Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 54. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Hello friends. How are you doing? Today I wanted to discuss the following question of interest to me: will the identity of the owner remain secret?
Hey. Excellent. Regarding your question, I think that it is. This is one of the main conditions of this business.
But how then will the movement of the object be traced?
He will be assigned his serial number and all of his past and future history of buying and selling will be fixed in the detachment.
Clear. Do you think there will be problems with the initial import of objects into the Codex database?
Activity: 334
Hello friends. How are you doing? Today I wanted to discuss the following question of interest to me: will the identity of the owner remain secret?
Hey. Excellent. Regarding your question, I think that it is. This is one of the main conditions of this business.
He will be assigned his serial number and all of his past and future history of buying and selling will be fixed in the detachment.
Activity: 334
Activity: 303
A genious project with an excellent original idea. Do you have a blog where I could learn the latest news?

I can advise you twitter: https://twitter.com/CodexProtocol
Activity: 308
A genious project with an excellent original idea. Do you have a blog where I could learn the latest news?
Activity: 294
I don't know yet how the project will be implemented, but I very much want you to succeed. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 311
Hello everyone! How are you doing? Btw, it is a great project., I like it very much. The white paper is written in detail, so there are not even any technical issues

I'm fine, what about you? Yes, I like it too. Finally I got the chance to sell all my grandmother's stuff  Grin

Ahahah. I think the codex doesn't work that way. It's unlikely that you can sell your grandmother's stuff, it is not so rare

That is not present, I think, that it is possible. She has things not her generation, but older. Some are certainly not in very good condition, but there are also those that look great, despite their age

And do you really think to sell them?

Well, I hope so. Perhaps there will be someone who collects various dolls or other things of the 19th century
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I downloaded documents to study them because registering assets on blockchain is very interesting concept. After team next thing is to check the investors backing any project there are also well known names already. At large looks promising concept more will discover after digging in in coming days to have better understanding.
Hello everyone! How are you doing? Btw, it is a great project., I like it very much. The white paper is written in detail, so there are not even any technical issues

I'm fine, what about you? Yes, I like it too. Finally I got the chance to sell all my grandmother's stuff  Grin

Ahahah. I think the codex doesn't work that way. It's unlikely that you can sell your grandmother's stuff, it is not so rare

That is not present, I think, that it is possible. She has things not her generation, but older. Some are certainly not in very good condition, but there are also those that look great, despite their age

And do you really think to sell them?

Activity: 176
What do you think guys about cars on the platform? Would they be the most expensive things here?
Activity: 141
I read about token allocation again and I can say for sure that founders ar every wise men, all funds are allocated perfect. They respect their advisors and both of them team and advisors get 5 %.
Activity: 176
I saw no online tickets, unfortunately, man. I am interested too, I hope there will be some videos with Codex presentation or interviews.
Activity: 141
It it surprising for me tha blockchain & art events exist. I read about this Summit, this is a great opportunity for project to make people know you!

Well it shouldn't be surprising, obviously they have to promote project and meet collegues too, also they can find more investors, etc. on such events.

I guess so... as I see Codex will join tp Panel discussion, sounds interesting. Is online translation of the event planned?  Huh
Activity: 156
It it surprising for me tha blockchain & art events exist. I read about this Summit, this is a great opportunity for project to make people know you!

Well it shouldn't be surprising, obviously they have to promote project and meet collegues too, also they can find more investors, etc. on such events.
Pages:
Jump to: