Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ChipMixer.com - Bitcoin mixer / Bitcoin tumbler - mixing reinvented - page 74. (Read 92708 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So this is crap.  ChipMixer lost my funds... they sent 2 transactions to an address that was only supposed to receive 1.  Yes its the real ChipMixer

I did not tell them to do this and its not clear yet if ill be able to recover my missing funds...

But what's worse is their support are trying to say that I told them to send it to that address.  I absolutely did not, I specifically said; ""I sent x btc  and I have no idea what you did with x of it or what Im supposed to do with the rest given that the first withdrawal never showed up at the address. Do you need a different address to send my funds to?"

WTF ChipMixer
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
Coin never arrived at address to sweep to...
if your preloaded address has unconfirmed coin (as experienced by Kerim77), then just wait
if it is empty, make sure you save and provide the signed receipt as a proof when emailing chipmixer

Cant recover my session even though its only been two days...
are you sure on the legit chipmixer.com site and not on fake .site or .info site?
did you type (or paste) the session token correctly?
what the exact error message you get when you try to restore your session?
btw, if you have ever destroyed the session before, you won't be able to restore it
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I'd give them 48 hours to reply...

Hopefully it's not too much you're without. I don't know if they normally give addresses thst haven't confirmed or if it's a new thing (instead of just handing out vouchers)., I don't think there's much we can help with until you get a reply from their support anyway.
@ChipMixer answer your emails

Coin never arrived at address to sweep to...

Cant recover my session even though its only been two days...

No replies to emails sent...

wtf

Not happy with chipmixer, doubt ill be using again or recommending anyone else use
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
I am not sure this will ever get any confirmations.
It will. But it is probably going to take some time until the mempool clears out. You can also just do what I said and CPFP the transaction to get it confirmed quickly (even in the next block if you want).

What if no confirmations? Will my coins go back to the same private key and can i be able to reuse them... ?
If it doesn't get any confirmation (it will), you can just keep rebroadcasting the transaction until it gets, even if it take days/months/years (assuming it would take that long).

I am a little concerned actually. How will i at leaat recover my stucked coins if my session ends with chipmixer?
You already have the private-keys. So even if your session ends, you still will have control over the address with the pre-loaded coins (the "chip").

P.S: Remember that you can keep extending the session until everythings sorts out.
Activity: 1
I have a simular issue.
I had user chipmixer before without any issues.

But this time after sending the coins to chipmixer, i choose to withdraw and use the electrium method like before. Inhot 4 private keys. Loaded them into a new wallet at electrium.. 3 small chunks confirmed immediately but the bigger (for me) amount was unconfirmed for the last 5 hours now. I checked the tx on electrium and it says 1.1sat/b tx fee which is waaaayyy  tooo low... I am not sure this will ever get any confirmations. What if no confirmations? Will my coins go back to the same private key and can i be able to reuse them... ? I am a little concerned actually. How will i at leaat recover my stucked coins if my session ends with chipmixer?

I received a chip that was created 12 hours ago, but it's still an unconfirmed chip creation.
Why do you hand out unconfirmed bitcoins after the mixing?
How can I now be sure that this btc will ever confirm?
It was probably because of this:

https://i.imgur.com/s3bq5LA.png
Source

The mempool just spiked. ChipMixer used a fee which was enough for the time he sent, but it quickly grow up, so others got priorized.

If you are in a hurry, you can just spend the coins right away (even if still unconfirmed) by import them in Electrum, then using a high fee to CPFP your transaction. (basically, miners will want to confirm your transaction because of the high fee, but they will need to confirm the one from ChipMixer first, so both will go through at the same time)
legendary
I received a chip that was created 12 hours ago, but it's still an unconfirmed chip creation.
It was probably because of this:

Source

The mempool just spiked. ChipMixer used a fee which was enough for the time he sent, but it quickly grow up, so others got priorized.

If you are in a hurry, you can just spend the coins right away (even if still unconfirmed) by import them in Electrum, then using a high fee to CPFP your transaction. (basically, miners will want to confirm your transaction because of the high fee, but they will need to confirm the one from ChipMixer first, so both will go through at the same time)
Activity: 9
Merit: 3

Activity: 2
Merit: 1
Did you save the private-key of the chips and/or your session id? Can you try importing them into Electrum and spending it manually?

I did save all those things and solved it by importing to Electrum! Thank you so much!! I honestly thought they were gone! Very very grateful.
legendary
Hi, I just used chipmixer.com (http://chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion) and used the sweep queue option to directly send the BTC out to some wallets.

It's been about 2 hours now and there's no incoming transaction info in the ledger and none of the wallets report incoming balance. I've sent an email to the protonmail address asking for support but how long does it usually take to see the transaction normally? Very worried as it was a significant amount of money!

Thanks for any help.
Did you save the private-key of the chips and/or your session id? Can you try importing them into Electrum and spending it manually?
Activity: 2
Merit: 1
Hi, I just used chipmixer.com (http://chipmixerwzxtzbw.onion) and used the sweep queue option to directly send the BTC out to some wallets.

It's been about 2 hours now and there's no incoming transaction info in the ledger and none of the wallets report incoming balance. I've sent an email to the protonmail address asking for support but how long does it usually take to see the transaction normally? Very worried as it was a significant amount of money!

Thanks for any help.
legendary
its not the private key. the private keys i received for my first transaction didnt start with a 5 tho, hmm, its L on one and K on the other. the recovery key 1st letter is g.
Can you try recovering the session by going through this URL?

https://chipmixer.com/session/restore/your_session_token_here
(REMEMBER TO ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK THE URL. Be careful with the phishing scams!)

ill contact their support. is it the protonmail one?  is it still active tho? thanks for the help!
Yes. You can see their email at the "Contact" page.

https://chipmixer.com/about

That's the one: [email protected]
But don't trust me. Verify in their website. Smiley
What does the recovery code begin with? If it starts with a 5 and is 30-40 characters long then it's your private key.

If not try it in on the ChipMixer welcome page.
if you can't get it still then try contacting their support with the deposit address and transaction you used. If you can sign the deposit address they should be able to recover the funds if they haven't been sent.
its not the private key. the private keys i received for my first transaction didnt start with a 5 tho, hmm, its L on one and K on the other. the recovery key 1st letter is g. ill contact their support. is it the protonmail one?  is it still active tho? thanks for the help!
copper member
What does the recovery code begin with? If it starts with a 5 and is 30-40 characters long then it's your private key.

If not try it in on the ChipMixer welcome page.
if you can't get it still then try contacting their support with the deposit address and transaction you used. If you can sign the deposit address they should be able to recover the funds if they haven't been sent.
Try to sweep the key into your wallet with a high fee by copy and pasting it.

If you've made a mistake and put in the wrong address then the coins are sadly gone. Try contacting their owner. If you got only one character wrong then the coins are likely still avaliable at that address as it couldn't sign the transaction or the transaction wouldn't be accepted.
thanks bud! i actually got it to work somehow. unfortunately however, i put in minimum coins in the mix and the browser died. i had saved the recovery code but it doesnt work....... i guess those dollers is gone.
copper member
Try to sweep the key into your wallet with a high fee by copy and pasting it.

If you've made a mistake and put in the wrong address then the coins are sadly gone. Try contacting their owner. If you got only one character wrong then the coins are likely still avaliable at that address as it couldn't sign the transaction or the transaction wouldn't be accepted.
hello folks! i used chipmixer but ive lost my coins i think.. when i went to withdraw i pasted the wallet in the last option on page3 withdraw. the money hasnt arrived there and im sure ive made a mistake. what can i do bout my cash? is it all gone?
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
I would like to ask if this domain chipmixer[.]site is fake or not or it is another website of chipmixer?

I just want to confirm before I report it to google adwords.

Edit: Ow already posted with LeGaulois
So this is another fake site showing on google ads.

Reported them to google.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Considering Bestmixer has just been seized for what looks like relatively unspecific reasons, is anyone willing to guess what Chipmixer's next move is likely to be?
There is a big difference between them. I used BestMixer in the early days. Their design was bad and they seemed to be a project for students who were still developing what they were doing. "It will be easy to find a lot of backdoors in their system and a lot of mistakes."

I do not know how Chipmixer started, but they seem to be more professional.

chips sources?
Our funds and users funds. Withdraw before deposit, chip sizes and mixer receipts ensures that any chip you withdraw from ChipMixer have no link with deposited funds.

Future plans?
Reddit / Google ads: we are looking for a person to handle this
Our wallet software: chip based wallet that handles wallet separation and fakes chip creaton
LN deposits and LN vouchers: "chips" that do not leave LN but are fungible outside of LN
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
I found this domain chipmixer.site

Scam. Restoring session redirects to chipmixer.info <- SCAM.

Lately a lot of people use scam sites like this one on .info domain. It's not our site.

USE ONLY BELOW DOMAINS:
ChipMixer.com
ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion

Pages:
Jump to: