Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 63. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Good evening to every one. How are you doing all?

Hello, I am good, how are you doing? And actully jos is your clothes bussines?
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Wondering how artworks are determined 'real' vs 'fake'? Watch this 2-minute video: Authentic art or forgery?

https://medium.com/codexprotocol/authentic-art-or-forgery-139e04f0c68
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Good afternoon, people. What do you think is the most likely to be sold on this project?

My guess would indeed be antiques, and mostly paintings and such. Another big market for (old and valueable goods) is the wine business.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good evening to every one. How are you doing all?
Activity: 189
I thought so, simply because on their website coins images are immediately visible in the background
Ha, funny remark! I think that the old coins will not be limited to the project
As we have already discussed, I'm sure that musical instruments, rare items, etc. will be sold here
Even more attention should be paid to rare items of world wars, such things are very much appreciated by collectors
By the way, a very interesting idea. I think that military trophies are very much appreciated by collectors
Activity: 224
I thought so, simply because on their website coins images are immediately visible in the background
As we have already discussed, I'm sure that musical instruments, rare items, etc. will be sold here
Even more attention should be paid to rare items of world wars, such things are very much appreciated by collectors
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
   Determining the authenticity of art can be rather arbitrary, as Ivan describes. The conclusion of one appraiser can come quickly, without scientific evidence, and can affect the opinion of other appraisers. Very interesting article I really liked  Wink  https://medium.com/codexprotocol/authentic-art-or-forgery-139e04f0c68
 or you can watch the video "Authentic art or forgery?":   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6ziByRx-Jg
Good afternoon, people. What do you think is the most likely to be sold on this project?
Hey. You mean what kind of antique things?
Yes, we recently discussed music and musical instruments
I remember a few days ago. I think that the main subject on the "exchange" of this project will be old coins
Yes, we recently discussed music and musical instruments
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Codex Protocol — Blockchain-based Title Registry of Art and Collectibles

Codex Protocol develops an infrastructure for creating a decentralized registry of collectibles and art. Even at the initial stage of development, the project was supported by a strong consortium of 5,000 auction houses with extensive experience in this segment. The goal is to become an industry standard.

Codex initially focused on the $ 2 trillion Art & Collectibles asset class, where the need for the registry is greatest, because there is no centralized title registry. For unique assets, the origin (identity, ownership chain and other metadata about the element) are of fundamental importance. Just imagine such a market in one application — at any time, collectors, buyers, as well as auction makers will be able to get all the necessary information about a particular work of art.

The decentralized Codex registry will allow collectors to gain confidence in the authenticity of purchased items. The platform can exist as an industry protocol and will make it possible to create decentralized applications on it. The company itself already adds to it two applications Biddable and Sellable. It should be noted that the well-known companies, as well as the auction houses, have already invested in the project — they were able to see the potential of the platform, which opens new opportunities for connoisseurs of collectibles.

Read more: https://medium.com/@Vladar49/codex-protocol-blockchain-based-title-registry-of-art-and-collectibles-2fac0c822c0c

Activity: 369
Hi guys. How are you? As to you the situation with ETH, it's just something terrible. For a day yesterday, it fell 10 percent of the cost.
Hello man. Yes, it's just terrible.
I do not understand what is happening to him.
Let's talk about something good that has something to do with this project - about creativity  Smiley Smiley

No problem. Listen, are you ready to be 100% trusted in this project and buy expensive paintings through it?
Oh sure. After all, here the whole system is grounded in order to minimize the risk of fraud. You will know and see what you are buying.
Oh, and what would you like to buy yourself one of the first lots, when codex will start working?
I would like to buy myself a collection of Dostoevsky's works. I just adore this Russian writer. And you? What would you prefer?
I would like to buy cheap pictures of young beginning artists from all over the world. This idea inspires me very much.
Oh, cool dude . Really great - and you will have fun, and young talents - money for their development.
Yeah, you're right. In the meantime, I need to invest in codex, because I'm sure that with it we can make a bunch of cool things.  Wink Wink
Activity: 322
Hi guys. How are you? As to you the situation with ETH, it's just something terrible. For a day yesterday, it fell 10 percent of the cost.
Let's talk about something good that has something to do with this project - about creativity  Smiley Smiley

No problem. Listen, are you ready to be 100% trusted in this project and buy expensive paintings through it?
Oh sure. After all, here the whole system is grounded in order to minimize the risk of fraud. You will know and see what you are buying.
Oh, and what would you like to buy yourself one of the first lots, when codex will start working?
I would like to buy myself a collection of Dostoevsky's works. I just adore this Russian writer. And you? What would you prefer?
I would like to buy cheap pictures of young beginning artists from all over the world. This idea inspires me very much.
Oh, cool dude . Really great - and you will have fun, and young talents - money for their development.

Activity: 322

Let's talk about something good that has something to do with this project - about creativity  Smiley Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: