Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 56. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hello everybody! How are you doing? I have such a question, what else can I get with the help of this project, besides the pictures? I have a very scanty fantasy, but the project interested me a lot

Hi, bitcoinmistress. Well, you can also buy a variety of wines, vintage cars, antiquarian things and so on

Well, I've read the description. I meant that more, besides what you can read in the description

Ah, you about this. I think that now there are very different collections of something. You can also collect stamps, dolls, ancient coins. Then  the main role is played by fantasy and what the person likes
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello everybody! How are you doing? I have such a question, what else can I get with the help of this project, besides the pictures? I have a very scanty fantasy, but the project interested me a lot

Hi, bitcoinmistress. Well, you can also buy a variety of wines, vintage cars, antiquarian things and so on

Well, I've read the description. I meant that more, besides what you can read in the description
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I have seen your project whitepaper and looks interesting.this is a great idea and this team also looks very professional ,actually the project has future potentials.
The project is managed by the Amazix team and this is definitely one of the good projects. If you choose a profitable project then I advise you not to join because this project is only for people with the best long-term goals and I highly appreciate this project and certainly when the project is over they will create a great ecosystem
Activity: 182

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
I have seen your project whitepaper and looks interesting.this is a great idea and this team also looks very professional ,actually the project has future potentials.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon, the inhabitants of the forum) How are you? What can be interesting about this project?
Hello, Saendom. All perfectly. I then rummaged in the forum and saw the records of other people. It turns out that Codex was in the Forbes magazine.
Wow, yes, real success. Although on the other hand it is strange to expect something different - the project is excellent, which is based on progressive ideas.
Yeah dude. Not only on progressive, but also on just kind. Because I believe that Codex will work not only as a means of buying and selling art, but also as a platform for uniting creators.
Oh, I really hope that's how it will be. Uniting people from all over the world is exactly what we need.
And how do you think, traditional art connoisseurs will easily switch to the Internet on Codex?
I think it's not easy, but eventually they will change. They are intelligent people and will be able to appreciate all the advantages of a single register of goods.
Yes, the advantages of such a system are difficult to challenge and, indeed, there is no need.
Well, here I am about the same. Progress does not stand still, people are stepping along with it.
Activity: 334
Good afternoon, the inhabitants of the forum) How are you? What can be interesting about this project?
Hello, Saendom. All perfectly. I then rummaged in the forum and saw the records of other people. It turns out that Codex was in the Forbes magazine.
Wow, yes, real success. Although on the other hand it is strange to expect something different - the project is excellent, which is based on progressive ideas.
Yeah dude. Not only on progressive, but also on just kind. Because I believe that Codex will work not only as a means of buying and selling art, but also as a platform for uniting creators.
Oh, I really hope that's how it will be. Uniting people from all over the world is exactly what we need.
And how do you think, traditional art connoisseurs will easily switch to the Internet on Codex?
I think it's not easy, but eventually they will change. They are intelligent people and will be able to appreciate all the advantages of a single register of goods.
Yes, the advantages of such a system are difficult to challenge and, indeed, there is no need.
Activity: 140
participating in Codex Lottery round 2
Activity: 311
Guys, you are very cool. Very wonderful project, I admire it!

As I already understood, this project is situable for collectors. But what about the reverse side? How useful is the project, for example, for artists?

What do you mean?

For example, project is useful for collectros, because they can buy their collectibles here. And what is the benefit of this for not oniugh famous artists?

By the way I forgot to mention that artists will can register their authorship. I think this will help them a lot, especially when they become famous, so that no one can assign the authorship of the work Smiley

That is to say, you can register pictures of even not very popular artists?

I think yes. As I understand, for this purpose a project was created to more systematize and function this sphere  

Now I understood everything. Thanks for the explanation Smiley
Activity: 294

As I already understood, this project is situable for collectors. But what about the reverse side? How useful is the project, for example, for artists?

What do you mean?

For example, project is useful for collectros, because they can buy their collectibles here. And what is the benefit of this for not oniugh famous artists?

By the way I forgot to mention that artists will can register their authorship. I think this will help them a lot, especially when they become famous, so that no one can assign the authorship of the work Smiley

I think yes. As I understand, for this purpose a project was created to more systematize and function this sphere  
Activity: 139
Merit: 1

Thank you for your support too! We appreciate it a lot Smiley We also have a telegram group that you can join if you haven't yet already, https://t.me/codexprotocol Wink
Activity: 311

What do you mean?

Pages:
Jump to: