Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 66. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good afternoon to all members here, how are you doing, guys?

Hi, I am perfect, thanks for interneting. Maybe I can help with your question.
Activity: 369
Merit: 0
Good day to all.
I like this project, so I want to learn more about it and tell others.
Hello Friend. I also like this project. Yesterday, we had a great chat. Listen, are you planning to invest in this project?
Yes, of course I'm going to. I will only study it in more detail and decide how much I will invest.
Just now, the ETH course is not stable
Yes you are right. ETH is now experiencing a period of protracted and steady decline. But, on the other hand, it's even better. For the same amount of dollars, you can buy more project tokens.
So do you plan to invest in this project?
Well, yes, of course.
I also advised this project to my friends in art, they should all like it.
Do you plan to participate in this project in addition to investing?

Yes, in case of a successful launch, I plan to exhibit my own lots and work closely with this system.
Oh, it's very cool when people are interested not only in making a profit out of investments, but in general in the success of the project.
I think that otherwise it is not worth it to get involved in the project.
Only a full interest in success can lead to success)))
Activity: 322
Good day to all.
Hello Friend. I also like this project. Yesterday, we had a great chat. Listen, are you planning to invest in this project?
Yes, of course I'm going to. I will only study it in more detail and decide how much I will invest.
Yes you are right. ETH is now experiencing a period of protracted and steady decline. But, on the other hand, it's even better. For the same amount of dollars, you can buy more project tokens.
Well, yes, of course.

Yes, in case of a successful launch, I plan to exhibit my own lots and work closely with this system.
Oh, it's very cool when people are interested not only in making a profit out of investments, but in general in the success of the project.
Activity: 182
Can I sell at your project some of unique designer clothes?
I have one question that I not understand clear yet. Maybe some of admins here and can help me.
Good afternoon to all members here, how are you doing, guys?
Good day to all.
Well, yes, of course.

Good day to all.
Well, yes, of course.
Good day to all.
Good day to all.
Good day to all.
Good day to all.
Good day to all.
Activity: 294
Hi everyone! I have a question. Do you somehow solve the problem with stolen things?

I think the developers also thought about this problem and they have some kind of solution. So don't worry

So we must wait for their response
Activity: 311
Hi everyone! I have a question. Do you somehow solve the problem with stolen things?

I think the developers also thought about this problem and they have some kind of solution. So don't worry
Activity: 18
Hello .
Interesting idea, hope in the future should run according to the planned.
Activity: 303

I'm also interested in this question. I don't really want to get into an unpleasant situation because of this
Activity: 294
Activity: 303
I really look forward to the release of this project. Even has already imagined what exactly I can buy with the help of it

Yes, I'm also waiting for this. I'm a fan of aged wines, so I hope that I can buy the highest quality wines with the codex

I understand you. But this time I really want to buy an original painting by Picasso. My wife is a lover of his works and that's why I want to give her such a gift

Wow, a great gift. I think she'll be happy about it Smiley

I hope so
Activity: 308
I really look forward to the release of this project. Even has already imagined what exactly I can buy with the help of it

Yes, I'm also waiting for this. I'm a fan of aged wines, so I hope that I can buy the highest quality wines with the codex

I understand you. But this time I really want to buy an original painting by Picasso. My wife is a lover of his works and that's why I want to give her such a gift

Wow, a great gift. I think she'll be happy about it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: