Author

Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented - page 107. (Read 92456 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
We are currently out of chips. They will be replenished soon.
Based on deposit pattern, there was a new bitcoin fork.

could it be Phase 2 Distribution UnitedBitcoin UBTC?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-unitedbitcoin-ubtc-launched-in-silicon-valley-on-dec-12-2017-2607140
https://www.ub.com/project/get
I don't quite understand their distribution rule or pattern,
but this could be the fork that cause the recent surge of mixing and withdrawing chips

This will be a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain, 1:1 ratio of active addresses, manual distribution of inactive addressess followed by the first cross-chain distribution of supported cryptocurrencies after January 3, 2018.
Activity: 456
Merit: 956
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098
We are currently out of chips. They will be replenished soon.
Based on deposit pattern, there was a new bitcoin fork.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
still waiting for reedeming voucher, service out of chips.
Activity: 30
still 0 answers from support after 10 january
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
I deposited 0,15 BTC to Chipmixer.com and when I wanted to mix them it says NO CHIPS LEFT.. that means the service is not working???!!!
It's working... as far as I know they just run out of chips at the moment.

No chips withdrawn. Go back to step 2 and withdraw your chips.

Could somebody please tell me HOW I get my btc out of this site step by step?? 48h is ticking.. hope it doesnt dissapear after this???
Deposit All Chips
Takes all unspent chips, gives voucher to withdraw them later (visible at step 3)
do exactly as instructed, go back to step 2 "Mix" and get voucher instead (if you want)
or you can extend your session while waiting for them to replenish the chips.
I suggest you to just get the voucher code now and redeem it later, so you don't have to worry about extending your session
you can start another session later (when chips available) and use the voucher code as your deposit

Dont understand HOW can you deposit BTC when there is NON CHIPS? This is not good!! How long time for refill???

It does not usually take long for them to restock on chips. From what I have seen in terms of response times to request for more chips, it usually takes no longer than a day for ChipMixer to reply; I assume less to actually refill the chips. If they changed the session times already then that means that you have an entire week to get it sorted out plus more if needed (but it really shouldn't be the case). As long as you have the voucher available you should be fine; just make sure not to lose your session.
Activity: 2
I deposited 0,15 BTC to Chipmixer.com and when I wanted to mix them it says NO CHIPS LEFT.. that means the service is not working???!!!

Could somebody please tell me HOW I get my btc out of this site step by step?? 48h is ticking.. hope it doesnt dissapear after this???
Deposit All Chips
Takes all unspent chips, gives voucher to withdraw them later (visible at step 3)
do exactly as instructed, go back to step 2 "Mix" and get voucher instead (if you want)
I suggest you to just get the voucher code now and redeem it later, so you don't have to worry about extending your session
you can start another session later (when chips available) and use the voucher code as your deposit

Dont understand HOW can you deposit BTC when there is NON CHIPS? This is not good!! How long time for refill???

Deposit All Chips
PLEASE HELP ME GET MY BTC BACK!!!!

So now I wanted to get my BTC out, and there is NO way!! When i enter get signed receipt it says:

This is a receipt / confirmation that you have received following
private keys from ChipMixer:

When I go to import to electrum there is only an empy box? No countine or anything!

WARNING TO ALL

// helloman11
Activity: 8
service out of big chips
you should add chips status or smth like that to see if there any free chips to withdrawal before deposit, in other case "instant" service not becomes even close to be instant

++

"no chips left" happens regularly..
do something!
they do answer... but not immediately as stated above, not a 24 hour support
expect to wait a couple days before getting answered, they will respond
in the meantime what is your question? some of us here perhaps can answer it Kiss
i wrote them last mail on 10th of january...
service out of big chips
you should add chips status or smth like that to see if there any free chips to withdrawal before deposit, in other case "instant" service not becomes even close to be instant
Your support doesnt answer on mail
We do not offer 24h support. Write an email to [email protected] and you will receive reply sooner or later.
they do answer... but not immediately as stated above, not a 24 hour support
expect to wait a couple days before getting answered, they will respond
in the meantime what is your question? some of us here perhaps can answer it Kiss

Issue has been resolved. If something is still wrong - please notify support.

Your support doesnt answer on mail
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
I am wondering, if you don't mind sharing, what were the steps that you took in order to get your bitcoins back once you contacted ChipMixer. I ask because usually once the session expires, to my understanding, it is completely gone from the ChipMixer servers and is therefore unrecoverable since it is the only way to obtain the private keys to your chips. I would like to make sure that I am understanding how the system works correctly. It is good to hear that you did end up getting your bitcoins back, so props to ChipMixer support for that.
As long as chips are not withdrawn (their private key is not displayed) then it goes back to pool after session expiry. Even if session expire - chips are not lost forever. The rest is support crew decisions.

Ah, that makes perfect sense then. Does that mean that if the private keys are shown and the customer does not get to save the keys or withdraw the bitcoins from their chip addresses, then the bitcoins would be effectively lost permanently if the session expires? I would assume that since the private keys have been displayed, they are no longer eligible to go back to the general pool of chips since they could have been saved by the customer, correct? I am just trying to fully understand the system.

Regardless, it reflects very well on ChipMixer when support success stories come to light.
Activity: 456
Merit: 956
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098
Our deposits are not processing correctly at the moment.

Issue has been resolved. If something is still wrong - please notify support.

I am wondering, if you don't mind sharing, what were the steps that you took in order to get your bitcoins back once you contacted ChipMixer. I ask because usually once the session expires, to my understanding, it is completely gone from the ChipMixer servers and is therefore unrecoverable since it is the only way to obtain the private keys to your chips. I would like to make sure that I am understanding how the system works correctly. It is good to hear that you did end up getting your bitcoins back, so props to ChipMixer support for that.
As long as chips are not withdrawn (their private key is not displayed) then it goes back to pool after session expiry. Even if session expire - chips are not lost forever. The rest is support crew decisions.

I'm wondering (and if this has already been answered, forgive my ignorance), if Chipmixer supports/ is going to support segwit adresses for mixing.
We support segwit. We do not support bech (aka segwit address). This means it is cheaper to spend a chip but address still looks like normal bitcoin address and it is easy to spend.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
I'm wondering (and if this has already been answered, forgive my ignorance), if Chipmixer supports/ is going to support segwit adresses for mixing. ( meaning that if i send bitcoin to chipmixer from a segwit adress, i'll also get segwit "adress" chips.)

That doesn't seem the case as of now? Would it decrease privacy or? It would surely greatly decrease transaction costs for both parties.
It seems to me that you guys were very optimistic about both segwit and LN, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-mixing-and-segwit-2120757
is it works or scam? i've sent a mail to support but still no answer Sad
did some deposits before it worked well, but not now.

It works and most definitely is not a scam. Check to make sure you are on the real ChipMixer.com or chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion site and not a phishing site. If you are on the real site then support is not 24hrs but they will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks for reply!
Yeah it's not a phishing site, i've used it before and it's chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion.
Looks like something went wrong on chipmixer side. Just to make sure i've created new session with minimal deposit and also not working.
So, if someone wants to mix right now - it wont process, wait for dev answer.
Same here.
More than 2 hours after the first confirmation.
Yep, still nothing.  Cry

It works and most definitely is not a scam. Check to make sure you are on the real ChipMixer.com or chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion site and not a phishing site. If you are on the real site then support is not 24hrs but they will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks for reply!
Yeah it's not a phishing site, i've used it before and it's chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion.
Looks like something went wrong on chipmixer side. Just to make sure i've created new session with minimal deposit and also not working.
Same here.
More than 2 hours after the first confirmation.

Thanks for reply!
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Jump to: