the pool and we all will earn, those of us who have centra cards and tokens ans you need to have a centra card also to earn that revenue.  Smiley. When revenues start coming in and other things are being built around the app and cards, we should see real value pushing this coin upwards, not pump and dump groups.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I am interested in trading ctr token but I can't find a wallet to store ctr. I believe signing up on the website is only for ICO participants. Do you have any wallet recommendations? Thanks
You can store your CTR on every Ethereum Wallet where you have the private key from, that means especially MyEtherwallet or Mist, also a Hardware Wallet like Ledger Nano S or Trezor are working very well.

I always recommend MyEtherwallet in combination with a Ledger Nano S.

If you want to trade you have to put your CTR to an exchange, every exchange listed here will be fine, I'd choose the one with the highest volume, in this case Binance: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/centra/#markets
jnm
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I am interested in trading ctr token but I can't find a wallet to store ctr. I believe signing up on the website is only for ICO participants. Do you have any wallet recommendations? Thanks
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
Price dropped hard since ICO, guys that's a great time to buy more because Market Cap is only 34 Million $ now. If you have also observed Monaco or TenX you know the price can go up to 500 Millions or more in no time.

The price will be low for now until the app is fully functional with the access codes and people start receiving their card and using it.
Centra can easily surpass tenx market cap provided these functionalities are fulfilled to the core.

When is the expected date for the app to be full out and functional?
Just have a look and all will become clear https://twitter.com/centra_card/status/920861158294409216
Activity: 279
I am expecting centra will bounce and see 0.7$ in a week. Bitcoin fork affect every Altcoin, and after some overhyped coins gained its momentum, smart money will go in others.

Centra is a good ICO and project, no one should ignore centra's power, it has been trading on binance, the market will tell, it will have huge market cap like tenx.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I am expecting centra will bounce and see 0.7$ in a week. Bitcoin fork affect every Altcoin, and after some overhyped coins gained its momentum, smart money will go in others.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107

The usual market forces and bitcoin fork. It's just a cycle. Alt coins are heavily impacted due to the fork as well.

Activity: 924
Merit: 100
right. for now ctr there is a price decline and do not know that the price will rise again, i want to see this coin develop and return pump
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Please do something for the Centra Wallet App to be available in Romania! I am trying since the launch day of the app to find it on google play, but it is impossible! Finally I clicked on the icon from Centra's web page, and it showed me the app, but it says that is not available in my country! I hope things will be ok in the end Smiley

In most of the countries, the app is not available for download.I found that in centra telegram group one user has shared the apk for the android version, which you could download and install on your mobile.It would be functional with the help of access code which is scheduled to be delivered to all ico participants from next month onwards.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
The price drop is discouraging.  What's the reason for all of this?  Is it from the bounty campaigns?  I am starting to like projects that do not offer bounties such as 0x project.  They seem to stay above the ICO price.  New projects should consider only offering bounties to those who participate in the ICO. 

I'm amazed how you like to look for the causes of the depreciation in generosity! First, think logically, even if all tokens of generosity were sold - it was not more than 2% of the price! And the price for a week has left more than on 50% - probably in it there are other reasons?

Secondly, the bounty company has not yet been distributed, it will not be finished until after 8 weeks!

Get your facts straight before posting.  Signature bounties have been sent.  Also, just because 2% of the tokens were set aside for bounties, doesn't mean it will only drop the price 2% max.  lol.  That's a hilarious statement.  If the books are thin, it doesn't take many tokens to corrupt the price. 
That's right, of couse bounty hunters are able to decrease the price dramatically short term. I like your idea that only those who participate in an ICO will be able to get bounties, although I think the handling for the bounty managers will be much more difficult as they have to check the real owner of each specified wallet. I've invested in Centra and participated in the bounty campaign, I will hold both long term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
Please do something for the Centra Wallet App to be available in Romania! I am trying since the launch day of the app to find it on google play, but it is impossible! Finally I clicked on the icon from Centra's web page, and it showed me the app, but it says that is not available in my country! I hope things will be ok in the end Smiley

Mate, app still no avaliable for any country. It will be avaliable at November 1-st. So be patient  Smiley
Centa Debit Card & Insured Walletwill be the first project if they work. Cards will be available after November 1 in all countries?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Mate, app still no avaliable for any country. It will be avaliable at November 1-st. So be patient  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I was very surprised to see the price of this coin dropped drastically and everyone seemed to grieve for investing this coin Sad
Activity: 560
Price dropped hard since ICO, guys that's a great time to buy more because Market Cap is only 34 Million $ now. If you have also observed Monaco or TenX you know the price can go up to 500 Millions or more in no time.

The price will be low for now until the app is fully functional with the access codes and people start receiving their card and using it.
Centra can easily surpass tenx market cap provided these functionalities are fulfilled to the core.

Not only that, in this situation there is nothing to avoid from the red zone almost all altcoin experience it
But my advice this is the right time to earn profits in the future CTR is at the lowest price and I'm sure dev and investors will not let this continue.

The price of a very sad coin as it reaches 50% down in a short period of time, will it continue onward?  Sad
I don't think the price of coins will go down every day and whether this price will continue to go downwards ?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
The price drop is discouraging.  What's the reason for all of this?  Is it from the bounty campaigns?  I am starting to like projects that do not offer bounties such as 0x project.  They seem to stay above the ICO price.  New projects should consider only offering bounties to those who participate in the ICO. 

I'm amazed how you like to look for the causes of the depreciation in generosity! First, think logically, even if all tokens of generosity were sold - it was not more than 2% of the price! And the price for a week has left more than on 50% - probably in it there are other reasons?

Secondly, the bounty company has not yet been distributed, it will not be finished until after 8 weeks!

Get your facts straight before posting.  Signature bounties have been sent.  Also, just because 2% of the tokens were set aside for bounties, doesn't mean it will only drop the price 2% max.  lol.  That's a hilarious statement.  If the books are thin, it doesn't take many tokens to corrupt the price. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.

When is the expected date for the app to be full out and functional?
Pages:
Jump to: