Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 62. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
There is button named REWARDS in the first post from admins, but it doesn't work. What is it?

Hmmm. Maybe something special is coming  Huh
I got new  question. They say Codex is for art and collectibles. I would like to know is there anything special in case of buying full collection or smthg like that?

Maybe. Do mean some bonuses for the full collection? I suppose merchants will decide will you get some bonus or even discount or not.

I think it's too early to talk about discounts, I like them very much though Cheesy

Guys, what's new about mainnet launch? Is development done?

Codex Viewer is designed to enable users to register and manage assets using the Codex Protocol. For now, all assets in the registered are created manually by collectors but in the future assets flowing through auction will be provisioned automatically at the time of sale. Assets registered in the registry are called Codex Records. Each one is a unique ERC-721 token that can be created, traded, and curated all in a decentralized manner.

By default, metadata about assets registered on the protocol are private, but collectors have full control over the permissions. If the user is managing assets on behalf of a museum or gallery they may want to make everything public and available to others. The user instead could be a collector that wants to consign permissions to an auction house for a piece they are looking to sell.

Over the next few weeks of the beta, we’ll have themed days to get feedback on specific features of the application as we continue to iterate on the functionality.

Check it our for yourself here: https://beta.codex-viewer.com/#/

Great news! I'm happy to see the team follow their plan successfully. The model is very interesting, thank you for explanation! 
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
There is button named REWARDS in the first post from admins, but it doesn't work. What is it?

I got new  question. They say Codex is for art and collectibles. I would like to know is there anything special in case of buying full collection or smthg like that?

Maybe. Do mean some bonuses for the full collection? I suppose merchants will decide will you get some bonus or even discount or not.

I think it's too early to talk about discounts, I like them very much though Cheesy

Codex Viewer is designed to enable users to register and manage assets using the Codex Protocol. For now, all assets in the registered are created manually by collectors but in the future assets flowing through auction will be provisioned automatically at the time of sale. Assets registered in the registry are called Codex Records. Each one is a unique ERC-721 token that can be created, traded, and curated all in a decentralized manner.

By default, metadata about assets registered on the protocol are private, but collectors have full control over the permissions. If the user is managing assets on behalf of a museum or gallery they may want to make everything public and available to others. The user instead could be a collector that wants to consign permissions to an auction house for a piece they are looking to sell.

Over the next few weeks of the beta, we’ll have themed days to get feedback on specific features of the application as we continue to iterate on the functionality.

Check it our for yourself here: https://beta.codex-viewer.com/#/
Activity: 215

Check out our recent testnet launch! https://beta.codex-viewer.com/#/
Activity: 141

Activity: 215
Good afternoon, people. What do you think is the most likely to be sold on this project?

Hi there. I guess it might be books, postcards, old trinkets, painting etc. It should be Smiley

Correct, you can sell and register Art and Collectibles such as art, wine, jewelry, watches, collectible cars, etc 😊
Activity: 224
I wonder will the price of an item be importart? I mean I can sell whatever I want, right? oldschool T-shirt for $2 and nexty day something for hunderds of dollars? How it will be regulated?

You can sell and register Art and Collectibles such as art, wine, jewelry, watches, collectible cars, etc

To sell your artwork on Codex, you need to give permission to a gallery to publish your artwork to the public. You are not transferring the ownership to anyone. By default, metadata about assets registered on the protocol are private, but collectors have full control over the permissions

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
WOW I am so impressed with this niche project. I just watched the video from the main website and really liked the idea behind it. I think a lot of Altcoin Whales will flock to join this ICO as they will most probably be using the CODEX PROTOCOL services in the near future. I will try to join the site and complete my KYC tomorrow as I would be interested in picking up a few tokens in the ICO. It's projects like these that fill a niche and are first to market that usually does really well and shines over others.
Activity: 176
Activity: 142
I wonder will the price of an item be importart? I mean I can sell whatever I want, right? oldschool T-shirt for $2 and nexty day something for hunderds of dollars? How it will be regulated?

What kind of issues are you afraid of? After KYC (in case your financial history is perfect) you can sell everything. Although... I don't remember will there be accounts for individuals and for companies?
Activity: 176
I read thought about determining the authenticity of art (https://medium.com/codexprotocol/authentic-art-or-forgery-139e04f0c68), it is a very important point, I agree.
Good afternoon, people. What do you think is the most likely to be sold on this project?

Hi there. I guess it might be books, postcards, old trinkets, painting etc. It should be Smiley
Activity: 182
Good evening to every one. How are you doing all?

Hello, I am good, jos are you doing? And actully jos is your clothes bussines?

I am not selling clothes at all:D Just thinking to try it at this project.

Okay, sorry. I am not correct undestand you before. So, are you already buy some coins?

No yet, I just thinking to buy some tokens week later.

How much you think to buy? Cause I will buy too and ask you.

Actually now I thinking what amount will be good for begin.

You need to nyt as much as you can, cause I think this project have a big future and tokens will grow up!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Okay, sorry. I am not correct undestand you before. So, are you already buy some coins?

Actually now I thinking what amount will be good for begin.

Pages:
Jump to: