Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 73. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
How I understand presale of this project is already done, so how much money this project learn from that?

Hi, yes, you right, they earn like 10m

Oh, it is huge money. But maybe for project as this one not so big.

Yea, but this project made for rich guys, not everybody can buy rare cars, arts, waches and other expensive staff.

Very interesting how they will protect us from stolen staff or scamers.
Good question, but I don't know answer. We need to wait admin for it.

You right. Oh actully you already join this project?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How I understand presale of this project is already done, so how much money this project learn from that?

Yea, but this project made for rich guys, not everybody can buy rare cars, arts, waches and other expensive staff.

Good question, but I don't know answer. We need to wait admin for it.

It seems we have to follow the news for getting answers to our questions. I don't see admin here, is it ok?  Huh I got some more questions.

Hi, maybe I can help you?Smiley

Activity: 141
It seems we have to follow the news for getting answers to our questions. I don't see admin here, is it ok?  Huh I got some more questions.
Hi, guys, good evening to every one.
Activity: 156
I  mean this area (making business with arts) is cool, Art is very old, and many people love it. I think many of them would be like to join platform and buy some shares.

Yeah. I saw wonderful old piano in the house of my friend's granny, I wish I could buy the same piano (even I can't play on it Grin) on Codex.

I wonder what share options will be available for every type of item, for example: how can both of us be share holders of one piano?

I can be mistaken but maybe every owner of items can list possible variants of shared ownership?

Hi, I think there will be strict limitations and list of variants. Just imagine if someone will sell some small thing to hundreds of users.

Haha, right, it would be a weird situation. I'm pretty sure team will design the platform as customer and murchant friendly as possible.
Activity: 141
I  mean this area (making business with arts) is cool, Art is very old, and many people love it. I think many of them would be like to join platform and buy some shares.

Yeah. I saw wonderful old piano in the house of my friend's granny, I wish I could buy the same piano (even I can't play on it Grin) on Codex.

I wonder what share options will be available for every type of item, for example: how can both of us be share holders of one piano?

I can be mistaken but maybe every owner of items can list possible variants of shared ownership?

Hi, I think there will be strict limitations and list of variants. Just imagine if someone will sell some small thing to hundreds of users.
I  mean this area (making business with arts) is cool, Art is very old, and many people love it. I think many of them would be like to join platform and buy some shares.

Activity: 176
I  mean this area (making business with arts) is cool, Art is very old, and many people love it. I think many of them would be like to join platform and buy some shares.

Hello, I had more questions about this project
And hello to you, buddy. Every day I learn about the project more and more, I really like it
How are you? Where do you find out more about it? Websites?
Sites, news, videos from conferences. Many things, by the way, what kind of questions did you want to ask?
When the ICO planned to start?
As far as I know, start the ICO is planned for the end of July
How long do you think the project will collect  all the funds for the opening?
I think that ICO will last no more than a week, maybe even less

Few days is not enough for such project's ICO. I suppose they need more time for attracting more people because of very special area.
According to unconfirmed sources, I know that half of the amount for the hard cap has already been collected

What sources? It's very promising... I prefer to trust ofiicial sources only though.

Well it can be true for sure. Wait, are we talking about hardcap, not softcap? Wow, I hope it's true then!
According to unconfirmed sources, I know that half of the amount for the hard cap has already been collected

What sources? It's very promising... I prefer to trust ofiicial sources only though.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
Check out this 2-minute explainer video with our very own COO Jess Houlgrave narrating 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMXVMD98-SM
Pages:
Jump to: