Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 55. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
It it surprising for me tha blockchain & art events exist. I read about this Summit, this is a great opportunity for project to make people know you!
Activity: 176
I wonder how is develop going, how is the team? It would be cool if they make some video about development routine.

If would like if somebody recorded me in the office Cheesy However CEO or team lead could make short video about their work, it is always awesome to see people's emotions during talking, it inspires me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
   Dear Codex Community! Listen back to this episode of the Artelligence podcast featuring Codex 👉   https://player.fm/series/artelligence-podcast/mark-lurie-on-codex-the-blockchain-and-the-art-market
   Mark Lurie is the founder of Lofty, a seller of art and collectibles online that he sold a little over a year ago. Since then, Mark, who has worked as a venture captialist as well as a founder, saw the natural fit between the art market and blockchain technology. His new venture Codex seeks to create an title registry for the art market. But Codex is more than that. It seeks to be a foundational technology for many different businesses and services in the art market. In this podcast, Mark explains his vision of the future of the art market and how we'll get there.
Activity: 142
I wonder how is develop going, how is the team? It would be cool if they make some video about development routine.
Activity: 242
Hello everyone, how are the successes of the project? Cool Presale goes smoothly? Roll Eyes
Hey. I think yes. Although, it depends on what you mean by the word "smoothly". I think that fund-raising is taking place to the full!
In any case, I wish the project success, as I wished before. Under the word "smoothly" I meant just a successful fund-raising! Cheesy
Have you already invested in the project? I understand, now is the best time!!!
No, I haven't invested so far. I'm very cautious about this, and I do more than one
Are you investing with a team of investors?  Cool
No, I'm investing with my friend, who is investing even longer than me
Interestingly, I personally began to understand all this, without friends or advisers
In the team it is more interesting and pleasant, I advise you to find like-minded people
Activity: 189
Hello everyone, how are the successes of the project? Cool Presale goes smoothly? Roll Eyes
Hey. I think yes. Although, it depends on what you mean by the word "smoothly". I think that fund-raising is taking place to the full!
In any case, I wish the project success, as I wished before. Under the word "smoothly" I meant just a successful fund-raising! Cheesy
No, I haven't invested so far. I'm very cautious about this, and I do more than one
Interestingly, I personally began to understand all this, without friends or advisers
Activity: 176

Jess Houlgrave will be attending the panel discussion named Blockchain in the Art World – Art Market. The event will be on July 17th in London  Smiley
https://www.christies.com/exhibitions/2018/art-and-tech-summit-exploring-blockchain#overview_Nav

For all upcoming events, visit the Codex Protocol website
https://us.codexprotocol.com/#news

Great news! Btw, maybe you can answer me what country is team located in? Do they have an office in Europe?
Activity: 215
Merit: 1

Jess Houlgrave will be attending the panel discussion named Blockchain in the Art World – Art Market. The event will be on July 17th in London  Smiley
https://www.christies.com/exhibitions/2018/art-and-tech-summit-exploring-blockchain#overview_Nav

For all upcoming events, visit the Codex Protocol website
https://us.codexprotocol.com/#news
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello everybody! How are you doing? I have such a question, what else can I get with the help of this project, besides the pictures? I have a very scanty fantasy, but the project interested me a lot

Hi, bitcoinmistress. Well, you can also buy a variety of wines, vintage cars, antiquarian things and so on

Well, I've read the description. I meant that more, besides what you can read in the description

Ah, you about this. I think that now there are very different collections of something. You can also collect stamps, dolls, ancient coins. Then  the main role is played by fantasy and what the person likes

I understood. And it really can be purchased with the help of this project? I'm just curious to know its range of possibilities

If there is a demand for this item, then I think that yes

Well, thanks for the explanation. I think I will invest it in the future

You asked so much about this, to find out whether it is worth investing in it or not?
P. s. in general, I have no complaints about the project, I am impressed by it myself Smiley

I just wanted to make sure that it's really worth it Smiley But after that I was confirmed in my positive opinion about it
Activity: 308
Hello everybody! How are you doing? I have such a question, what else can I get with the help of this project, besides the pictures? I have a very scanty fantasy, but the project interested me a lot

Hi, bitcoinmistress. Well, you can also buy a variety of wines, vintage cars, antiquarian things and so on

Well, I've read the description. I meant that more, besides what you can read in the description

Ah, you about this. I think that now there are very different collections of something. You can also collect stamps, dolls, ancient coins. Then  the main role is played by fantasy and what the person likes

I understood. And it really can be purchased with the help of this project? I'm just curious to know its range of possibilities

You asked so much about this, to find out whether it is worth investing in it or not?
P. s. in general, I have no complaints about the project, I am impressed by it myself Smiley

Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: