Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 60. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Guys what do you think, how safe is it to store so many data on codex base?

After reading WP I'm sure my data will be good protected. What data are you talking about exactly?

First of all I should care about identification of rare items ans financial data.

Some questions still don't have answers, maybe new version of whitepaper come soon and help me Smiley usually projects update it several times.
Activity: 182
Good evening community! How are you doing?

Hello, nice to see you here again. I am good, how is your life?

After reading WP I'm sure my data will be good protected. What data are you talking about exactly?

First of all I should care about identification of rare items ans financial data.
Activity: 176

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good evening community! How are you doing?
Will new events dates be added? I'm interested in august's dates or later.

Your question made me to check dates and I'm impressed that team visits not only european events, but asian too (Seoul for example). Really internation project, art unites people!

There's no other way for project that in planning to attract lots of countries without visiting as much continents as possible. Good job, Codex team! I hope it was nice trips.
Activity: 142

Your question made me to check dates and I'm impressed that team visits not only european events, but asian too (Seoul for example). Really internation project, art unites people!
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Wow, do you attend the conferences!? This is very cool, I always dreamed of going to a conferences about the crypto  Shocked

We sure do, more to come so stay tuned, but here is a Video featuring Jess Houlgrave's Codex Protocol presentation at London Blockchain Week 2018: https://youtu.be/RxS75jKmQTY
Activity: 242
Wow, do you attend the conferences!? This is very cool, I always dreamed of going to a conferences about the crypto  Shocked
Ha, sorry, I didn't understand you. I also want to watch videos from the conferences, how do I find them?
You can find these videos on the official website of the Codex Protocol
Thank you very much for your help. I, like you, are interested in this project, I will follow it
Wow, do you attend the conferences!? This is very cool, I always dreamed of going to a conferences about the crypto  Shocked
Ha, sorry, I didn't understand you. I also want to watch videos from the conferences, how do I find them?
You can find these videos on the official website of the Codex Protocol
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Wow, do you attend the conferences!? This is very cool, I always dreamed of going to a conferences about the crypto  Shocked
If you are interested to attend the crypto Shocked you can order to his or her team so you can follow the event safely and smoothly, in fact I am also interested in followup
No! I meant one of the conferences that I saw on the video on YouTube, haha  Grin
I would also like to attend such conferences live  Cheesy
Hello. How are you? I liked the project, I wish success and prosperity!
Hi. I have been interested in this project for several weeks. How did you find it?
I was advised this project by my friend
I don't remember how I found the project... It seems I was also advised by a friend, or I heard about the project at some kind of conferences...
Hi. I have been interested in this project for several weeks. How did you find it?
I was advised this project by my friend
Pages:
Jump to: