Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 41. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The all new Centra Tech Wallet Upgrade is coming soon. Watch the teaser here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpBpCJSXCc
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I would like to know how much Centra has collected money throughout its ICO. Somehow it is not as advertised. Does anyone know?

170K eth was the ICO hardcap for 68 million ctr tokens.
Max ctr token supply is 100 million.
Remaining 32million is a 17/15 split wherein 17 million goes back into company 15m is held by founders held in a lockup period for 1 year and will be slowly distributed for a period of 5 years after the 1st year lockup period.
Thank you for your comprehensive answer. Now the CTR price has fallen more than x2 lower than the price during ICO. Does this mean that the project has exhausted itself? I really hope not because I really love this project, for me it's one of the best at the moment.
Most projects are far overestimated during pre-sale/ICO. No wonder the price is dropping below ICO. Let's have a closer look at CENTRA:
Total Cap: 100M
Pre-ICO: 50M sold for about 5M USD (1 ETH for 400 CTR)
ICO: 18M were sold for 26M USD (1 ETH for 200 CTR)
During pre-sale the ETH price was far lower than during ICO. I would have never bought at ICO price. Either at pre-sale or wait for the sweet spot.

I was lucky to get into the pre-sale and sold my tokens during the ICO. This is one of the most badly structured presale/ICO. I was surprise they were able to raise that much fund in their ICO. Allowing the pre-sale tokens to be traded during the ICO was a very bad decision.
It is a nice project but will take time before think turn around for the price

I think if you want, you can re-buy the tokens, since the price of them is now deliberately undervalued and will be even lower after the distribution of all the bounties!
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
all monitor well with token movement but  we are still waiting for bonty distribution in order to participate in the exchange
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
The price of centra is already recovering. That´s very nice to see that the price is going up today about 12,5%. A lot of people realising how big this project is.

Yeah, the price recovered on 15% on a while, and then dumped to 25%. Now it`s time for the whales, they intentionally gamble with the price, one can only guess at what level the price will go to the moon.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Presale starts on 28th of April!
The price of centra is already recovering. That´s very nice to see that the price is going up today about 12,5%. A lot of people realising how big this project is.
Activity: 630
I haven't received my token.  My eth still so 0 centra even I add custom token.
 hope dev check this out soon Smiley Smiley Smiley
All excellent mood and a good day

Facebook # 978
Twitter # 1870
Blog/Media # 350
Slack/Telegram # 477

Thanks!!!

received only for the campaign of signatures. For everything else will be listed within two month
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ive got 80 pages to read, see y'all in a little while...
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Any reason why this thread was locked and opened back for discussion? Was there any kind of fud the team wanted to avoid?
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
I would like to know how much Centra has collected money throughout its ICO. Somehow it is not as advertised. Does anyone know?

Remaining 32million is a 17/15 split wherein 17 million goes back into company 15m is held by founders held in a lockup period for 1 year and will be slowly distributed for a period of 5 years after the 1st year lockup period.
Thank you for your comprehensive answer. Now the CTR price has fallen more than x2 lower than the price during ICO. Does this mean that the project has exhausted itself? I really hope not because I really love this project, for me it's one of the best at the moment.
Most projects are far overestimated during pre-sale/ICO. No wonder the price is dropping below ICO. Let's have a closer look at CENTRA:
During pre-sale the ETH price was far lower than during ICO. I would have never bought at ICO price. Either at pre-sale or wait for the sweet spot.

I was lucky to get into the pre-sale and sold my tokens during the ICO. This is one of the most badly structured presale/ICO. I was surprise they were able to raise that much fund in their ICO. Allowing the pre-sale tokens to be traded during the ICO was a very bad decision.
Not surprisingly! A project has promoted very good as Centra Tech and received a huge funds from crowdsale is normal.
Even, if Centra Tech does not have hardcap $ 26,000,000 it still can raised more funds with its momentum buying at that time.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

Facebook # 978
Twitter # 1870
Blog/Media # 350
Slack/Telegram # 477

Thanks!!!

I might be wrong, but I think so far they only sent out the bounty for signature campaign participants so for now, you will have to wait.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
Any news about the Bounty Manager? Hopefully he didn't run the CENTRA Tokens. Is that true he is holding the whole amount of the Bounty Payment, and I see 50.000 CENTRA Tokens from Bounty wallet moving into other address.

Please update us.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

Activity: 560

Facebook # 978
Twitter # 1870
Blog/Media # 350
Slack/Telegram # 477

Thanks!!!

Time to be patient to get the bounty, you should wait for more information from them.  Smiley
Activity: 308

Facebook # 978
Twitter # 1870
Blog/Media # 350
Slack/Telegram # 477

Thanks!!!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Great work Centra Tech Team!  Wink

We're on the right track, working so hard to get everything done.

YouTube Live Episode 2:
https://youtu.be/3RabmtP2txQ

Centra Tech Road Map:
https://centra.tech/roadmap/
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Cases like this u will have to look at the dollar value before u check the btc value. The value of bitcoin is not competitive now.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Hi Community,

Please use this link here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CentraTech/comments/76koyp/centra_weekly_ama_on_youtube_live/ for any questions you might have for our weekly AMA that will be on YouTube Live.

Thanks,
Centra Tech Team

I am indeed very impressed with the CNTRA TEAM'S professional way of doing business. Also their slack has constant helpers and support and a very good community and atmosphere. Today I verified my MEW address so I can be sent my blue card and my wife did the same for her black card and her son's blue card. Let's look forward to the solid future with CENTRA and I believe those who hold and have patience will in due course be rewarded. Now is an excellent entry point to get into Centra while Bitcoin is busy forking ..
Hi Community,

Please use this link here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CentraTech/comments/76koyp/centra_weekly_ama_on_youtube_live/ for any questions you might have for our weekly AMA that will be on YouTube Live.

Thanks,
Centra Tech Team
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
unbelievable that people is so impatient.

is neither 1 month after ico.

cards are still to be delivered to the masses,

app is still to be accessed with the codes,

on slack daily updates, as 7 days for the codes and November around for the card for ico partecipants..

this project is just started.

keep calm a little bit

I agree. People need to realize that something this big takes time. Patient contributors will be the real winners in due time.
Pages:
Jump to: