Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 61. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, friends. Codex I like every day more and more  Wink
Oh, hello, comrade. Yes, I also like codex. But what surprised you so much?
Just the fact that even at the pre-sale stage of tokens Codex already maintained contact with more than five thousand auction houses.
Wow, that's really cool. A serious indicator, then the project is serious, since so many companies have dealings with them and trusted them.
Oh, I'm waiting for Codex to work at full capacity and I personally can appreciate all the superiorities of this project.
To wait already remains a little, still slightly and if all will be safely, Codex will earn.
By the way, today was scheduled a summit meeting in Seoul. I hope that it will be fertile.
Yes, today in South Korea a big congress of people connected with crypto-currencies
Oh, I would like to go there. Okay, good luck to you and the project
Activity: 369
Just the fact that even at the pre-sale stage of tokens Codex already maintained contact with more than five thousand auction houses.
Wow, that's really cool. A serious indicator, then the project is serious, since so many companies have dealings with them and trusted them.
Oh, I'm waiting for Codex to work at full capacity and I personally can appreciate all the superiorities of this project.
To wait already remains a little, still slightly and if all will be safely, Codex will earn.
By the way, today was scheduled a summit meeting in Seoul. I hope that it will be fertile.
Yes, today in South Korea a big congress of people connected with crypto-currencies
Activity: 140
Merit: 5

how much money has been raised?
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
You recently sended emails regarding kyc to the airdrop or bounty participants? Is this email legit.
Activity: 294
Well, this is my personal opinion and I don't claim its truthfulness Smiley

Perhaps you are right. But I think that it will be a bit difficult to realize this idea into reality

Nobody said that it would be easy Smiley
Moreover, if you believe the description of the project, then it supports the consortium of 5,000 auction houses

Well, if you believe these words, then yes. Perhaps this is not as difficult as I thought. Then we are waiting for its implementation in the future

Yes, I can not wait for this anymore Smiley
Activity: 308

Perhaps you are right. But I think that it will be a bit difficult to realize this idea into reality

Moreover, if you believe the description of the project, then it supports the consortium of 5,000 auction houses

Well, if you believe these words, then yes. Perhaps this is not as difficult as I thought. Then we are waiting for its implementation in the future

Hmm, it's a worthy goal - to bring this project into everyday life and to teach society to appreciate art

It seems to me that this is not even the point

And what then?

Since now everything is subject to computerization, then probably the developers also decided to do the same with art. Just to simplify the use of this sphere
Hmm, it's a worthy goal - to bring this project into everyday life and to teach society to appreciate art

And what then?

Pages:
Jump to: