Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 37. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Will CENTRA issue cards to the whole world? They are making it difficult and canceling the current payment services outside the EUR. Cry

"Dear Community,

It has been brought to my attention that many of you have been wondering about the statements made by MasterCard to ban Cryptocurrency Debit Cards outside of EEA geographics. I have done some due diligence and phone calls with my issuers and banks and this in NO WAY effects the Centra Card and our operations. Our licensing agreement and Master Service Agreements gave us the same licensing rights to these institutional issuers that allow us to operate as Co-Branded Prepaid Debit Card Program in all regions we support. The MasterCard ban was made, again, to Wavecrest whom is the issuer for other cryptocurrency companies such as TenX, Xapo, etc. From my research, it seems as though these bans have been to Wavecrest for violating any licensing agreements they had in place with Visa & Mastercard. I am not positive on this matter of the ban, I am only reporting based on my research, however this issue does NOT apply to the Centra Card nor effect us in any way and been confirmed by our issuers.

Thank you,
Centra Tech Team"

Message from Centra Slack Channel
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Will CENTRA issue cards to the whole world? They are making it difficult and canceling the current payment services outside the EUR. Cry

They already answered your question earlier.The cards are issued worldwide and the ban of Visa/Master card has no impact on Centra.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
A month ago I bought at livecoin about $ 1200 at a price of 29-32k, I expect the price could reach at least 40k, and I will wait and hold hold until the target is rise.
this is good project. people just dump their bonus or some whale try to make new trader panic sell. I think everything will be alright and price will recover soon
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
im happy to see that centra is slowly recovering after its hard dump during the fork. people are lucky if they bought some during those red days.

I was lucky I bought a few days ago and added more yesterday.   Grin

Same here. I got some more at $.055.  I missed when it went down to $.045 but hey I can't complain.  Smiley I was amazed it went down so low but slowly recovering now.
I never saw it was down as low as  $.045, that was a wrong figure bro, I know it was down below $1 but I'm sure in time we will be back their.
This project is good so people will buy especially now that it seems there will be more big news to come.

Yup, same here, I really believe in this project! I havent been so lucky, though, since I have my money invested in other projects and I couldnt buy more Centra tokens, but I'm satisfied I participated on ICO and I barely wait for app codes to be delivered Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
A month ago I bought at livecoin about $ 1200 at a price of 29-32k, I expect the price could reach at least 40k, and I will wait and hold hold until the target is rise.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I think we should not not focus on the price much until after these forks are over and the winter for altcoins is finished. I believe with the tech that Centra will roll out and everyone using and receiving their cards, people collecting revenues from the sales fees etc, the price will eventually get to where it should be. If you are really serious about this project, getting CTR tokens at this price is a real steal and we will keep collecting CTR and will use part of my salary to buy more of it soon. As I am looking to give up my job next year to work full time form home in Crypto, then CTR is a long term pick, especially as it will be a revenue generating machine.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
im happy to see that centra is slowly recovering after its hard dump during the fork. people are lucky if they bought some during those red days.

Same here. I got some more at $.055.  I missed when it went down to $.045 but hey I can't complain.  Smiley I was amazed it went down so low but slowly recovering now.
I never saw it was down as low as  $.045, that was a wrong figure bro, I know it was down below $1 but I'm sure in time we will be back their.
This project is good so people will buy especially now that it seems there will be more big news to come.
Not sure, sometimes, the whale will drop the price of the token they bought to lowest price inconceivable. It can helps they remove the newbie and noob trader in this token and can create a fresh market again. Then, after complete all, they will check the mentality of the market through small pump time and if the market like their thought, they will start to pumping.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

I hope you know the dump is not over, the winter for Altcoins is not over, if the market can react to Bitcoin Gold that way, how do you think the market will react to Bitcoin 2X coming in November

Another way to buy alt at cheap price Smiley and after 1 week when the storm is over, enjoy FAST roi ^^
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

I hope you know the dump is not over, the winter for Altcoins is not over, if the market can react to Bitcoin Gold that way, how do you think the market will react to Bitcoin 2X coming in November
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
How to join the Slack? Can someone share the invitation link?
https://centratech.herokuapp.com/
here is the link. I joined already so I dont know this link is still work or not. If this link isn't working you can pm centra admin to ask about this

Most of the time, when i need a direct and fast reply i go there : https://www.centra.tech

=> Official chat

By the way, check this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMEG4KOfP7g

1st november is the day  Grin
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
https://centratech.herokuapp.com/
here is the link. I joined already so I dont know this link is still work or not. If this link isn't working you can pm centra admin to ask about this
Activity: 131
A quick question...

Will this card be the gateway for crypto to crypto exchange at stores that accept cryptos? I tried looking it up but with all the he said she said info, I was wondering where I can get the bullet points.

Thanks
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Activity: 406

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

I was lucky I bought a few days ago and added more yesterday.   Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
The price drop is discouraging.  What's the reason for all of this?  Is it from the bounty campaigns?  I am starting to like projects that do not offer bounties such as 0x project.  They seem to stay above the ICO price.  New projects should consider only offering bounties to those who participate in the ICO. 

I'm amazed how you like to look for the causes of the depreciation in generosity! First, think logically, even if all tokens of generosity were sold - it was not more than 2% of the price! And the price for a week has left more than on 50% - probably in it there are other reasons?

Secondly, the bounty company has not yet been distributed, it will not be finished until after 8 weeks!

Get your facts straight before posting.  Signature bounties have been sent.  Also, just because 2% of the tokens were set aside for bounties, doesn't mean it will only drop the price 2% max.  lol.  That's a hilarious statement.  If the books are thin, it doesn't take many tokens to corrupt the price. 

Yes, the facts you have: say we sent a signature to the example of 100 000 tokens and they decided to merge everything at a good price around 90 cents. Will they get paid just $ 90,000 right? So how did the capitalization decrease by $ 20 million because of the bounty?

It seems you're lost.  There is never 100% of the tokens on the exchanges.  Remember that.  If the books aren't thick and there's barely any buy orders.  The price can crash hard with a minimal amount of tokens sold.  Bounties do affect the price when they get dumped. 

I know about this, therefore I wrote above about capitalization! You see what day capitalization of this coin on a coinmarket before you say anything! I will repeat once again, even if all bounties sell coins (which is unlikely) - this can not significantly affect its capitalization, wake up!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

I am hoping to purchase a few more CTR Tokens as I am early retiring from my full time job in order to work full time in crypto at home with my Wife so we can work together and live more relaxed lives. I like the fact that we will earn passive income from the revenues of the shopping that will be done by cardholders. My Wife says she will do all the grocery shopping with her black CENTRA card so she can earn CTR rewards of 2% and the quarterly revenues form all spending fees pool.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: