Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 65. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I wonder will there be unique things like... Michael Jackson's hat for example Grin Or Elvis' shoes lol

Cool variants, man, I'd buy some of such items. Moreover, can'r wait too see what people will add to the platform. Btw, can I own something for 100 % if owners decided fracional owniership?
Codex Protocol has partnered with Maecenas, a blockchain-based art marketplace, to offer registration of artworks and liens sold by Maecenas on the Codex Asset Registry. Additionally, the partnership will give Codex Record holders access to Maecenas’ fractional ownership platform. So yes, you'll be able to engage in fractional ownership services Smiley

https://medium.com/codexprotocol/creative-investing-in-art-codex-partners-with-maecenas-15297267f517
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
I wonder will there be unique things like... Michael Jackson's hat for example Grin Or Elvis' shoes lol

You made me dream of something from 30-s. What a winderful times... founders, you make me too dreamy  Grin

Maybe you should start experimenting with the beta network Cheesy

https://beta.codex-viewer.com/#/

We also have a blog post as a guide to the beta:
https://medium.com/codexprotocol/codex-development-update-codex-viewer-launch-117fd01f4a38
Activity: 141
Merit: 0

You made me dream of something from 30-s. What a winderful times... founders, you make me too dreamy  Grin
Activity: 176

Cool variants, man, I'd buy some of such items. Moreover, can'r wait too see what people will add to the platform. Btw, can I own something for 100 % if owners decided fracional owniership?
Activity: 142
Activity: 156
Hey. You are not the first to be interested in art regarding this project. What is the question?
Is it possible to trade on the platform of the project with old musical plates, guitars? What about the paintings?

Of course they can be sold. Especially if they are rare and antique Cool This is one of advantages of Codex - different types of cool things.
Activity: 189
No, I invested because I consider this project promising. So on the exchange, their coins can be profitable to sell
Hmm... I thought you were an interested person, you will trade here
I'm really an interested person, I'm just interested in the benefits of investing Grin Cool
On the contrary, I want to see what the project will come to after its opening
Activity: 224
No, I invested because I consider this project promising. So on the exchange, their coins can be profitable to sell
I'm really an interested person, I'm just interested in the benefits of investing Grin Cool
Good afternoon, people. How are you today? Yesterday I raised the question of what exactly it will be possible to sell and buy in this project
Who has a day, who has a night. Hey. I remember yesterday there were talks about music and art  Cheesy
Have you already invested in this project?
Yes, my 10 ETH have already been helped by the Codex Protocol Smiley
Cool, but for what exactly is this project for you? Are you going to sell antiques here?
Good afternoon, people. How are you today? Yesterday I raised the question of what exactly it will be possible to sell and buy in this project
Who has a day, who has a night. Hey. I remember yesterday there were talks about music and art  Cheesy
Yes, my 10 ETH have already been helped by the Codex Protocol Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Can I sell at your project some of unique designer clothes?
I think you can if it is some interesting items. I think clothes can be art too.

I agrue with you, I think clothes is one of the beautiful way of art. It can say a lot about your personality

Actully very interesting what designer clothes you want to sell?
A lot of good staff, some pieses from 90th of Yoji Yamomoto, CDG, MMM.

Oh my God, this this grails! I think If there will thinks like this, community grow up faster!
Activity: 182
I think you can if it is some interesting items. I think clothes can be art too.

I agrue with you, I think clothes is one of the beautiful way of art. It can say a lot about your personality

A lot of good staff, some pieses from 90th of Yoji Yamomoto, CDG, MMM.

Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: