Author

Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented - page 105. (Read 92462 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 20
Why i get an destroyed session id for a new one ?

For example if i destroy the session1 IDd

i got the same id again when i start a new session.

why ?

and an  deposit wallet address is also predifined in the wallet field

regards moejoejay  

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Minimal amount you can deposit is and always was 1 mBTC. If you deposit 3 mBTC you will receive 3 mBTC. Sometimes mining fees go so high we disable withdrawal of 1 and 2 mBTC.

Thanks for the clarification. The reason for my confusion is that's not what it says when you start the mixing process. The display says that the minimum deposit is 0.004 BTC.

Activity: 456
Merit: 956
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098
Mining fees are very low now. Withdrawal of 1 and 2 mBTC chips has been reenabled.

It is a good time to merge small inputs.

When you start the mixing process it still says that the "Minimum amount is 0.004 BTC with 0.004 BTC increments." My deposit was a multiple of 0.004 so it didn't affect me anyway, but does that need to be updated or do you just mean that you can split the chips down?

Minimal amount you can deposit is and always was 1 mBTC. If you deposit 3 mBTC you will receive 3 mBTC. Sometimes mining fees go so high we disable withdrawal of 1 and 2 mBTC.
Mining fees are very low now. Withdrawal of 1 and 2 mBTC chips has been reenabled.

When you start the mixing process it still says that the "Minimum amount is 0.004 BTC with 0.004 BTC increments." My deposit was a multiple of 0.004 so it didn't affect me anyway, but does that need to be updated or do you just mean that you can split the chips down?
We have updated instructions how to import private keys into Electrum 3.x.

If you use Electrum 3.x:
Click on File, New/Restore, Import Bitcoin addresses or private keys and paste following list of private keys.

If you use Electrum 2.x: (please upgrade to 3.x, your version has an important security bug!)
Click on File, New/Restore, Standard wallet, se public or private keys and paste following list of private keys.
your welcome

Btw. there tons of free services at the internet which monitor things like that  for free in an interval with notify option

best regards johnjoejay
UPDATE your certificates for your web presence
Thank you, SSL certificate updated.
take care about your security concept

or'll loose your reliability

UPDATE your certificates for your web presence

regards moejoejay

Activity: 267
Merit: 100
one of the "chips" private keys was invalid
Issue solved. Customer mistaken our voucher code for private key.

Yes, my mistake, i have indeed mistaken a voucher code for a private key.

so everything is fine, thank you and sorry for any inconveniences

issue solved!

Happened to me once too lol
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Yes, my mistake, i have indeed mistaken a voucher code for a private key.

so everything is fine, thank you and sorry for any inconveniences

issue solved!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Tried using electrum 3.0.5 and 2.9.3 under linux and windows... if "ChipMixer" would allow 'newbies' to send PMs i could give more exact details
My account allows Newbies to PM me, but Newbies can only send 2 PMs per day (this was limited because of massive spam on the forum).
But please, don't PM your private keys to me or anyone else, keep those details between you and ChipMixer's support only.
That would not be ChipMixer making the rules, but these forums which are owned by theymos.

That is actually a user configurable option although the default is off. Under your profile page Personal Message Options https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=xxxxxx;sa=pmprefs
There is a checkbox for 'Allow newbies to send you PMs.'
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
one of the "chips" private keys was invalid. wrote support a message 10 hours ago, but still got no answer.
ChipMixer doesn't have 24h support (yet), so it should be soon.

all my other recieved private keys from the same mixing process are working but one (the smallest value).
Is it possible you missed a part while copying? Does it have the same length as the others, or is it shorter?

both keys (the working one and the invalid one) are the same legth! 52 Chars. No Copy and Paste error...

Tried using electrum 3.0.5 and 2.9.3 under linux and windows... if "ChipMixer" would allow 'newbies' to send PMs i could give more exact details

That would not be ChipMixer making the rules, but these forums which are owned by theymos.

You can ask for an exception, but this does not seem a good enough reason to get it. Even if you could send PMs, it probably would be no faster than the actual official support through the official website. They have proven to have quite good support even though it might not be 24/7. I would not be worried in your position, albeit that is a very strange problem to have for sure.
one of the "chips" private keys was invalid. wrote support a message 10 hours ago, but still got no answer.

all my other recieved private keys from the same mixing process are working but one (the smallest value).
Is it possible you missed a part while copying? Does it have the same length as the others, or is it shorter?

both keys (the working one and the invalid one) are the same legth! 52 Chars. No Copy and Paste error...

issue solved!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

never had a problem using the service until today. one of the "chips" private keys was invalid. wrote support a message 10 hours ago, but still got no answer.

will edit if everything resolves!

and no there is no phishing, spyware or anything alike involved... all my other recieved private keys from the same mixing process are working but one (the smallest value). i am sure support will help me here but i will keep this post updated!

best regards.

issue solved

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Why not just add a notice bar at the top of the page (for clearnet users) that lets visitors know that ChipMixer is only available via the .com domain? This seems to be the popular method amongst other crypto service websites like binance and kucoin. You could utilize the same method for the darknet onion site.

Example:

That could possibly be confusing if a person were to access both the clearnet and the onion sites, as they would pretty much contradict themselves and be ambiguous. This could technically be solved by including both of the domains in both of the sites, but that isn't the only problem. Even if ChipMixer were to add this bar to the official sites, the clone websites would simply not add it and anyone who has never visited one of the official sites before would not know any better. It might help a little, but the problem is still there nevertheless.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Why not just add a notice bar at the top of the page (for clearnet users) that lets visitors know that ChipMixer is only available via the .com domain? This seems to be the popular method amongst other crypto service websites like binance and kucoin. You could utilize the same method for the darknet onion site.

Example:
Jump to: