Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Codex Protocol - Decentralized Registry for Art & Collectibles - page 72. (Read 43316 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good evening !
I have tested all the details of your plan and everything is really very good.
Activity: 322
Good afternoon everyone. I like this project, its idea of ​​safe exchange of rare things is excellent.
Hello, Appyaak.
I also like the idea of ​​this project.
Are you also involved with creativity, once interested in this topic?
Yes you guessed. I am a very creative person. I write pictures and are fond of live music. And than you are carried away?
And I write amateur fantasy stories and collect old coins. What kind of literature do you prefer?
I like the prose of the early twentieth century. Erich Maria Remarque, Gösset and other authors. And what do you prefer?
I like popular science books and fanatics. One of my favorite authors is the Strugatsky brothers from the Soviet Union. What music do you listen?
Activity: 369
Good afternoon everyone. I like this project, its idea of ​​safe exchange of rare things is excellent.
Hello, Appyaak.
Yes you guessed. I am a very creative person. I write pictures and are fond of live music. And than you are carried away?
And I write amateur fantasy stories and collect old coins. What kind of literature do you prefer?
I like the prose of the early twentieth century. Erich Maria Remarque, Gösset and other authors. And what do you prefer?
Hello, Appyaak.
Hello, Appyaak.
Hello, Appyaak.
Activity: 3
The business will be successful! Engaging idea, unbiased website.  Good luck devs!
Activity: 294
I recently found this project and I really like it. I think that it'll like even more for collectors

Of course, it'll like, where else can they find and buy authentic items with such ease?  Smiley

Yes. It is unique project for unique things Cheesy

With this I can't argue. I want to praise the developers for their sharpness. It was very thoughtful - to create a register for each thing and put it in the blockchain

What about online-auction? I also like this idea

Really? I didn't know anything about it

Yes, developers took care of this and there will be an auction in their project. It will work just like everyone else

My opinion about this project has become even better. Now I'll definitely follow their progress Smiley
Activity: 308
I recently found this project and I really like it. I think that it'll like even more for collectors

Of course, it'll like, where else can they find and buy authentic items with such ease?  Smiley

With this I can't argue. I want to praise the developers for their sharpness. It was very thoughtful - to create a register for each thing and put it in the blockchain

Yes, developers took care of this and there will be an auction in their project. It will work just like everyone else

Activity: 303
Guys, you are very original. For the first time I see a project where you can buy antiques and other things
Activity: 311
This is an amazing project! It is remarkable that people will not have to worry about the authenticity of the item they want to buy
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
How I understand presale of this project is already done, so how much money this project learn from that?

Hi, yes, you right, they earn like 10m

Oh, it is huge money. But maybe for project as this one not so big.

Yea, but this project made for rich guys, not everybody can buy rare cars, arts, waches and other expensive staff.

Very interesting how they will protect us from stolen staff or scamers.
Good question, but I don't know answer. We need to wait admin for it.

You right. Oh actully you already join this project?

Not yet, but I think soon I will buy some tokens
Whitelisting has closed, but on day 2 of the crowdsale you will have the chance to acquire tokens if the hardcap hasn't been reached by then  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
How I understand presale of this project is already done, so how much money this project learn from that?

Hi, yes, you right, they earn like 10m

Oh, it is huge money. But maybe for project as this one not so big.

Yea, but this project made for rich guys, not everybody can buy rare cars, arts, waches and other expensive staff.

Very interesting how they will protect us from stolen staff or scamers.
Good question, but I don't know answer. We need to wait admin for it.

You right. Oh actully you already join this project?

Not yet, but I think soon I will buy some tokens
Pages:
Jump to: