Author

Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented - page 110. (Read 92456 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Fake ChipMixer google ad is still online.
it seems we don't have enough people filing reports or google decided to ignore and keep making money off ads.
if I file multiple reports (my IP dynamics) would it make any different? am I going to get in trouble from google?

I don't know but not everyone in Chipmixer campaign confirm have reported this scam site.
55 people is a lot, but not sure if it will be enough. I have reported this copycat website twice as well.
Maybe someone here have a contact info of someone who works in Google corp? Cheesy
Or we have to add a warning in every post, like; Beware of the copycat website of chipmixer, make sure you visit Chipmixer.com not "co" something like that.

Considering that Google's algorithms for choosing which reports to check for are somewhat decent, it should take into account not only the number of people reporting the site, but also other factors such as the reporting frequency and the attributes of the site. For example, the fact that the scam site has SSL enabled probably gains a few points on Google's book, making it harder for them to take it down. I have not looked up the whois information of the website, but if it was registered more recently than the real site then it should me overly clear which one the real site is. I advise people to keep reporting it even if it seems like it's not working.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
it seems we don't have enough people filing reports or google decided to ignore and keep making money off ads.
if I file multiple reports (my IP dynamics) would it make any different? am I going to get in trouble from google?

I don't know but not everyone in Chipmixer campaign confirm have reported this scam site.
55 people is a lot, but not sure if it will be enough. I have reported this copycat website twice as well.
Maybe someone here have a contact info of someone who works in Google corp? Cheesy
Or we have to add a warning in every post, like; Beware of the copycat website of chipmixer, make sure you visit Chipmixer.com not "co" something like that.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 4911
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
it has nothing to do with Chipmixer as unconfirmed transactions based on the mempool.
Problem was chip funding transaction was stuck in mempool due to average miner fee over 900 sat/B.
We have solved it by Child-Pay-For-Parent - spending a chip with higher fee accelerates spending other chips.

I just heck on my side to make sure and it is absolutely still there. I reported it once more, although I doubt that it's going to change anything since Google does not seem to actually care about it. Another problem I just noticed was that the fake website also has a valid SSL certificate, which could instill a false sense of security to anyone visiting that site and would result in them getting scammed. I do not know what else to do besides keep reporting it to Google, though.

For what it's worth, i also filec a report today... Not sure if it'll help tough.
The fake site seems to be using cloudflare, maybe there's an option to file a report with them somehow? (i don't know if they'd care tough)
legendary
it has nothing to do with Chipmixer as unconfirmed transactions based on the mempool.
Problem was chip funding transaction was stuck in mempool due to average miner fee over 900 sat/B.
We have solved it by Child-Pay-For-Parent - spending a chip with higher fee accelerates spending other chips.

I just checked on my side to make sure and it is absolutely still there. I reported it once more, although I doubt that it's going to change anything since Google does not seem to actually care about it. Another problem I just noticed was that the fake website also has a valid SSL certificate, which could instill a false sense of security to anyone visiting that site and would result in them getting scammed. I do not know what else to do besides keep reporting it to Google, though.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

They know is it still you no matter how many times you change the IP, they know because you will be placed always on the same house.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Activity: 456
Merit: 956
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098

Activity: 910
Merit: 523
Seems 1 of the 4 addresses finally got the money. 3 remaining.

You won't lose the money obviously, it has nothing to do with Chipmixer as unconfirmed transactions based on the mempool.
Furthermore, the mixing is done even before you deposit bitcoin to Chipmixer and you will get the private keys after the transaction gets confirmed, for transactions less than BTC10, it just needs 1 confirmation.
A little bit confuses, you have sent bitcoin to Chipmixer but after 28 hours still unconfirmed.
Yes, there is a button to extend the session. But what about 1 of the 4 addresses? is it refers to 4 private keys or you have sent bitcoin 4 times to Chipmixer? Anyway, how is it going, is it done?
Activity: 4
Hi
Thanks for your answer.
Since, admin replied saying he will speed up transaction, increasing fees.
Seems 1 of the 4 addresses finally got the money. 3 remaining.
So for now it is not solved yet.
But I will not be able to post again anytime soon. So by default consider it solved, with an helpful admin (and thread).
Will post only if I loose my money.
Thanks admin.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282
Thanks, then, sooner or later, it should arrive?
I can wait days if necessary, no worries, but I don t want to loose it.
Thank you

Yes, it will arrive after enough waiting. It will either confirm and then get credited, allowing you to withdraw chips, or drop out of the mempool in which case you would have the funds back into your original address.
Thanks, then, sooner or later, it should arrive?
I can wait days if necessary, no worries, but I don t want to loose it.
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I will extend then. Will the BTC arrive sooner or later? What is the worst case scenario?
Unfortunately, this is something out of ChipMixer's control. Fees are terribly high now, 750 sat/byte is needed for a fast confirmation, and anything smaller is just ignored by the miners.
That means a small transaction with 1 input and 1 output requires almost 0.002BTC fee.
I expect fees to get lower again at some point, but I don't expect it to happen any time soon. Maybe next Sunday again? Either way, just keep extending your session every day until it's confirmed.
Thank you for your help.
I will extend then. Will the BTC arrive sooner or later? What is the worst case scenario?
Thank you.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
More than 28h ago I sent some money to Chipmixer.
But in the receiving addresses Chipmixer creates, transactions are still not confirmed.

I really doubt he scams me seen this thread history and Chipmixer's very good reputation. Still I am a bit worried especially as website states after 48h everything is lost.

if your transaction is stuck unconfirmed and session almost expired, you simply need to extend your session
there's a link down there on chipmixer page that you can click to extend your session
or open this link https://chipmixer.com/session/extend when your session still alive
you can keep extending the session as many times as you need before the timer runs out

Session ends 48h after it was started. Time remaining 47 h 59 min
If your browser is unstable, keep this link to recover the session.
If you need to extend session (input transaction is delayed), us this link
Hi, please help !!! Urgent !!!

More than 28h ago I sent some money to Chipmixer.
But in the receiving addresses Chipmixer creates, transactions are still not confirmed.
I emailed the admin on his protonmail email, 24h ago.
So far I got no answer. I sent another one now.
I really doubt he scams me seen this thread history and Chipmixer's very good reputation. Still I am a bit worried especially as website states after 48h everything is lost.
Here is the email I sent to the admin :

Code:
 Hi

My deposit address is xx
My session is xx

I sent xxx BTC to Chipmixer from xx

In those receiving addresses, transactions are still unconfirmed :
xx
xx
xx
xx

Thank you for your help.

Please admin, help and reply to my email. Thanks.
legendary
- My question is silly but guess I have 10 bitcoin & no one knows which one is my bitcoin address. why mix the coin? as we can use different address.
You're going at it the wrong way: you don't have to mix your 10 Bitcoins if you see no reason to do so. If, however, you'd like to hide something from someone, you can use a mixer.
You got those 10 Bitcoin from somewhere, that means someone knows you have them. He also knows how long you've had them, and he also knows it's currently worth $188,000. If you use a mixer, he loses any connection to what he knows about your current wealth.

- Secondly will you consider making the betting win chance to 49%? when we play dice house edge is just 1%.
Dice sites earn from people wagering a lot. If someone wagers the same 1 Bitcoin 10 times, the total house edge went up to 10% already. ChipMixer earns from donations, and people wagering some amount only once, or at most a few times. Therefore ChipMixer has a higher house edge, but it's the only mixer that gives you a change to withdraw more than you deposited.

There are more reasons than just this for wanting to mix your coins. It is in general good practice to mix your coins every once in a while, as doing so helps protect your own privacy from people you may not even know. Bitcoin, while being an anonymous network, is not a private one. Even details that you might think may not matter such as previously used or related addresses and times of transaction broadcasting for transactions from your addresses could reveal patterns that could transform into an attack vector to your person. For example, just by analyzing spending patterns and amount you can tell a lot about what a person may buy and who they may transact with as well as a rough idea of their location and, depending on the analysis, the origin of the transaction. New addresses unrelated to the old ones completely negate these possibilities.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
- My question is silly but guess I have 10 bitcoin & no one knows which one is my bitcoin address. why mix the coin? as we can use different address.
You're going at it the wrong way: you don't have to mix your 10 Bitcoins if you see no reason to do so. If, however, you'd like to hide something from someone, you can use a mixer.
You got those 10 Bitcoin from somewhere, that means someone knows you have them. He also knows how long you've had them, and he also knows it's currently worth $188,000. If you use a mixer, he loses any connection to what he knows about your current wealth.

- Secondly will you consider making the betting win chance to 49%? when we play dice house edge is just 1%.
Dice sites earn from people wagering a lot. If someone wagers the same 1 Bitcoin 10 times, the total house edge went up to 10% already. ChipMixer earns from donations, and people wagering some amount only once, or at most a few times. Therefore ChipMixer has a higher house edge, but it's the only mixer that gives you a change to withdraw more than you deposited.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
1. I send 0.04BTC to ChipMixer and after this I will have two Chips, a 0.032BTC chip and a 0.008BTC chip. Then I export the both private keys of the chips.
2. Now I would import this both private keys into Electrum about this way: File->New/Restore->create a wallet->Import Bitcoin addresses or private keys->import the both private keys->set password->Finish (? ? ?)
3. After this I go to "Send" and fill in the "Pay to" my online wallet address, in "Amount" I fill all my BTC (without the fees that I calculated). The fees I fill in the fee box and then I press Send. (? ? ?)
Please correct me if any mistake in this process!
That would work.

1. Show Electrum me the exactly size of bytes that I need for this transaction?
Click "Preview", "Sign" and you should see the final transaction size and fee. Then, click "Broadcast" to send the transaction.

2. Is this calculation correct (I calculated with 400 bytes for the transaction and fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently (I know its change all the time) 380 satoshis/byte)? 400*380=152.000 satoshis -> 0.00152000BTC fees.
Yes. (380 say/byte according to bitcoinfees.earn.com)

3. I think those are the most important Preferences, they are correct like this?
[Fees] "Use dynamic fees": Check, "Edit fees manually": Check "Propose Replace-By-Fee": Never, "Fee Unit": sat/byte
[Transactions] "Use change addresses": Check, "Use multiple change addresses": Unchecked, "Coin selection": Priority, "Spend only confirmed coins": Unchecked
[Appearance] "Zeros after decimal point": 8, "Base unit": BTC, "Online Block Explorer": Blockchain.info
I would: maybe enable Replace-By-Fee if the fee is too low and disable "Use change addresses" (if you don't want to spend the whole chip at once). But since you want to send with a fee of 380 sat/byte, RBF shouldn't be necessary.

4. Does the size of the bytes change, when I import more private keys? For example I split the 0.032BTC chip in two 0.016BTC chip, and export the private Keys then I would have two 0.016BTC private keys and one 0.008BTC private keys. I think so!   
Yes. More chips means more inputs. More inputs/outputs = the heavier the transaction will be in bytes. And as you can see above, more bytes = more satoshis.
Activity: 3
You can't merge into a 0.04BTC chip because of the chip values. You'd have to take a 0.032BTC chip and a 0.008BTC chip. ChipMixer does allow you to automatically sweep it, at no extra cost except for the bitcoin network transaction fees. I'm not sure if the website sweeping let's you pick the fee though, or how it's calculated, so you'd be better off importing the keys into Electrum to pick the fee you want. After you get the chips, you can send the BTC to any valid address.

With 2 chips, making a transaction with 2 inputs and 1 output would have a size of roughly 400 bytes. Now you can use bitcoinfees.earn.com to find how much of a fee you'd need to pay for the confirmation speed that you want.
Import private keys into your wallet and you can set the fee yourself.

Hello and thanks for the answers, these have helped me a lot already,
but I'm using Electrum for the first time, so I'll enumerate my entire process and ask for correction if there are any mistakes in it.
I hope my english is understandable!

1. I send 0.04BTC to ChipMixer and after this I will have two Chips, a 0.032BTC chip and a 0.008BTC chip. Then I export the both private keys of the chips.
2. Now I would import this both private keys into Electrum about this way: File->New/Restore->create a wallet->Import Bitcoin addresses or private keys->import the both private keys->set password->Finish (? ? ?)
3. After this I go to "Send" and fill in the "Pay to" my online wallet address, in "Amount" I fill all my BTC (without the fees that I calculated). The fees I fill in the fee box and then I press Send. (? ? ?)
Please correct me if any mistake in this process!

Now my questions to the fees:
1. Show Electrum me the exactly size of bytes that I need for this transaction?
2. Is this calculation correct (I calculated with 400 bytes for the transaction and fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently (I know its change all the time) 380 satoshis/byte)? 400*380=152.000 satoshis -> 0.00152000BTC fees.
3. I think those are the most important Preferences, they are correct like this?
[Fees] "Use dynamic fees": Check, "Edit fees manually": Check "Propose Replace-By-Fee": Never, "Fee Unit": sat/byte
[Transactions] "Use change addresses": Check, "Use multiple change addresses": Unchecked, "Coin selection": Priority, "Spend only confirmed coins": Unchecked
[Appearance] "Zeros after decimal point": 8, "Base unit": BTC, "Online Block Explorer": Blockchain.info
4. Does the size of the bytes change, when I import more private keys? For example I split the 0.032BTC chip in two 0.016BTC chip, and export the private Keys then I would have two 0.016BTC private keys and one 0.008BTC private keys. I think so!   

I used the day to watch some videos and tutorials that show this process but I prefer to ask the pros again before I make a serious mistake!
I thank you in advance for the help of you and wish all of you a nice day!
I hope my english is not too bad.
Greetz xTrust
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Site is down? I just tried to visit the site from Google Chrome.

Never mind working fine just sometimes little slow and yes my page still loading when i clicked the FAQ page.(I am using very high speed private network)

I have two questions -

Jump to: