Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 67. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 0
I really look forward to the release of this project. Even has already imagined what exactly I can buy with the help of it

Yes, I'm also waiting for this. I'm a fan of aged wines, so I hope that I can buy the highest quality wines with the codex

I understand you. But this time I really want to buy an original painting by Picasso. My wife is a lover of his works and that's why I want to give her such a gift
Activity: 308
I really look forward to the release of this project. Even has already imagined what exactly I can buy with the help of it

Yes, I'm also waiting for this. I'm a fan of aged wines, so I hope that I can buy the highest quality wines with the codex
Activity: 303
Activity: 42
I have tested all the details of your idea and all is actually very nice.  Good luck.
Activity: 224
I think it's a huge work to create a list of all the rare things in the world
For this, the project collects so much money, haha
If a large team of employees and appraisers is created in the project, even with such a difficult task one can cope
Activity: 189
I think it's a huge work to create a list of all the rare things in the world
Hey. You are not the first to be interested in art regarding this project. What is the question?
Is it possible to trade on the platform of the project with old musical plates, guitars? What about the paintings?
Wow ... Honestly, I can not know this  Shocked
I understand that if the thing is very old and has value for collectors. But still, and if I want to sell a new, but limited guitar? This, for example...
Oh, that's an interesting idea, buddy. I like this theme. First you need to determine what is a rarity. Most likely, this is not enough in the world, and not all of it can be
When I found this project, I immediately thought that people would sell old coins here  Cheesy
I'm sure that the Codex Protocol will not be limited to coins. You talked about paintings, it's for sure that people will trade old paintings here
Hey. You are not the first to be interested in art regarding this project. What is the question?
Is it possible to trade on the platform of the project with old musical plates, guitars? What about the paintings?
I understand that if the thing is very old and has value for collectors. But still, and if I want to sell a new, but limited guitar? This, for example...
Oh, that's an interesting idea, buddy. I like this theme. First you need to determine what is a rarity. Most likely, this is not enough in the world, and not all of it can be
When I found this project, I immediately thought that people would sell old coins here  Cheesy
Hello everyone, I have a question about your project. It refers to art, not antiques, but I thought that this could be due to the nature of the activities of your project!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
You already have some tokens of this project?
Not yet, I waiting for the money from another project. So than they gonna come, I buy.
Activity: 182
You already have some tokens of this project?
Oh, I always like to fight for staff, cause when you win it makes this think special
It will be great if they gonna do some auctions here.
Yes, you thinking right, I like this way:)
Actually I agree with you, rare thinks always grow up in cost with time
Pages:
Jump to: