Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 57. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Guys, you are very cool. Very wonderful project, I admire it!

As I already understood, this project is situable for collectors. But what about the reverse side? How useful is the project, for example, for artists?

What do you mean?

For example, project is useful for collectros, because they can buy their collectibles here. And what is the benefit of this for not oniugh famous artists?

By the way I forgot to mention that artists will can register their authorship. I think this will help them a lot, especially when they become famous, so that no one can assign the authorship of the work Smiley

As I already understood, this project is situable for collectors. But what about the reverse side? How useful is the project, for example, for artists?

What do you mean?

For example, project is useful for collectros, because they can buy their collectibles here. And what is the benefit of this for not oniugh famous artists?

If I correctly understood youe question, then they can sell their paintings there too
Activity: 311

What do you mean?

What do you mean?
Activity: 311
Activity: 303
Activity: 189
Registry? How will it look like? Sorry, I'm newbie, and I don't quite understand
As I ponimayu, each thing on the exchange will have its own unique identification number
Activity: 308
Registry? How will it look like? Sorry, I'm newbie, and I don't quite understand
Hello people, how are you? Cool project, I've met it before  Wink
Hi, I'm fine, and you? The project has an excellent idea, and hence the future. I also think that the project is good
Here you can sell old things, it's interesting
Not exactly, here it will be possible to sell rare things that are of interest to collectors
So it's just an exchange of collectior's things?
it can also be designers' clothes & jewelery, original artworks, handmade I guess. This is art and collectibles platform.
Are you sure? I think that this platform is intended just for collectible things, rare and expensive.
Hi, I'm fine, and you? The project has an excellent idea, and hence the future. I also think that the project is good
Not exactly, here it will be possible to sell rare things that are of interest to collectors
You can say that, but the developers of the project intend to create a large register, where each thing will have its own unique number
Activity: 176

it can also be designers' clothes & jewelery, original artworks, handmade I guess. This is art and collectibles platform.
Activity: 142

Let me add some words: collectors are not the only part of users, everybody who wants to own some cool thing can join the platform.
Activity: 176
Very interesting where I can check news about project?

You can follow their Medium:https://medium.com/@CodexProtocol
But I prefer to check twitter too:https://twitter.com/CodexProtocol
Activity: 182
Very interesting where I can check news about project?
Activity: 142

Hi there! Personally me great, and you? Check messages above, there is announce of Codex Quests. Looks interesting.
Activity: 182
Hello community, how was your day today?
Pages:
Jump to: